velu

CSK Fan Club [ 2018 ] !!! We are Back

Willey in for Tahir would be awesome team going ahead....

Watson

Rayudu/Shorey/Vijay

Raina

Dhoni

Billings

Willey

Bravo

Jaddu

Bhajji

Thakur/Asif/Karn

Chahar

Faf can be used for couple of games to give rest to Watto and Vijay and Shorey should be rotated with Rayudu. Team looks deadly now and with couple of wins, confidence is back.

Hope Raina's injury is not serious... he has to play for the team to be balanced and surely he will come good sooner or later.

Good thing is there is 3-4 days break until the next game.

Wiley watson Raina Sam Biriyani/Shorey MSD  DJ Jadu  harby/Karn Chahar/asif Thakur 

2 Medium Pace

3 Medium pace AR

2 Spinners + Raina... (Pick Karn for wrist option).. If karn is picked, legspin karn, lob Jadu, ROB raina... all bases covered....

2 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
2 hours ago, Ram said:
Billings...! 

Didnt see that coming..

Ayyo ShreeRaam you are back?

Yes... *gets emotional the same way MSD did when talking about CSK...*.. I am back! 

Raina out for next 2 games minimum with Calf injury and even worse the home venue changed from Chennai to Pune... :bawling: 

Season ends here... they sucked all excitement out... 

It will be hard to come back from this... even if we go through playoffs it will be impossible to win the trophy now... Seems like mafia would not let CSK win on comeback...forget the trophy guys... 

3 hours ago, Shunya said:

Raina out for next 2 games minimum with Calf injury and even worse the home venue changed from Chennai to Pune... :bawling: 

Season ends here... they sucked all excitement out... 

It will be hard to come back from this... even if we go through playoffs it will be impossible to win the trophy now... Seems like mafia would not let CSK win on comeback...forget the trophy guys... 

don't worry you will get all the excitement back ..,when you will see dhoni batting ....next target: 13(19 balls):phehe::phehe:

Just now, Green Monster said:

brother who is meyeppan? 

dont u guys have the 2nd pick in draft, we were just in SB... only thing Eli is baap of is retirement home :phehe:

Eli against Brady boi in the superbowls. Who won again? Couldn't deflate footballs or spygate or tuck rule?

Go to KKR

Malcolm Meryl is feeling lonely. Or you can start a RR fan club as leader. They have lot fo ex bambis

Rahane, Kulkarni, Shreyas Gopal, Jos Butler etc

Why you guys are acting so mean? I don’t understand... You guys should welcome all new fans... :dontknow:

We are capacity constrained and as such are not accepting mid season transfers

Zelig pledged loyalty before season started

CSK changed Base to PWNE. I’ve strong connection with PWNE...

We are talking about fans not players... I’ve 2 favourite ex-MI players in CSK and I want to support CSK for that...

I’m going to support CSK anyway, whether you guys accept me or not...

25 minutes ago, velu said:

you have to prove your loyality by drinking 250ml of sambar and 500 gms of coconut chutney before joining the club 

What about betting ability? :phehe:

Edited by adi B

8 hours ago, asterix said:

Why you guys are acting so mean? I don’t understand... You guys should welcome all new fans... :dontknow:

you upvoted the most pathetic ( and prejudiced) comment i have yet read in this forum, about Chennai being the worst city and how it should not have an IPL team on a thread where CSK fans from chennai were ruing the games shifting from Chennai. That is a low blow man, not cool.

Edited by Vilander

how much ever i am not a fan of MI, i would still want them to be part of IPL because they have history and the city is part of India. To see scum saying stuff like Chennai is the worst city in the world and not be part of IPL - now thats a line i wont cross. If i cared enough, I would ask the guy who said that and those who upvoted that comment - how much do you know about Chennai ? did you come to the city to study or work, what did you expect switzerland ? lol.

On 4/13/2018 at 1:08 AM, LORD_analyst said:

fixing...:facepalm:

'betting' by a guy in team management, the guy who gave off team composition details to betting circles. 

Dont keep repeating a lie thinking it will become truth, it wont.

8 hours ago, velu said:

you have to prove your loyality by drinking 250ml of sambar and 500 gms of coconut chutney before joining the club 

Why do you measure Sambhar which has solid blobs of veggies in ml but Coconut Chutney which is totally liquid albeit more viscous in gms?

Very strange. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

'betting' by a guy in team management, the guy who gave off team composition details to betting circles. 

Dont keep repeating a lie thinking it will become truth, it wont.

do u think that mayeppen's betting was not based on knowing by dhoni,srinivasn......are u a chennai fanboy??

anyways....my friend who is a punter in the betting market told me once, that dhoni was the biggest match fixer among bookies 

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Why do you measure Sambhar which has solid blobs of veggies in ml but Coconut Chutney which is totally liquid albeit more viscous in gms?

Very strange. 

Coconut chutney is not supposed to be watery. Thick (getti) chutney FTW :agree: 

59 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

do u think that mayeppen's betting was not based on knowing by dhoni,srinivasn......are u a chennai fanboy??

anyways....my friend who is a punter in the betting market told me once, that dhoni was the biggest match fixer among bookies 

That does not make sense. Don't call me a fanboy or any name calling here you make yourself look even more pathetic.  Be civil and respectful first. 

Betting is not fixing read about them before ranting with hate. 

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Very strange. 

you have more experience .. i give up :roti:

Edited by velu

6 minutes ago, velu said:

stupid to go with too many bowlers .. our strength is abtting and it looks bit weak

Faf instead of tahir will do really good for our batting .. if we need an extra spinner pick karn sharma 

yup ..they needed 2 more mohit sharmas to win the match :phehe::phehe:

Guest, sign in to access all features.