velu

CSK Fan Club [ 2018 ] !!! We are Back

59 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

do u think that mayeppen's betting was not based on knowing by dhoni,srinivasn......are u a chennai fanboy??

anyways....my friend who is a punter in the betting market told me once, that dhoni was the biggest match fixer among bookies 

That does not make sense. Don't call me a fanboy or any name calling here you make yourself look even more pathetic.  Be civil and respectful first. 

Betting is not fixing read about them before ranting with hate. 

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Why do you measure Sambhar which has solid blobs of veggies in ml but Coconut Chutney which is totally liquid albeit more viscous in gms?

Very strange. 

you have more experience .. i give up :roti:

Edited by velu

6 minutes ago, velu said:

stupid to go with too many bowlers .. our strength is abtting and it looks bit weak

Faf instead of tahir will do really good for our batting .. if we need an extra spinner pick karn sharma 

yup ..they needed 2 more mohit sharmas to win the match :phehe::phehe:

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Thats why CSK has always been a top team, someone or the other standsup

bravo

billings

dhoni

watson

raydu 

Yeah, some good stand up comedians there with catchy names

Chompion

Birirayudu

Billi

Six 50+ scores for CSK this IPL - all by different players:

1st match - Bravo 68

2nd match - Billings 56

3rd match - Dhoni 79*

4th match - Watson 106

5th match - Rayudu 79, Raina 54*

Too strong batting line up this

Next should be Faf or Vijay or Jaddu :phehe:

Although I don't like Dhoni nowadays in an Indian jersey.. must say he and staff have conjured up a miracle squad full of oldies and have beens. This is the story of the ipl. Team performance like never before in the sense that one guy always  puts his hand up and wins it. Bravo Billings Watson Rayudu and Dhoni (almost) and the consistent Raina. Amazing performance so far. 

On 4/22/2018 at 8:49 PM, Shunya said:

Six 50+ scores for CSK this IPL - all by different players:

1st match - Bravo 68

2nd match - Billings 56

3rd match - Dhoni 79*

4th match - Watson 106

5th match - Rayudu 79, Raina 54*

Too strong batting line up this

Next should be Faf or Vijay or Jaddu :phehe:

Add dhoni n raydu again

tahir n bravo with ball

Its a team game and they have always performed like a team, individuals wins u a game or two but a team wins consistently 

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Add dhoni n raydu again

tahir n bravo with ball

Its a team game and they have always performed like a team, individuals wins u a game or two but a team wins consistently 

And they have been doing it for last 10 years... thats why I just have huge respect for Dhoni... so many players come and go...they all punch above their waist....Awesome team to be part of...

9 minutes ago, Shunya said:

And they have been doing it for last 10 years... thats why I just have huge respect for Dhoni... so many players come and go...they all punch above their waist....Awesome team to be part of...

not to forget they have a great team atmosphere

1 hour ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Amazing fans.

Bangalore were a home team for today's game, but there were so many yellow shirts in the crowd.

Dhoni is the only Indian relic left from the past era and people all over the country loves the man. Those who dont have accumulated on this forum to be relevant. 

Every single match they played so far- North to South, there has been hoardes of people coming out with yellow jerseys. Great time to be a CSK fan. Dumb politics robbed Chennai of the amazing experience to see the resurgence of this side. 

1 hour ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Amazing fans.

Bangalore were a home team for today's game, but there were so many yellow shirts in the crowd.

he is one of the  superstar of indian cricket infact superstar is an understatment ....... people knw its last few yrs so enjoy till it last

Same was with tendulkar in his last yrs and same will be for kohli 

Pune mostly yellow today. Its like they never lost home advantage. Are all these Madrasis travelling?

Real fans. Die hard fans

Unlike bambis bandwagoners who are practically pakistani fans aka know nothing about cricket loud mouths

Remember when Wankhede was filled with CSK fans while bambis were busy jacking off to selfish tendy innings

Real fans. Die hard fans

Unlike bambis bandwagoners who are practically pakistani fans aka know nothing about cricket loud mouths

Remember when Wankhede was filled with CSK fans while bambis were busy jacking off to selfish tendy innings

real fans.....real jobless fans.....:phehe::phehe:

Made enough money to retire and watch CSK kick everyone ass

Meanwhile bambis fans got to work to sell vadav pavs or bandwaogn like senile old uncle laloo and sell dhoklas on street

don't have a problem with anyone.....it's just that south indians are in  hero-worshipping culture....just look at dhoni and rajnikant......almost all movies of rajnikant are mediocre at best but south indians worship him coz of his authority and style.....kamal hassan is 1000 times better than rajnikant...

Made enough money to retire and watch CSK kick everyone ass

Meanwhile bambis fans got to work to sell vadav pavs or bandwaogn like senile old uncle laloo and sell dhoklas on street

No personal jibes please. Control you hate... Consider this as a warning. :nono:

don't have a problem with anyone.....it's just that south indians are in  hero-worshipping culture....just look at dhoni and rajnikant......almost all movies of rajnikant are mediocre at best but south indians worship him coz of his authority and style.....kamal hassan is 1000 times better than rajnikant...

this is really lame and stupid reason TBH ..

like rest of the india hates drug ridden punjab , n like rest of the india hates bihar/up for their pawn spitting culture :rotfl: 

Very interesting MSD interview today... lot of flak for the bowlers

Felt like he hinted at bravo when he said...its not rocket science to understand that wind is flowing in this direction, etc etc.

We need to bowl better, though this game was more taken lightly because opposition had given up.

Most 200+ totals in IPL history...
16 - #CSK
14 - #RCB
11 - #KXIP
10 - #MI

You know, the only statistic that matters is # of IPL titles won.

I'm sure you can pull out some other meaningless stat

# of calls to bookie

# of times a left handed batsman took a catch running backwards in powerplay

etc

this is really lame and stupid reason TBH ..

like rest of the india hates drug ridden punjab , n like rest of the india hates bihar/up for their pawn spitting culture :rotfl: 

You must really love chess to spit pawns!!

# of calls to bookie

etc

we won champions trophy away from home ( outside india/asia )  :p:

# of calls to bookie

etc

If India wins 1 more title will it be better than WI of the 70s and 80s. Even India's second WC trophy came under Dhoni's leadership and Dhoni was a match winner in the finals unlike some chotu who always choked in the finals. Also check the winning percentage of CSK its better than others. Also what about this season who is winning and who is fighting for the wooden spoon. Have some shame before typing :phehe:. I know its hard becuase bambi supporter knows no shame and even switch sides when they are losing. What a load of bandwagoners.

# of calls to bookie

etc

lol...why so butthurt

Wats the point of living on past glories. Your team is playing like s.hit right now...its hardly competitive

BTW there are 7 # of times a left handed batsman took a catch running backwards in powerplay

If India wins 1 more title will it be better than WI of the 70s and 80s. Even India's second WC trophy came under Dhoni's leadership and Dhoni was a match winner in the finals unlike some chotu who always choked in the finals. Also check the winning percentage of CSK its better than others. Also what about this season who is winning and who is fighting for the wooden spoon. Have some shame before typing :phehe:. I know its hard becuase bambi supporter knows no shame and even switch sides when they are losing. What a load of bandwagoners.

Your post has nothing to do with anything!! You just string across random sentences and sprinkle in 'keywords' like bambani, bandwagoners, chotu etc. 

I like your style, however. Its more fun than Haiku. Imma try it myself now:

If Mumtaz had a twin and Shah Jahan built another black Tajmahal will it be better than the Eiffel tower.

Two south Indian crows migrated to Delhi where the local crows asked them to speak in Hindi. That ruffled the feathers of the two south Indian crows. When one of them wasn't eating, the second crow said to the first crow: kao

What is the difference between the crow and mumtaz's twin? Can bambani answer this? I suspect even he can't, in spite of his $$$$$$. What a band-wagoner he is!

Edited by Mariyam

lol...why so butthurt

Wats the point of living on past glories. Your team is playing like s.hit right now...its hardly competitive

BTW there are 7 # of times a left handed batsman took a catch running backwards in powerplay

No one is living off past glories. I'm stating facts here. You know, facts, those uncomfortable little things that can be quite disturbing. Like the fact that Meiyappan was booked for betting and abetment to spot fixing and passing on inside information.

The only stat that matters is who won the IPL how many times. The rest is just noise. Maybe white noise, but still noise.

Your post has nothing to do with anything!! You just string across random sentences and sprinkle in 'keywords' like bambani, bandwagoners, chotu etc. 

I like your style, however. Its more fun than Haiku. Imma try it myself now:

If Mumtaz had a twin and Shah Jahan built another black Tajmahal will it be better than the Eiffel tower.

Two south Indian crows migrated to Delhi where the local crows asked them to speak in Hindi. That ruffled the feathers of the two south Indian crows. When one of them wasn't eating, the second crow said to the first crow: kao

What is the difference between the crow and mumtaz's twin? Can bambani answer this? I suspect even he can't, in spite of his $$$$$$. What a band-wagoner he is!

Reading poetry for fun ,is that even possible?

Would Mumtaz and Shah Jahan's twins play cricket? Would bambani hire them instead of the pandyas?

If bambani builds  a bambani mahal, Would it be a monument of eternal love  or $$$$$$$$$?

Will the crows love lungi or do they hate all enna rascala like their dodgy fingered bihari anna  .

Lungi Ngidi should permanently replace Tahir .

And Asif bowled far better than thakur , so he shld be there as well.

Watson

Faf

Raina

Rayudu

Dhoni

Jaddu

Bravo

Bhajji

Karn/Asif

Lungi

Chahar

would have been a perfect team if they had taken gayle in place of faf and sandeep in place of an ind pacer

I have said this a thousand times before and I will repeat it again - CSK has the single largest dedicated fan following among all IPL teams. Mumbai might come close or even surpass when it comes to the number of casual fans, but CSK beats them all when it comes to keen fandom. I am talking about folks who spend their Rupees to buy game tickets, show up at team practices, are active on social media and cricket forums (FB, Whatsapp, Twitter,  ICF), consume team content (Youtube, IPL site) vociferously etc. 

Chennai loves it cricket and with CSK, we finally have a vehicle to expend all the cricket fandom energy that has been building up over the years! :csk:

I have said this a thousand times before and I will repeat it again - CSK has the single largest dedicated fan following among all IPL teams. Mumbai might come close or even surpass when it comes to the number of casual fans, but CSK beats them all when it comes to keen fandom. I am talking about folks who spend their Rupees to buy game tickets, show up at team practices, are active on social media and cricket forums (FB, Whatsapp, Twitter,  ICF), consume team content (Youtube, IPL site) vociferously etc. 

Chennai loves it cricket and with CSK, we finally have a vehicle to expend all the cricket fandom energy that has been building up over the years! :csk:

sure,so much passion can be exhausting....glad you guys got a 2 year vacation to re-energize yourselves obviously not for the right reasons though :giggle:

sure,so much passion can be exhausting....glad you guys got a 2 year vacation to re-energize yourselves obviously not for the right reasons though :giggle:

lux papa lux papa lunch kostava :hysterical:

Guest, sign in to access all features.