SecondSlip

India vs Australia | Under-19 World Cup Final | Mount Maunganui | Feb 3, 2018 |

7 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Looks like Dean Jones got pretty butthurt. This is what he said in the post match show "Australia is one-third size of Tamil Nadu and we are still competing against you"

Dominican Republic in 2000s had a better baseball team than US. It means nothing. 

But you will now see goras falling back to this line of argument more often since in 10 yrs India will be whitewashing every team in every format. IPL is important for this reason as well. Level of competition is about to go for a toss. 

Edited by surajmal

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

You should watch Pant's keeping now, you will eat yoru words.

Saw him in last IPL has he improved that much in just 10 months? Look at harvik wking against pacers pant was no where near.

But I will be very happy to eat my words if pant can keep like harvik...with his superb batting...aur kya chahiye fir :giggle:

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Looks like Dean Jones got pretty butthurt. This is what he said in the post match show "Australia is one-third size of Tamil Nadu and we are still competing against you"

Prof  Deno my butt chewtya sala

6 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

What was the peak speed reached by Mavi and Nagarkoti?

Speed guns were not working properly today, they were on and off but few delivery's of nagkoti when it was working shown at 138k to 141k, but again naag was looking sharp today must have touched 145kph.

2 hours ago, SUMO said:

Saw him in last IPL has he improved that much in just 10 months? Look at harvik wking against pacers pant was no where near.

But I will be very happy to eat my words if pant can keep like harvik...with his superb batting...aur kya chahiye fir :giggle:

Yes everyone with the improvements he has shown as he got fitter. He had some great acrobatic leg side takes.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Speed guns were not working properly today, they were on and off but few delivery's of nagkoti when it was working shown at 138k to 141k, but again naag was looking sharp today must have touched 145kph.

They were working on hotstar

7 minutes ago, Dada's Army said:

Rubbish.

Gave the best interview after the game. Well spoken, was praising Manjot. Seems like a nice kid, even if the talent might not be there.

yes, he was rubbish at fielding today. but dravid rates him very highly as a batting allrounder.

18 minutes ago, stonecold316 said:

My future indian team will be

1.dhawan

2.rohit

3.kohli

4.shubhman gill

5.rahane

6.dhoni

7.pandya

8.nagarkoti

9.mavi

10.bumrah

11.kuldeep

Reserve--prithvi shaw,chahal,bhuvi,k m asif,umesh,khaleel

I'm guessing this is near-future since Dhoni will retire/kicked out at some point after 2019 WC.

1 hour ago, stonecold316 said:

My future indian team will be

1.dhawan

2.rohit

3.kohli

4.shubhman gill

5.rahane

6.dhoni

7.pandya

8.nagarkoti

9.mavi

10.bumrah