How many International Teams can this Under 19 Team Beat?

Just now, Trichromatic said:

There is huge gulf between international cricket and first class/age group matches.

You are surely underestimating the power of youth my friend. I am not saying that international teams are  walk over or there is no much difference between age group cricket or international cricket, i particularly said on their day only, this under 19 team can destroy some of the lesser cricketing teams in the World Cricket and the fast bowlers can definitely destroy batting line ups like Sri lanka and Pakistan, I am surprised by the maturity shown by this under 19 team in the WC, their is sure a gulf between Indian Under19 team and the rest of the World. 

Edited by Sean Bradley
47 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Well!!!!! Pace bowling will surely destroy Pakistan and west indies!!!!

8 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

In which format?

Pakistan won CT17 and WI won a test in England.

In Odis and t20s, both of this team don't like pace, Pakistan got owned with pace by lockie, henry and boult in recent 5-0 drubbing.

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

In Odis and t20s, both of this team don't like pace, Pakistan got owned with pace by lockie, henry and boult in recent 5-0 drubbing.

Boult averages 25 in ODIs and he is one of the best ODI pacer in world.

How does performance against them indicate that they will struggle against u19 bowlers too.

4 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Boult averages 25 in ODIs and he is one of the best ODI pacer in world.

How does performance against them indicate that they will struggle against u19 bowlers too.

Mavi can swing it with pace, watch his first 4 overs vs paku19 that was some genuine swing without any assistance from conditions around, commentators were shouting" class bowling from this lad, that bowling would have troubled any international batsman" etc so that is mavi very similar to boult pace and swing wise, then we have naag who can spit fire with deadly accuracy and then porel who can trouble them with bounce, I guess that's enough trouble technically inept batters of pak and windies

1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

On their Day the Indian Under 19 team can beat, Sri lanka, West Indies, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ireland on rare Occassions the India Sr. Team Itself :giphy:     

What evidence have you got that this team CAN beat some international teams?

Rare occasions are what?.... 1 in 3 , 1 in 5 , 1 in 10 , 1 in 100 attempts 

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ADD RAHUL CHAHAR TO THE TEAM AND ACTUALLY A FEW TEAM WUD BE GIVEN A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY 

They may not defeat them but WI, PAK n SL can be troubled by this team 

Rahul Chahar was missed at the big stage...otherwise commentators would have salivating on him too after mavi n koti.