Hindu Man stabbed to death by Muslim girlfriend’s family in west Delhi’s Khyala

randomGuy

Butchers!!

A lot of Indian parents don't deserve to be parents. They think they own their children and get to decide every damn thing about their life.

Wtf was the poor guy doing dating a butchers daughter?

He murderer is a butcher by profession.

The police should protect the girl....they will butcher her too.

Ankit, 23, was the only child of Kamlesh and Yash Pal. He had a passion for photography, which he turned into a career after his father, who is a heart patient, retired two years ago.
 “They all held my son and the girl’s father stabbed him in the neck. He bled profusely and collapsed on the spot. They also kicked and punched him when I tried to save my son. I begged them to spare him but they killed my son mercilessly,” said Ankit’s mother.

Last one week in India at least 5 Hindus have been butchered by peacefuls but no outrage by the usual suspects. Karnataka mein to had ho gayi hai yaar, killings of Hindus by radical Islamists is so common these days that most don't even make the newspapers, sun rises at dawn, sun sets at dusk, Hindu man beheaded by Muslim aggressors, har din ki baat hai............. And some of these murders are brutal, a couple of days back in Bengaluru a Hindu landlord was beheaded by the Muslim tenant and his 14 year old kid because he asked for rent after 6 months of non payment. Another guy had a screwdriver inserted into his thigh and bled to death because he objected to a Muslim guy smoking ganja outside his bakery shop, a 3rd guy was hacked with 200+ cuts because he objected to Islamic posters on temple property. I am quoting these instances based on local Karnataka news in 'The Hindu', God knows how many are covered up? These mombattiwallahs created ruckus over Akhlaq and Junaid and rightly so, but kya silence hai yaar when the peacefuls are the ones making life hell for others. I hate BJP when they try to impose homogeneity on the populace but never will I vote for these secular parties. Jeena haraam kar denge yeh log.

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

img-2.jpg

Look at the difference lol MSM his sick. 

Yeh log nahi sudhrenge. One thing i don't understand is BJP's silence in all of this. They should create ruckus in Parliament and force this thing to be national talking point. If PM or top BJP leaders speak out about this no media can afford to ignore. Also Hindu orgs should have mega rallies all over the country to counter the other narrative that is being spouted by libtards. 

In Pakistani Sindh, when Hindu girls are abducted, and forcefully married and compelled to convert to Islam ... then these are only the Pakistani Liberals who are protesting and demonstrating and seeking justice for the poor minorities. We are even killed by the Islamic extremists for raising our voices. 

But religious fundamentals calling us (the Pakistani liberals) as Traitor to Pakistan, as traitor to Islam, as friend of India, as friend of Israel and for them we are doing all this (i.e. protesting for the rights of the minorities) in order to make our Masters (US, India etc.) happy. 

And their argument is this when  US Drones attacks in Pakistan and innocent women and children also die along with the terrorists, then Pakistani Liberals don't take out the rallies and protest against it. 

========

In US too, the Liberals are blamed to be the traitors to American by the fundamentalist Trump supporters. 

In Israel too, the Liberals are blamed to be the traitors to Israel while they talk about the Human Rights of the Palestinians. 

The fundamentalists have the full THAYKA (monopoly) upon Religion and Nationalism and they are the one with right to distribute the certificates of one being patriot or traitor. 

========

I don't know about the Indian Liberals. 

But for sure I am hurt from the depths of my heart as I fully support the Inter Religion/Race/national marriages as this brought harmony and love among different groups and the extremists loose their grip upon the society due to such marriages. 

I imagine that I am not alone, but indeed all Liberal have the same mentality on this issue and all of them support such marriages while for them humanity and love is above all religions and nationalism. 

Therefore, we liberals are the most effected group from this incident of killing of Hindu boy by the fundamentalist Muslims. 

Most probably that Hindu boy was also a Liberal. 

Therefore, for sure Liberals in India are sad upon this incident and for sure they are protesting against it and want an end of this religious Islamic madness. 

But what is the difference in Hindu killing vs Muslim killing in India? 

Difference is this that when Muslim kills Hindu in India, then it is mostly a matter of individual/individual group. High hopes are there that Government and Police and Judiciary is free of any Muslim influence and more chances are there that the culprits will get punished (except for the corruption & laziness of Police). So the protests are limited only against Islam and such extremist Muslims.

In Pakistan too, if any Muslim is killed by any minority member (Christian or Hindu), then Pakistani liberals don't bother to come on the roads while they know that Mullahs, Police, Judiciary, government have no sympathy for the culprit and the justice will be served. 

But when the reverse happens, then situation becomes complicated. As far as I understand the Indian Liberals, then there mentality is this that they have to protests not only against the fundamentalist Hindu killers, but also against the Police and the Government as the extremist Hindus already have a lot of influence there too. 

And I could understand the Indian Liberals as in Pakistan too the Mullahs have a lot of influence in the Police and the judiciary and the Government. 

It is true that situation in Pakistan is worse as compared to India, but still we have to understand that India is also still far away from being PERFECT and still work is needed to be done. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Yeh log nahi sudhrenge. One thing i don't understand is BJP's silence in all of this. They should create ruckus in Parliament and force this thing to be national talking point. If PM or top BJP leaders speak out about this no media can afford to ignore. Also Hindu orgs should have mega rallies all over the country to counter the other narrative that is being spouted by libtards. 

You think BJP gives a crap? They are as bad as other political parties looking towards minority appeasement. Their crocodile tears for hindus were reserved for Congress Raj only.