Hindu Man stabbed to death by Muslim girlfriend’s family in west Delhi’s Khyala

randomGuy

Islam should be first defeated in the Debate. Non Muslims accept Islam only while they don't know the reality of Islam. 

Actually 99% Muslims themselves don't know the reality of Islam. 

I am afraid that there exists NO Website and No Book, which is satisfactory enough for studying the reality of Islam.

Yes there are few websites and few books here and there, but according to my analysis they all are sub-standard and not fulfilling the purpose. 

I am a person with limited capabilities, I don't want to boast anything about me, but I still strongly feel I could do this job much better than these present websites and books. Perhaps it lies in this fact that I am an Ex-Muslim, and previously I was deeply religious and read a lot and also wrote a lot, and I got the material from English books/websites after the conversion, but even more from the Urdu Books which are not available on the net or printed form. Also I debated a lot with the Pakistani Muslims in Urdu. All in all, all these gave me such experience and knowledge, that I am able to analyse the present anti Islam websites/books and my criticism is this that they are not satisfactory. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Crime/murder/violence is an everyday phenomenon here in India. But Muslims take it to the next level as far as brutality is concerned. Beheadings, disembowelment, eye gouging, inserting stuff in private parts and pulling intestines out....... other religion criminals/murderers don't quite have this blood lust. I wonder whether Muslim community as a whole is desensitized to violence courtesy being exposed to animal slaughter with cruelty right from an infant stage. There has to be some explanation for such kind of beastly acts. Ankit's throat was slit with a butcher knife and almost decapitated, 2 days earlier in Bengaluru a Muslim tenant killed his Hindu landlord by beheading using an electric saw, 3 days earlier screwdrivers were the choice of weapons, a week back in Bidar a Hindu schoolgirl had her innards ripped out by a Muslim rapist cum murderer.

Psychological statements. The fact that ROPers can do this with impunity while in minority... it first speaks to the bheegi billi nature of hindus at large (amazingly, those hindus that don't take ROPers' chunautis lying down - i.e. Jats in Western UP or Gujjus, are termed communal). 2nd, well demographics are inching only one way, **** will get bloody. Don't know what else need to be said. The word coexistence does not exist in the dictionary of desert cultists. 

1 hour ago, surajmal said:

Psychological statements. The fact that ROPers can do this with impunity while in minority... it first speaks to the bheegi billi nature of hindus at large (amazingly, those hindus that don't take ROPers' chunautis lying down - i.e. Jats in Western UP or Gujjus, are termed communal). 2nd, well demographics are inching only one way, **** will get bloody. Don't know what else need to be said. The word coexistence does not exist in the dictionary of desert cultists. 

Yes. Phattu is the word.

16 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Yes. Phattu is the word.

600+ years of Islamic rule has softened dharmic people. A complete partition in 1947 even at the cost of losing some more land would have been better than the present arrangement. Demographic threat of desert cultists is real, don't see the future bode well for the majority in India. 

Only right wingers can fight with the Islamists and not the overly Feminized,  Secularized,  Liberalized modern day phattu Hindus. 

The average Hindu is too obsessed with Human Rights,  Muslim Empowerment,  Fighting for his Sisters and Daughters right to marry Musalmaans , Amir Khan and Shows like Satyamev Jayate.

Keep feeding the snakes in the hope that one day they will become friendly and won't bite you. 

5 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Only right wingers can fight with the Islamists and not the overly Feminized,  Secularized,  Liberalized modern day phattu Hindus. 

The average Hindu is too obsessed with Human Rights,  Muslim Empowerment,  Fighting for his Sisters and Daughters right to marry Musalmaans , Amir Khan and Shows like Satyamev Jayate.

Keep feeding the snakes in the hope that one day they will become friendly and won't bite you. 

Agreed. A weak quam that deserves the beating it receives regularly at the hands of Islamists. Just today I read in the paper where they tried to ask questions to the neighbors of the guy killed , the scared parosis refused to talk to camera since the girl's family lived nearby and could harm them as well. 

Lol ye tab hai jab ye 80 percent h. 

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Agreed. A weak quam that deserves the beating it receives regularly at the hands of Islamists. Just today I read in the paper where they tried to ask questions to the neighbors of the guy killed , the scared parosis refused to talk to camera since the girl's family lived nearby and could harm them as well. 

Lol ye tab hai jab ye 80 percent h. 

Saw that, hung my head in shame. In that locality there are 1500 families, only 7 of them Muslims yet the neighbors refused to speak to the media because they were afraid of the relatives of the girl in that area. Only an elderly Sikh gentleman stood up and spoke as a witness in front of camera, Hindus are the most shameless cowards that walk on Planet Earth. For all talks about Delhi bravado and Delhi ke munde, where did their courage disappear after this incident. Delhi bravado and aggression is a myth, they are no better than meek Bengalis or Mallus who have already surrendered themselves before Islamists. 

BJP Delhi chief Manoj Tiwari - " Communal angle shouldn't be given to organised crime."

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-honour-killing-manoj-tiwari-demands-rs-1-cr-for-ankit-saxena-s-kin-says-communal-angle-shouldn-t-be-given-2581185

Shabaash BJP :adore:. From downplaying political killings in South to laughing at Chandan Gupta's funeral to this. Indeed a protector of Hindu dharma, hum sab ke sab chewtiye hai jo in logon pe bharosa karte hain. Spineless people deserve spineless leaders. 

11 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Delhi has an over abundance of punjabis. Although, I shouldn't scream too loudly since Haryana will be bringing back Congis next time. 

Only Jats can save Delhi from this menace. Sadly most of their youth are into drugs and showbazi now a days . I would have said Gujjars a decade ago but a lot of them are too on the footsteps of their Jat brothers (Having recently acquired the riches by selling lands in greater Noida region) . 

Time for Rajputs of Ghaziabad to wake up and deal with this ****. IIRC the culprits in the Dadri incidents were Rajputs only.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

600+ years of Islamic rule has softened dharmic people. A complete partition in 1947 even at the cost of losing some more land would have been better than the present arrangement. Demographic threat of desert cultists is real, don't see the future bode well for the majority in India. 

Dharmic People?  Lol,  excuses excuses.

Do you think Sikhs will bend over and take it down without giving a fight?  Majaal hai Kisi Mullah ki Punjab main Kisi Sikh ko behead kar de ,  Sab Sardaar ekathe Hoke hisaab chuka denge ki 7 pushto tak Yaad rakhenge Yeh. That is because of Unity and stronger Brotherhood among people within the community who will stand up for injustice against each other . It's all about upbringing,  instilling a fighting attitude and strong values among children from an early age,  teaching them about their own history, religion and survival under occupation of invaders ( Contrary to what Liberals would like us to believe the History doesn't start only from 1947 ), teaching them to stand against injustice and fight fire with fire,  never compromise on your rights under any circumstances. Raise them to be fearless against the Bullies.

How can there ever be unity among Hindus considering the constant bickering over Caste,  Language,  Hindi, Tamil and other divisive issues?  Yes let's keep fighting amongst ourselves till the time Jihadists  are strong enough to create bloodshed on a regular basis and another Pakistan becomes inevitable to release some pressure. And even after that the Liberals would allow Muslims living in Hindu Majority areas to continue living in India to set an example to the world and show how Mahaan they are. 

Edited by rageaddict

Disgusting . I personally have to because little careful henceforth. Im liberal myself but it's amazing how in India , especially among the academic elite, there is plenty of criticism of the Hindu social order and the religion itself and I've always supported that but somehow when it comes to Islam, it's inherent misogyny, intolerance for apostates, acceptance of slavery  is somehow free of any sort of criticism and you are conveniently labelled an Islamophobe. No wonder the the right wing grew so powerful in this country.  Plenty of fodder thanks to the faux secularism of the Indian state which actually promotes this garbage holy book and gives it sanctity in terms of Muslim personal law. Ridiculous! 

9 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Dharmic People?  Lol,  excuses excuses.

Do you think Sikhs will bend over and take it down without giving a fight?  Majaal hai Kisi Mullah ki Punjab main Kisi Sikh ko behead kar de ,  Sab Sardaar ekathe Hoke hisaab chuka denge ki 7 pushto tak Yaad rakhenge Yeh. That is because of Unity and stronger Brotherhood among people within the community who will stand up for injustice against each other . It's all about upbringing,  instilling a fighting attitude and strong values among children from an early age,  teaching them about their own history, religion and survival under occupation of invaders ( Contrary to what Liberals would like us to believe the History doesn't start only from 1947 ), teaching them to stand against injustice and fight fire with fire,  never compromise on your rights under any circumstances. Raise them to be fearless against the Bullies.

How can there ever be unity among Hindus considering the constant bickering over Caste,  Language,  Hindi, Tamil and other divisive issues?  Yes let's keep fighting amongst ourselves till the time Jihadists  are strong enough to create bloodshed on a regular basis and another Pakistan becomes inevitable to release some pressure. And even after that the Liberals would allow Muslims living in Hindu Majority areas to continue living in India to set an example to the world and show how Mahaan they are. 

In the last couple of years I have read a few instances of abductions and forced marriages of Sikh girls by Muslims in Malerkotla. Sikhs didn't retaliate, they just accepted the fate like Hindu choohas and carried on. And nah Sikhs aren't united, they have the same caste problem as Hindus, they also have sectarian issues. And not just confined to India, Sikhs face problems with Muslims in Afghanistan, Pakistan and even some parts of England. Very few sets of people know how to deal with Muslims. Myanmar, China, Hungary, Poland, Serbia are a few countries who know exactly how to treat the Muslim problem. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

In the last couple of years I have read a few instances of abductions and forced marriages of Sikh girls by Muslims in Malerkotla. Sikhs didn't retaliate, they just accepted the fate like Hindu choohas and carried on. And nah Sikhs aren't united, they have the same caste problem as Hindus, they also have sectarian issues. And not just confined to India, Sikhs face problems with Muslims in Afghanistan, Pakistan and even some parts of England. Very few sets of people know how to deal with Muslims. Myanmar, China, Hungary, Poland, Serbia are a few countries who know exactly how to treat the Muslim problem. 

Sadly Sikhism has been hijacked by Jatt supremacists . They poorly treat Mazhabis and other lower caste Sikhs and constantly try to downplay their achievements as well contribution to the rise of Sikhism. Anyone who thinks Sikhism is free of casteism is deluded. The most hardworking Sikh group I have found are the Khatris and Aroras , very humble and down to earth.

19 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

This is why i think India should spend 10x the amount of money it does on police & justice system and half the amount of money it spends buying shiny new toys for the military to chest-thump over, which gathers rust and does nothing useful.

You are actually spot on. The issue in India is of law and order