‘Dhoni does 50% of spinners’ work’: Kuldeep

velu

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

So why didn't he worked out kedar jadhav who went for 19 in 3 overs???? Looks like this great spinners captain only advice good bowlers and chickens it out when needed for part timers like jadhav, nonsense, he knows how to steal the spotlight, captain dhongi

I think dhoni has to be the eternal wk batsman ,the re must be some prophecy..don't see the trend changing 

26 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

got the same advice when he got the hattrick lol

“I asked Mahi bhai, what should I bowl. He said tujhe jaisa bhi lagta hai, woh daal (bowl the way you want to). I was very happy that he backed me,” Yadav said after the match where he became only the third Indian to strike at hat-trick in ODIs.

+ "he reads the batsman easily"

I really wonder then what happened to our Test team overseas from 2011 England tour onwards. Did Dhoni all of a sudden stop doing 50% of the work?

Also, why only 50% of the work for spinners? Why not for fast bowlers also? If guys like Umesh couldn't do the rest of the 50% of the work, assuming Dhoni did his usual 50%, why was he picking them in the team in the first place?

Would appreciate it if a kind soul would be willing to volunteer to answer my questions?

22 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

I really wonder then what happened to our Test team overseas from 2011 England tour onwards. Did Dhoni all of a sudden stop doing 50% of the work?

Also, why only 50% of the work for spinners? Why not for fast bowlers also? If guys like Umesh couldn't do the rest of the 50% of the work, assuming Dhoni did his usual 50%, why was he picking them in the team in the first place?

Would appreciate it if a kind soul would be willing to volunteer to answer my questions?

Dhoni was learning then on how to mentor. He has mastered it now. :phehe:

"Courage is grace under pressure." -- Ernest Hemingway

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -- Thomas Edison

"Hum sham tak khelenge to inki * phat jayegi" - Virat Kohli 

"Bowl as you are bowling" - MS Dhoni :adore:

1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Or T20 WC 2016 SF

Screenshot_2018-02-03-18-21-50.png

68 runs conceded in 6 overs by our spinners. Using '50% of the spinners work' formula, that would be 34 runs in 3 overs at 11.34, which is what Dhoni was responsible for. Did Dhoni cost us the WC semifinal :hmmm:?

68 in 6 overs > 136 in 6 overs :yess:

4 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Dhoni was learning then on how to mentor. He has mastered it now. :phehe:

Only in LOIs.

In Tests, he dropped out of college in the middle of an exam he was failing :phehe:. In Tests, Dhoni was like those kids in college who start out really well in their first two semesters, then they end up becoming friends with some lafangas in their second-third year who end up spoiling them and their academic record.    

3 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Only in LOIs.

In Tests, he dropped out of college in the middle of an exam he was failing :phehe:. In Tests, Dhoni was like those kids in college who start out really well in their first two semesters, then they end up becoming friends with some lafangas in their second-third year who end up spoiling them and their academic record.    

took us to #1 ranking :hail: 

10 minutes ago, velu said:

68 in 6 overs > 136 in 6 overs :yess:

Vel-anna, are you trying to say that Jaddu-Ashwin actually conceded 136 in 6 at 22.667 and that it became 68 in 6 after '50% work of spinners by Dhoni' formula was applied?

Then Dhoni's economy rate is still 11.333 :rofl: 

44 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Because his fingers hurt when keeping to Umesh :phehe:

32 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Only in LOIs.

LOIs or Tests - Doesn't he play everything the same way? lol Atleast thats what ICF experts keep on saying.

For test matches, he had to shield the team from away losses and then leave the fruits for the apprentice.

He was the hero India deserved, but not the one it needed then. So we let him go. Because he can take it. Because he is not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark Knight.

P.S Sorry could not let this chance go.  :phehe:

Edited by Shunya