‘Dhoni does 50% of spinners’ work’: Kuldeep

velu

34 minutes ago, Texy said:

"Courage is grace under pressure." -- Ernest Hemingway

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -- Thomas Edison

"Hum sham tak khelenge to inki * phat jayegi" - Virat Kohli 

"Bowl as you are bowling" - MS Dhoni :adore:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: one of the funniest sh!t I have read on this forum 

6 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

That was 1st year with 3.8 GPA and Dean's honor roll :adore:

When he dropped out we were ranked 7th. That's like 1.90 GPA, on the verge of probation. :fear1:

It's not how you start, it's how you finish that matters. :agree: 

Well in that case,

BS - T20 WC

MS - Test no.1

PHD - ODI WC

and then probably while doing post doc, he realised he had enough of these wordly recognition and decided to get into mentoring. 

Wow. Legend !!!

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Looks like that fish @dandaroy mentioned that helps brains is helping Yadav...knows the right person to suck up to.

My advice to the team “play as you are playing”

now someone open the thread “maniac greatest contributor to Indian cricket” and I don’t even receive a dime from BCCI....free service hai bhai log.

lol...hire a bangladesh or Lankan on forum to suck up to you and open threads for you....

Meanwhile for the Indian team, Kuldeep is a Dhoni fanboy just like Virat and Rohit and plenty of others. Sad thing for ICF to accept.

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

lol...hire a bangladesh or Lankan on forum to suck up to you and open threads for you....

Meanwhile for the Indian team, Kuldeep is a Dhoni fanboy just like Virat and Rohit and plenty of others. Sad thing for ICF to accept.

That makes as much sense as bowl as you are bowling.

Maybe Kuldeep didn’t articulate properly but sorry doesn’t make sense how Dhoni is doing 50% of the work lol....you probably got it whatever it was.

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

That makes as much sense as bowl as you are bowling.

Maybe Kuldeep didn’t articulate properly but sorry doesn’t make sense how Dhoni is doing 50% of the work lol....you probably got it whatever it was.

Chill, obvio Kuldeep is still learning how to give interviews. He wanted to praise Dhoni but ended up saying something weird out of obligation/respect I guess.

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

Chill, obvio Kuldeep is still learning how to give interviews. He wanted to praise Dhoni but ended up saying something weird out of obligation/respect I guess.

Sounds more like an obligation to say something to praise for the heck of it and being lost

5 minutes ago, Shunya said:

For test matches, he had to shield the team from away losses and then leave for the heir.

He was the hero India deserved, but not the one it needed then. So we let him go. Because he can take it. Because he is not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark Knight.

P.S Sorry could not let this chance go.  :phehe:

So he already knew that we would lose overseas under his captaincy? :rofl: 

To conquer fear, you must become fear  is what Ra's al Ghul adviced Bruce in Batman Begins.

I think Dhoni took Ra's al Ghul's advice way too seriously. Slightly modified it to this:

To conquer overseas test humiliation, you must become overseas test humiliation

1 minute ago, jalebi_bhai said:

So he already knew that we would lose overseas under his captaincy? :rofl: 

To conquer fear, you must become fear  is what Ra's al Ghul adviced Bruce in Batman Begins.

I think Dhoni took Ra's al Ghul's advice way too seriously. Slightly modified it to this:

To conquer overseas test humiliation, you must become overseas test humiliation

Well all these pop culture references go above my head...I agree Dhoni needs to retire from LOIs and enjoy post retirement 

21 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Well in that case,

BS - T20 WC

MS - Test no.1

PHD - ODI WC

and then probably while doing post doc, he realised he had enough of these wordly recognition and decided to get into mentoring. 

Wow. Legend !!!

He didn't even graduate from Test cricket college and you're talking about MS :rofl: 

Test number 1 ranking was first semester. When he deserted the Test team/dropped out of college, we were ranked 7th. We regressed under the guy in Test cricket, make no mistake.  

5 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

He didn't even graduate from Test cricket college and you're talking about MS :rofl: 

Test number 1 ranking was first semester. When he deserted the Test team/dropped out of college, we were ranked 7th. We regressed under the guy in Test cricket, make no mistake.  

unfortunartely he cant do 50% of the batting for the Fab 4 :hehe: 

esp for your bhagwan :hehe: 

53 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Vel-anna, are you trying to say that Jaddu-Ashwin actually conceded 136 in 6 at 22.667 and that it became 68 in 6 after '50% work of spinners by Dhoni' formula was applied?

Then Dhoni's economy rate is still 11.333 :rofl: 

do some maths :p:

dhoni prevented team and made them look 50% less worse 

37 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Cmon, do not degrade the achievements to win brownie points here. :nono: How many times we have been reached no.1 ranking?

He finished his BS, MS, PHD conquering all that was there to conquer and then probably left after that.

Edited by Shunya
10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Well all these pop culture references go above my head...I agree Dhoni needs to retire from LOIs and enjoy post retirement 

It's from the Christian Bale Batman trilogy

This is Bruce Wayne/Batman during his training. His mentor advices him that to conquer fear, you must become fear

I argue that Dhoni took this line of logic too literally and applied it to overseas Test captaincy. Hence, to conquer overseas Test humiliation, you must become overseas Test humiliation , which he did with aplomb by reducing us to minnow status overseas.

Shunya was trying to defend Dhoni's overseas Test captaincy using the below:

I mean, he isn't entirely wrong in the sense that Dhoni ran away from Test cricket at the same speed Batman was riding his Batcycle.

Guys like Sachin etc don’t have threads for every random thing they do because what they did was on the field,finished up there and left a mark...everything is tangible.

Looks like you need to clutch at straws to prove utility of some of the more mediocre ones clearly.

What next a thread about how the pope sneezed and his sneeze sounded like he said MSD :facepalm: