Muslims are fearful of Atheism as it is infiltrating their RANKS

Alam_dar

I read the thread "Hindu man stabbed to Death by Muslim". I was not expecting that Indian Population is so much worried of the Muslims and fear the future. 

In fact I thought that Muslims are in state of fear in India. 

=========

Anyhow:

Latest news is this that now Muslims are fearful due to the rise of ATHEISM in whole world, and especially in their own ranks. 

Yes, Christianity and Judaism or any other religion was never successful in making space inside the ranks of Muslims.

But the Modern Atheism has already done this job. 

In Pakistan, atheists did perhaps the best job and really alarmed the Mullahs. 

Muslims feared the Atheism so much that the "High Court of Islamabad" itself took the notice and started hearing the case against the Atheists Activities, and then it ordered the FIA and Government of Pakistan to arrest the atheists and to ban their websites and Facebook pages. 

It is very unfortunate that the leader of the Atheists in Pakistan "Ayaz Nizami" (along with many others) was thus traced and arrested, and he is in the jail without any trail since then. Our small but very active and every day growing atheist community got all scattered after that Operation.

Islamabad High Court declared us (the Atheists) as "Terrorists" and our cases in the court will be dealt under "Terrorist Laws". 

Read here:

Pakistan's War on Atheism

The 2 most fatal weapons of atheism in fight against Muslims were:

(1) Modern Science

(2) Humanity 

I don't have to say much about the the scientific errors of Quran and Hadith. Yes, Muslim scholars still try to deceive the Muslim masses by bringing lame excuses for the defence of false Quranic science, but situation is changing slowly and gradually. More and more people in the west and  also in the Muslim countries are getting familiar with these Quranic scientific errors and making life difficult for the Muslims. 

Earlier Muslims were on the "advance" by claiming that their Quran has miracles, but today they are going on the "back foot" as the realities of the Quranic miracles are being exposed day by day. 

Secondly, for the first time world population has got so much "conciousness" about the Human Equality and Human Rights in this century, which is unprecedented in the past. 

Slavery was abolished, minorities are giving the equal rights, women getting equal rights, and even the animals are getting rights in the modern world. 

Therefore, it is impossible for the modern world to ever go to the 1400 years old Islamic society in masses ever. 

What to talk about Non-Muslims, even it is impossible for the present day Muslims to adopt the 1400 years old Islamic System. 

There comes the curse upon Islam and Muslims, that they are ever going to fight with each other, but will never succeed in establishing any true Islamic State. 

Why?

Because the true face of Islamic teachings are ISIA/al-Qaida/Boko-Haram/Taliban/Ikhwan-ul-Muslimeen. There will be continuous and never ending war among these true representatives of Islam and the so called moderate Muslims. 

==============

Problems in debates against Islam:

Problem is this that 99% Muslims don't know the real Sharia Laws. If they only know the truth, then they will leave Islam. 

For example, before ISIS nobody from normal Muslims knew that raping of the captive women was allowed and practised throughout the 1400 years of history of Islam. 

But this is only the ice tip. The exploitation of captive women goes much much further. For example no body today knows that:

(1) Slave women moved in Islamic Society with "naked breasts", they were sold naked in the Bazars and the customers were even allowed to check their private parts with hands before buying them. 

(2) And if the slave girls took the Hijab by mistake, then the government officials used to beat them with sticks and telling them Islam has given this honour and right of Hijab only to the "Free Muslim Woman". 
Yes, for the 1400 years of Islamic history, slave women were even not allowed to take Hijab and they were moving in the Islamic society without Hijab. 

You see, I put this nakedness of slave women in front of Muslims (with all the proper references) and ask them about their claim of "Modesty of Women in Islam through Hijab". 

Muslims have absolutely no answer to this question and I always  win the argument. After that Muslims  avoid me, they ban me from the forums, they delete my posts ... they are clearly on the Back-Foot and they stop preaching that Islam has the monopoly upon modesty through Hijab.

Sadly, I have seen any Non-Muslims using this most argument in the debates with Muslims as most probably 99.99% of Non-Mulsims don't know it. 

There exist only few anti Islam Websites and Books and they are sub standard unfortunately. They may have lengthy Articles, but they are not hitting at the nail's head. They are not attacking the real weak points.  

For example, I finish the debate upon Hijab in only few lines instead of any unfruitful lengthy debate. It is most effective and all the Muslim participants are in shocks after the debate and they have no escape door to run. 

There are many other points which are unfortunately not tackled by Non Muslims correctly and they provide the door of escape to the Muslims. I see it as the biggest problem in debates against Islam.  Remember, arguments should be exactly to the point, short and they should hit the nail's head so that they knock out the Muslims in one blow. 

For sure Muslim apologists have done a lot of work and they are extremely good in bringing lame excuses in defence of Islam. 

Edited by Alam_dar

@Alam_dar

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde

Debates are to avoided. They are always vulgar and often convincing.

I do not think any community in general is in a state of fear. By and large, Indians live freely, regardless of their religious background.

As a comparison, if one could put a number to fear, the Qadianis in Pakistan, or to a lesser extent the Shias would be living in a greater 'state of fear' than the Muslims in India, on an average. 

Every religion fears the atheist.  When people in my social circles find out I am a non-believer, the silent shock display has to be seen to be believed.  I worry about atheism itself becoming an organized religion and imposing its will on people in the name of something.  Oh the irony ...

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@Alam_dar

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde

Debates are to avoided. They are always vulgar and often convincing.

I do not think any community in general is in a state of fear. By and large, Indians live freely, regardless of their religious background.

As a comparison, if one could put a number to fear, the Qadianis in Pakistan, or to a lesser extent the Shias would be living in a greater 'state of fear' than the Muslims in India, on an average. 

@Mariyam,

I am afraid that it is not the topic about "Indian Muslims" VS "Shias/Qadiyani's" in Pakistan. 

But the topic is entirely about "Atheists in Pakistan". 

Qadiyanis and Shias and Christians are oppressed in pakistan, but still they have perhaps 10 times more liberties in Pakistan as compared to Atheists. 

Due to this extreme oppression, atheists are not even able to announce themselves as atheists. In Pakistani national identity card, there is no such "religion" as "Atheists". 

Atheists hide themselves behind communism, or behind secularism. 

Atheists don't have any organised centre (like Christians, Qadianis), nor the atheists have any central Tableeghi Jamaat, but these are always "Individual Free Thinking" which turn the religious people into atheists. 

Due to this ability of "individual free thinking", atheism was able to penetrate in the Western societies. And also due to this same quality, it is able to penetrate into the Islamic countries in the modern world. 

Edited by Alam_dar

2 hours ago, Brainfade said:

Every religion fears the atheist.  When people in my social circles find out I am a non-believer, the silent shock display has to be seen to be believed.  I worry about atheism itself becoming an organized religion and imposing its will on people in the name of something.  Oh the irony ...

It is very difficult that atheism could ever become an organized religion itself, while it has no set rules of it's own. 

Atheists borrow their rules and laws and system from "free thinking" and what human race learnt from "Experience" of several thousands of years, which in present times leads them towards "democracy" and "Humanity" and "secularism". 

So the questions turns into: Are the Humanity & Democracy & secularism are themselves organized religions of modern times?

May be they are. 

There is indeed a clash between Religious Systems and Secularism.

For religious people, "god of the Universe" is the same. But they turned into organized religions while each god/prophet brought his own System and laws. 

As compared to atheists, the religious people are suffering from this huge problem that there are millions of different gods, with many different systems of their own. Result comes in form of religious wars and religious segregation. Atheists in whole world are very much free of this problem. 

Edited by Alam_dar

11 hours ago, Brainfade said:

Yes, in other communities it is debated and they are lured back with reasoning,  but the peaceful one will make it blasphemous and reasons to even kill/lynch., in some Islamic countries.

48 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, in other communities it is debated and they are lured back with reasoning,  but the peaceful one will make it blasphemous and reasons to even kill/lynch., in some Islamic countries.

Not reasoning, but re-indoctrination.  Reasoning and religion don't mix.  By definition, religion is based on blind faith in an imperceptible concept of a supreme being who allegedly works for everyone's welfare.

Edited by Brainfade

I guess a lot of people don’t know the difference between being an atheist and being an agnostic.

I don’t believe in any religious customs but sure I do believe in a higher power.... I have seen a lot of Indians subscribe to this chain of thought as well because if you grew up in India it is tough to navigate around the concept of god.  

Since calling yourself an  “atheist” looks to be the in word, I think people especially Indians call themselves an atheist.

Most religions fear the agnostic more than the atheist because the atheist has already subscribed to his own set of belief system  that the concept of god doesn’t  exist,almost like a religion/cult  of his own.

where as  an agnostic does  believes in a higher power ,conceptually it is the same belief as every religion that exists out there, but it is the lack of subscribing to a certain set of rules and challenging them is what can offend the hardcore follower of a religion. 

That is just my take.

35 minutes ago, Brainfade said:

Not reasoning, but re-indoctrination.  Reasoning and religion don't mix.  By definition, religion is based on blind faith in an imperceptible concept of a supreme being who allegedly works for everyone's welfare.

But faith/belief is personal, so you can't judge each other based on out sets of beliefs, there is more to religion than just beliefs. There is literature, hymns, chants, yoga, culture, cuisine. traditions, being an atheist you will miss the fun.  Ultimately, we need to stop stepping on each others' toes and let others be. 

Just now, coffee_rules said:

But faith/belief is personal, so you can't judge each other based on out sets of beliefs, there is more to religion than just beliefs. There is literature, hymns, chants, yoga, culture, cuisine. traditions, being an atheist you will miss the fun.  Ultimately, we need to stop stepping on each others' toes and let others be. 

The basis of religion is faith in a supreme being.  Everything else may have stemmed from it, but without the blind faith, there is no religion.  As for culture and cuisine, one can still celebrate every festival with pomp and food, but don't bother with the pujas.    

57 minutes ago, maniac said:

I guess a lot of people don’t know the difference between being an atheist and being an agnostic.

I don’t believe in any religious customs but sure I do believe in a higher power.... I have seen a lot of Indians subscribe to this chain of thought as well because if you grew up in India it is tough to navigate around the concept of god.  

Since calling yourself an  “atheist” looks to be the in word, I think people especially Indians call themselves an atheist.

Most religions fear the agnostic more than the atheist because the atheist has already subscribed to his own set of belief system  that the concept of god doesn’t  exist,almost like a religion/cult  of his own.

where as  an agnostic does  believes in a higher power ,conceptually it is the same belief as every religion that exists out there, but it is the lack of subscribing to a certain set of rules and challenging them is what can offend the hardcore follower of a religion. 

That is just my take.

You are completely wrong about the bolded part.

Not believing in something without evidence, is not a 'belief system'. 

Otherwise saying 'Batul-the-Great doesn't exist' or 'superman doesn't exist' is also a belief system. 

I used to be an agnostic before I became an atheist and the realization is simple - agnosticism, unless its purely Buddhist agnosticism (which in a nutshell is, even if God/Gods exist, they are ultimately irrelevant to YOUR HAPPINESS AND NIRVANA), is just a weaker version of 'Pascal's wager'. 

The whole 'I don't consider something to be true unless there is evidence' is a simple graduation from ' maybe there is something without evidence', which in turn is a massive step up from ' there is something without evidence for sure'.

Just now, MultiB48 said:

It's not so cut and simple things can exist without evidence ,beyond our senses and capacities but then that leads to confusions which both atheist and theists hate.

things can exist beyond our means to find evidence, but God is the only delusion people dedicate to their whole life, that has no evidence. 

I can say the same thing about Superman. Or a paneer planet around an aloo-tikki sun. See, who knows, its possible superman exists. 

People just have been conditioned to believe in God as a simple carrot and stick control mechanism of society. 

Dr. Richard Dokins said: "On scale from 0-10, I am an Atheist at scale 9 and rest one part is agnostic"

Why? 

According to his logic, till the time science does not answers from where did the "matter" come, there will always be one part agnostic hiding in every atheist.  

Most Atheists are ex christians or Hindu's

They prefer to attack their own Faith rather than islam .Just look at Bengal East Bengal fell into hands of muslims and they kicked Hindu's out West Bengal fell into hands of communists and they welcomed muslims  Net result decline of Hinduism and Rise of islamic extremism

Edited by Singh bling

Even the so called “liberal” “progressive” “forward thinking” Muslims will  come out and say things like Islam doesn’t preach terror or that is not the true meaning of Islam rather than pointing out the obvious flaws...the usual argument is so and so chapter said this so the other guy got it wrong so he is an idiot rather than saying yeah there is a lot of crap going on and we need to fix it.

So with that levels of insecurity fearing the atheist is least of the problems.

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Most Atheists are ex christians or Hindu's

They prefer to attack their own Faith rather than islam .Just look at Bengal East Bengal fell into hands of muslims and they kicked Hindu's out West Bengal fell into hands of communists and they welcomed muslims  Net result decline of Hinduism and Rise of islamic extremism

Very sad. 
I just hope that communists in West Bengal are aware of the dangers. 

59 minutes ago, maniac said:

Even the so called “liberal” “progressive” “forward thinking” Muslims will  come out and say things like Islam doesn’t preach terror or that is not the true meaning of Islam rather than pointing out the obvious flaws...the usual argument is so and so chapter said this so the other guy got it wrong so he is an idiot rather than saying yeah there is a lot of crap going on and we need to fix it.

So with that levels of insecurity fearing the atheist is least of the problems.

100% true about moderate Muslims. They too defend Islam using all possible lame excuses. 

It seems I have to give up my job, and to write whole encyclopaedia about Islam. Despite having limited abilities, I feel I could make a difference, but it is full time project and I am unable to give away my job at moment). 

We got great success in Urdu discussions and we didn't let the Muslims run away using their lame excuses. 

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

Very sad. 
I just hope that communists in West Bengal are aware of the dangers. 

100% true about moderate Muslims. They too defend Islam using all possible lame excuses. 

It seems I have to give up my job, and to write whole encyclopaedia about Islam. Despite having limited abilities, I feel I could make a difference, but it is full time project and I am unable to give away my job at moment). 

We got great success in Urdu discussions and we didn't let the Muslims run away using their lame excuses. 

Are you Muslim or ex-Muslim? Or your family still practices?