Super Bowl 52- Eagles vs Patriots

maniac

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

God I hate both these teams. If you saw what happened in dark Knight rises, I hope that happens as well when players were on the field. On one hand you have the cheatriots who always find new ways to cheat and then you have the eagles who have the worst fanbase in sports.

My brother!!!

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Man I so want to see Aaron Rodgers win Superbowl again one day. I hope the guy is back fit next year. Legend. Screw brady

ARod was born in wrong era. All of them actually, Peyton, Big ben, Arod...they all missed out on couple of superbowls because of brady. Arod can win in couple of years maybe.

I feel this is Brady's swansong here...

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

ARod was born in wrong era. All of them actually, Peyton, Big ben, Arod...they all missed out on couple of superbowls because of brady. Arod can win in couple of years maybe.

I feel this is Brady's swansong here...

Not sure about wrong era. Peyton did make the maot of his talent. NFL has too many teams so you always have a chance to wij superbowl even with other greats around.

Too early to rule out a chanpion kike Brady but I really won’t mind seeing him not win anything from here on. Would love to see Reskins win soon and also Aaron Rodgers winning couple of superbowls before he retires

Man, cant believe BB has not yet played Malcolm Butler - their star corner. This is the reason I love this team. He always means business, if you dont follow the rules - doesnt matter who you are, you will have to pay for it. No drama, no nonsense. And next man up always has the fire to outperform when they get chance.

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Not sure about wrong era. Peyton did make the maot of his talent. NFL has too many teams so you always have a chance to wij superbowl even with other greats around.

Too early to rule out a chanpion kike Brady but I really won’t mind seeing him not win anything from here on. Would love to see Reskins win soon and also Aaron Rodgers winning couple of superbowls before he retires

:rofl: redskins...bhai tu bhul jaa woh toh...they are not going to win anything in long time to come...BTW good move with Alex smith...I like that guy...

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

:rofl: redskins...bhai tu bhul jaa woh toh...they are not going to win anything in long time to come...BTW good move with Alex smith...I like that guy...

On contrary bad move. We should have kept patince with Kirk Cousins, he is much younger than Alex.

The guy isn’t bad and watch him do well with Broncos now.

I don’t mind Alex Smith but I hate to see Kirk leave.The guy is brilliant. I will miss him and so will all of Maryland and Virginia.

People have already been talking shyt about management here in DMV for releasing Kirk. Everyone liked our new QB Cousins, for a change and he is being let go now.