Super Bowl 52- Eagles vs Patriots

maniac

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Looks like patriots will be around for a while with Brady as he has said he is not quitting any time soon.

So its time to support Philly for the night being our neighbours.

Will be a tough game but lets go Eagles.

Good...chokra line pe aa raha hai 

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

God I hate both these teams. If you saw what happened in dark Knight rises, I hope that happens as well when players were on the field. On one hand you have the cheatriots who always find new ways to cheat and then you have the eagles who have the worst fanbase in sports.

Seriously man, we got some shyt ass teams, one worried about cheesesteaks and other busy Inflating balls.

WTf kind of teams are these.

Missing Redskins there.

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

God I hate both these teams. If you saw what happened in dark Knight rises, I hope that happens as well when players were on the field. On one hand you have the cheatriots who always find new ways to cheat and then you have the eagles who have the worst fanbase in sports.

Fun loving and passionate brah

Just now, Cricketics said:

Seriously man, we got some shyt ass teams, one worried about cheesesteaks and other busy Inflating balls.

WTf kind of teams are these.

Missing Redskins there.

A team with an offensive name like that is never missed :nono: 

da bears

Have to admit though Eagle fans are equivalent of soccer hooligans though but as I do with most things I support the term I will use is “passion” :giggle: 

Philly fans in general like that but also the most entertaining.

Chicago fans are the classiest love their teams but very very classy.

I think classiest are Packers’ fans. I support Greenbay when my boy Rodgers is the QB. The whole town comes to watch. Gem people down there in wisconsin

24 minutes ago, maniac said:

Have to admit though Eagle fans are equivalent of soccer hooligans though but as I do with most things I support the term I will use is “passion” :giggle: 

Philly fans in general like that but also the most entertaining.

Chicago fans are the classiest love their teams but very very classy.

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I think classiest are Packers’ fans. I support Greenbay when my boy Rodgers is the QV. The whole town comes to watch. Gem people down there in wisconsin

Packers ownership structure is different, they are publicly traded and most fans  have a stake in their franchise.