Axar Patel for Pandya?3rd odi

afan

A slow left armer can add a bit more variety,besides I don't think Pandya 's spells are that threatening either isn't it.

I also don't feel that Dhoni needs the cover of Pandya In the lower middle order..Pandya will get sorted out soon , it's only a matter of time

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Wtf lol that axar can't even clear 30yard circle and he can do what pandya can do?? ROFL :laugh:

Axar batted at #4 and 5 for India u-19.  His batting keeps improving slowly.  At this point, he would be a better option on the batting front than say, a Ravi Jadeja.  He's nowhere near Pandya as a power-hitter, but he's not entirely useless either.  

16 hours ago, afan said:

A slow left armer can add a bit more variety,besides I don't think Pandya 's spells are that threatening either isn't it.

I also don't feel that Dhoni needs the cover of Pandya In the lower middle order..Pandya will get sorted out soon , it's only a matter of time

Pandya isnt there for his bowling, but his batting. if we need bowling, we will pick Shami.

12 hours ago, maniac said:

Lot of people think Pandya is the 2nd coming of Kapil Dev which I have Disagreed with

but bring Axar Patel in

I will be forced to say Pandya looks like the first coming of Dev+Imran+Kallis+Sobers+Botham combined in comparison

no one said is the 2nd coming of Kapil Dev. If you look at alrounders at this point. Ben Stokes averages 38 in ODIs with an ET Of 6.12 with less than 1 wickets per match. Pandya has done better. Pandya bats at 7 and averages 33 with an SR Of 118, Stokes at 5-6 and averages 35 with an SR of 98. So, Pandya is certainly up there with the best alrounder.