Zindagii Na Milegi Dobara and similar genre movies

Cricketics

I was watching today Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and feel it was an extremely well made movie. In fact it is now one my favorite bollywood movies

I also liked Dil Chahta in the past which I feel changed the Indian cinema on the whole.

Any other movies in India cinema which are equally good or of similar kind.  I would love to watch and need some recommendations

Also what do you feel about the aforementioned movies.

Cheers

If you liked ZNMD, I would say you would enjoy -- DCH, Wake up sid, Rock on, Queen, Udaan, Lakshya, Rocket Singh, Yeh jawaani hai deewani, Tamasha, Rockstar, Kai Po che, Dum lagake Haisha, Kapoor and sons etc

ZNMD was good movie, but Dil Chahta Hai definitely had a feel factor may be because I was very young then. :phehe:

I like Neeraj Pandey movies, they are Gold. Akshay Kumar, Rajkummar Rao, Radhika Apte, Bhumi Pednekar starrer movies are all mostly awesome, all of them are worth watching. 

Also, like the different type of comedy movies like Pyar ka punchnama, Hunterr, etc. 

2 hours ago, Shunya said:

If you liked ZNMD, I would say you would enjoy -- DCH, Wake up sid, Rock on, Queen, Udaan, Lakshya, Rocket Singh, Yeh jawaani hai deewani, Tamasha, Rockstar, Kai Po che, Dum lagake Haisha, Kapoor and sons etc

ZNMD was good movie, but Dil Chahta Hai definitely had a feel factor may be because I was very young then. :phehe:

I like Neeraj Pandey movies, they are Gold. Akshay Kumar, Rajkummar Rao, Radhika Apte, Bhumi Pednekar starrer movies are all mostly awesome, all of them are worth watching. 

Also, like the different type of comedy movies like Pyar ka punchnama, Hunterr, etc. 

Yes Dil Chahta hai was special for Indian movie standards back in the days.

Thanks for the other recommendations.

I always wanted to watch Pyar ka Panchanama as one of my acquaintance has produced it but never really did.

13 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I was watching today Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and feel it was an extremely well made movie. In fact it is now one my favorite bollywood movies

I also liked Dil Chahta in the past which I feel changed the Indian cinema on the whole.

Any other movies in India cinema which are equally good or of similar kind.  I would love to watch and need some recommendations

Also what do you feel about the aforementioned movies.

Cheers

Have you watched Road trip and Euro trip?

48 minutes ago, New guy said:

Have you watched Road trip and Euro trip?

Loved Road Trip and Euro Trip. I was actually more referring to the Indian movies only, but since you have started the topic of Hollywood movies. I am game now. Lets add recommendations for any kind of movie of same or similar genre.

Road trip was fun. Never gets old.

23 minutes ago, veer said:

Both movies were great..

Watch 'Kai Po Chhe'.. interesting movie. and 'Yeh Jawani  Hai Deewani' .... check their plots first before starting..

Thanks. Kai Po Che, isn’t that a Gujarati movie? Hopefully will find in Hindi.

I was browsing Netflix last night and man they have added so many Bolly movies now. Back then they never had that many Bollywood movies.