Shy9

NZ vs Eng 6th Match : Feb 18. Tri Nation ( Sunday) (11.30 am IST)

3 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Here is an exercise, translate whatever gora commentators are saying into your mother tongue and see how that sounds.

Better than at  Neo Prime t20 matches today,such a crap commentary set box 313 

49 ball 100 by Guppy his second in t20i. 

Beating Baz’s 50 ball record plus Aggregates Of 

runs 2140 

cong.

both baz (73 Match) and Guppy (70) played more matches than Virat 

baz 2140 in 73. Match

Guppy 2142+ in 70 match

Virat.   1953 in 50 match 

SL 260 vs Kenya

aus 263 vs SL 

were the world record in T20i history 

Chapman Chopped his Helmet to the stumped 

what a way to go : Dull ends 

212 for 2 

nz might 7 down if catch taken 

Aus needs 244 to win 

Edited by Shy9

18 minutes ago, Unstable Joe said:

What in the world is wrong with IPL franchises to not pick someone like GUPTILL???

Dirty politics by Bombay lobby but radio NZ’s interview he says “” he gets same amount of Money from Ambani without playing”” 

i think he was included other  half of IPL 10 but not selected to play more than one game 

he said above in last seasons I think again he is not sell out 

Ben Wheeler to D Arcy Short, FOUR, edged and four, a hat-trick of boundaries for D Arcy Short and he had no control over a single shot, on a good length and shaping away from outside off, Short pokes at that, the edge is found, third man is inside the ring and he has no chance

Ben Wheeler to D Arcy Short, FOUR, edged and four, more luck for D Arcy Short, the inside edge this time, on a good length and just outside off, D Arcy Short swung hard, gets an inside edge past the leg-stump

Ben Wheeler to D Arcy Short, SIX, edged and six, such is the dimensions of this ground, on a good length and well outside off, D Arcy Short swung hard, gets a thick outside edge and it flies over the ropes at third man

Why would you want to middle the ball if you just get runs from edges

Southee to D Arcy Short, FOUR, chance and Seifert has shelled it, it was a tough catch, but one that the keeper would have backed himself to hold on. Short and on the body, Short swivelled across on the pull, got a bit of glove and it just about clipped the fingertips of Seifert on its way to the boundary

Boult to D Arcy Short, FOUR, inside edge and four, D Arcy Short can buy a lottery ticket, on a good length and just outside off, he was late in getting his bat down, gets an inside edge that rolls away past the leg-stump. Sodhi gave chase, but the ball kept running away

This guys will be first guy to get a 100 only from edges

Guest, sign in to access all features.