HILARIOUS- Modi trolls Renuka Choudhary

FischerTal

13 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

I want to hate the BJP for the morons they are, but congress provokes me into supporting them more...

normally i would condone this type of attack as below the belt, but with congressis saam daam dand bhed. look at the context though. congress MPs kept heckling Modi in Lok Sabha and now started doing same in Rajya Sabha. Im pretty sure he had enough by then

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't get the reference. What has laughter to do with watching the Ramayan?

There are demonic female characters like surpanakha, lankini an orgress called thaataki and also a shady female called mandara who is like a female Sanjay manjrekar with a very loose tongue and ruins other people's lives. Modi could have meant any one of them i suppose.

Abki baar, Congress par vaar. Don't know if it's a good poll strategy.  Because MakeInIndia/Vikas/shauch-swatchtha can fail against caste politics. If people see that if they don't vote BJP, then it will again be Congress and Gandhi-Nehrudynasty  raaj, and if that is the option, then it's better they vote to BJP.

2 hours ago, velu said:

why she was laughing like that ? :hmmm: 

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/658237/renuka-laughs-modi-says-laughter.html

While Modi was referring to Aadhaar and said that its seeds were sown during A B Vajpayee's government, Chowdhury started laughing loudly.

This irked Chairman M Venkaiah Naidu, who admonished her saying, "Unruly behaviour and loose talk" would not be allowed. As she continued laughing, Naidu said, "What is the problem? If you have some problems, go to a doctor."

Modi interjected and then said to cheers from the Treasury benches, "Chairman, my request to you is do not say anything to Renukaji. After the Ramayan serial, we got the privilege of hearing this kind of laughter only today." The Prime Minister did not refer to any character and left the House guessing which character he had likened the Congress MP to.

Edited by coffee_rules