400 dismissal for MS Dhoni in Odi's

Stuge

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Both are equally good. But due to longevity, playing and captaining all formats for so long, playing gruelling IPLs year after year and yet manage to maintain quality. Hence I rate MSD higher than Gilly, not by much though.

#FACT

MSD is the worst T20 keeper bat ever....Sanga,Mccullum are leagues ahead of him especially Mccullum.

in Odis Gilchrist is leagues ahead.

so hardly the greatest LOI keeper.

What do you mean oh okay...in a T20 would you pick Dhoni over Mccullum?

in a odi would you pick Dhoni over  Gilchrist?

As a batsman in T20s...I would probably pick Bmac. But if you include keeping skills, agility, captaincy etc....everyone would pick MSD. Dont forget...BMac have to give up his gloves...then he turned into a beast batsman.

Gilly is a legend and an ATG. But he was a mediocre keeper. Brad Haddin was better with gloves but couldnt cut through due to Gilly's batting skills.

Sanga hardly keeped wickets in later days.

If you consider overall package....MSD trump all as a genuine keeper batsman to have played the game. You dont like him, thats your problem.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

@maniac why you being so butthurt dude This is just overall dismissal thread and Dhoni has been greatest of India and debatable if he is better than others.

Thread is only about dismissals and not batting at all.

Don't be hurt bro. Rohit will get you a hundred next game. Now go hit like for Stuge.

P.S - I am out, Maniac trolled enough by others. :)

I was replying to a comment that Dhoni is the greatest LOI keeper ever....being mind*ed with stupidity and being butt hurt are 2 different things though...I hope you can understand  the difference...hopefully 

Edited by maniac