Sign in to follow this  
Mosher

Kuldeep and Chahal - Fan Club

In 3 matches they have picked up 21 wickets at an average of 9.05 and have conceded only 190 runs at an economy rate of 3.63. A wicket every 15 balls.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/22360168/kuldeep-yadav-yuzvendra-chahal-massive-x-factor-world-cup-virat-kohli

Edited by Mosher

A massive improvement over ashwin and jadeja. They take wickets, fear factor, positive brand of cricket. Love chahal's celebrations he's brilliant. Proper fighters who can turn the game around in 4 overs. 

There can be days where they might not get many wickets or the odd wicket, but this was the status quo with ashwin and jadeja. 

COUNT ME IN!

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Hehehe PTSD for sipahi:phehe: 

Do you have a point or just spouting nonsense as usual?

Btw, you can go back to 2016 - well before Chahal became an ODI regular for India, and Hardik wasn't even given a debut - when I posted that we need both of these guys to get 25+ ODIs under their belt before 2019 WC.   

Edited by sandeep

I wonder why chahal's first class stats are not that good.

He is such a class bowler got all the varieties of a traditional leg spinner and gets better zip of the surface than mishra ji.

On 2/8/2018 at 8:29 PM, SUMO said:

I wonder why chahal's first class stats are not that good.

He is such a class bowler got all the varieties of a traditional leg spinner and gets better zip of the surface than mishra ji.

Yep, interested to know what he does wrong in first class cricket? Hope he can improve the stats there and get into longer format.

16 hours ago, fineleg said:

Yep, interested to know what he does wrong in first class cricket? Hope he can improve the stats there and get into longer format.

Chahal did do well in the last full domestic season he played. Previously, he was under-bowled and poorly managed; and also played in conditions very inhospitable to spin bowling.

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

#kulcha! It is . Officially from the horses' mouth..

The Kulcha fixed our wrist-spin issues, and now we need a paratha to fix our middle order

On 08/02/2018 at 10:38 AM, speedheat said:

Yes I am in, massive upgrade over csk quota ashvin and jaddu

Jaddu is better than Axar in both bowling and batting. I wonder why select Axar in the first place