Why not Khalil Ahmed

MCcricket

We have seen the impact of Mustafiz, Md Amir before their injury n ban respectively n what a difference a good left arm bowker can make, n too add we have a 19 year old bowling at 145, getting bounce n hurrying uo batters, smooth action runup, coming up thru the ranks, lets blood him in.

Let him be on A tours n with India squad for a year, ket his body be stronger n unleash him, he coukd be the missing link, the strike bowler, the wkt taker we need.

3 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

We have seen the impact of Mustafiz, Md Amir before their injury n ban respectively n what a difference a good left arm bowker can make, n too add we have a 19 year old bowling at 145, getting bounce n hurrying uo batters, smooth action runup, coming up thru the ranks, lets blood him in.

Kaunsa impact? Have you also fallen to the phattechar padosi propaganda, the pitches that he bowled on before the ban even binny would have destroyed teams on them. Even before his ban the phateechar amir averaged above 40 in every country except engurlund

3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

We are in such hurry to pick any kid who has or 2 games and shows talent 

can we let the kid and others playe one fc season first . Why the hurry to fast track these days . Such panic lol

for batsmen and spinners its good to get 2 fc session exp. but for quick bowlers too much bowling in fc may turn out as a problem.

bhuvi is looking very dull in odi ..even his pace is less than 138K , his swing is hardly visible.

we could have got in this pacy left arm fast bowler ..khaleel is definitely going to play for india.

seems unadkat would play in t 20 and unadkat may be a great t20 bowler but he wont be a hit bowler in ODI or eve in tests and i do acknowledge that unadkat has a lot of variations and is definitely going to be a hit in t20. 

i would have gone for khaleel bcos he has future with indian cricket , i dont think unadkat is a good selection keeping future in mind.

6 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

bhuvi is looking very dull in odi ..even his pace is less than 138K , his swing is hardly visible.

we could have got in this pacy left arm fast bowler ..khaleel is definitely going to play for india.

seems unadkat would play in t 20 and unadkat may be a great t20 bowler but he wont be a hit bowler in ODI or eve in tests and i do acknowledge that unadkat has a lot of variations and is definitely going to be a hit in t20. 

i would have gone for khaleel bcos he has future with indian cricket , i dont think unadkat is a good selection keeping future in mind.

Unadkunt is a lollypop bowler, no pace, skills, will be. Hammerd as he was in the past, alll these are quota picks, Mr Niranjan Shah n politics permeating cricket, Parthiv oatel other inclusion from same region

On 08/02/2018 at 2:04 PM, King Tendulkar said:

We are in such hurry to pick any kid who has or 2 games and shows talent 

can we let the kid and others playe one fc season first . Why the hurry to fast track these days . Such panic lol

What FC yaar...ek to pata nhi kis chutiye ne 6 games per season reduce kar diya...english play 16 games in a county season...

Moreover you dont know khalil will be picked over aniket pankaj chahar natthu nagarkoti or not...

For 1-2 games a season you wanna waste 1 year of his.

14 hours ago, SUMO said:

What FC yaar...ek to pata nhi kis chutiye ne 6 games per season reduce kar diya...english play 16 games in a county season...

Moreover you dont know khalil will be picked over aniket pankaj chahar natthu nagarkoti or not...

For 1-2 games a season you wanna waste 1 year of his.

16 games are too many for a Pacer in a 6 months period. This is the reason trundlers rules in counties and genuine pacers lose starts bowling slow to stay injury free. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

16 games are too many for a Pacer in a 6 months period. This is the reason trundlers rules in counties and genuine pacers lose starts bowling slow to stay injury free. 

I gave an example ... 6 is too less for the development of a domestic cricketer.

Next year bihar will be added. Make it 3 groups of 10 each, so 9 games for all.

Sheffield sheild teams play 10 arent they churning out 150 quicks.

10 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Amir is a quality bowler.

he has the potential of becoming a serious match winner for us.

he can reach 145, he has a nice fluent artistic action and he can swing the ball, it isn’t clicking currently but he is our strike bowler.

Its been 2-3 years he returned to international cricket and the guy still has potential, hasnt applied it yet? Thats what you call a fluke performer, a substandard player. We have match winners like Umesh Yadav and Varun Aaron who bowl around 150, and they are not in the playing 11!

20 minutes ago, SUMO said:

I gave an example ... 6 is too less for the development of a domestic cricketer.

Next year bihar will be added. Make it 3 groups of 10 each, so 9 games for all.

Sheffield sheild teams play 10 arent they churning out 150 quicks.

they have just 6 teams in total, less number of tournaments.