What is your emotion when you see Dhoni coming to bat !!!

velu

What is your emotion when Dhoni comes to bat !!!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is your emotion when Dhoni comes to bat !!!

• Ecstacy
    • Admiration
    • Terror
    • Amazement
    • Grief
    • Loathing
    • Rage
    • Vigilance
    • Need burnol
    • Need tissues

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2019 at 05:00 AM

So mods are actually letting this forum go to the dogs. They won't even respond to reports now. Well done @Trichromatic, you made one of the worst trolls on the internet, a guy banned from every single forum a mod and this is the result. Almost like you want to drive people away. Any other regular poster would have such threads removed. @rkt.indiaindia once removed my genuine thread about kohlis test form to joke section. @Shy9Shy9 well meaning threads are constantly removed. But this guys intentionally shitty threads are not.

So mods are actually letting this forum go to the dogs. They won't even respond to reports now. Well done [mention=14523]Trichromatic[/mention], you made one of the worst trolls on the internet, a guy banned from every single forum a mod and this is the result. Almost like you want to drive people away. Any other regular poster would have such threads removed. [mention=3751]rkt.india[/mention]india once removed my genuine thread about kohlis test form to joke section. [mention=25738]Shy9[/mention]Shy9 well meaning threads are constantly removed. But this guys intentionally shitty threads are not.

Its a fun thread bruv...chillax. ICF is a cool place to be due to threads like this. We discuss serious stuffs and also enjoy. Lets not make its a green ghetto like site where everything is ironed out and all serious.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, New guy said:

So mods are actually letting this forum go to the dogs. They won't even respond to reports now. Well done @Trichromatic, you made one of the worst trolls on the internet, a guy banned from every single forum a mod and this is the result. Almost like you want to drive people away. Any other regular poster would have such threads removed. @rkt.indiaindia once removed my genuine thread about kohlis test form to joke section. @Shy9Shy9 well meaning threads are constantly removed. But this guys intentionally shitty threads are not.

Why do you keep mentioning me? I don't add mods on ICF. I am not much involved in moderation either. 

I do the same thing as other posters - report the post and let mods do their work.

If you have any issue apart from moderation, feel free to tag me, otherwise  contact @Malcolm Merlyn @Cricketics @G_B_ 

11 minutes ago, New guy said:

bur0004.jpg