Jump to content
jalebi_bhai

India tour of South Africa 2018, Pink Day: 4th ODI at Johannesburg (D/N) - Feb 10th, 2018 - 16.30 IST

Will India win their first ODI series in South Africa today?  

29 members have voted

  1. 1. Will India win their first ODI series in South Africa today?



Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Don't forget ABDV made 149 in 49 balls on a pink day lol This is a super duper batting wicket looking at it.

Absolutely ridiculous:adore:

 

This was the perfect ground for besharma to get a double outside asia, he bottled it big time:facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, kira said:

Need pandya to fire at the end to take the total out of abdv's reach

Teams have sorted him out. They just don't bowl in his half. Keep it short of a length. He has no shots to offer. It is not form issue alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Teams have sorted him out. They just don't bowl in his half. Keep it short of a length. He has no shots to offer. It is not form issue alone. 

Yep. If it's not in the slot , he's pretty useless. Another reason to play a specialist bowler or batter. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

You expected? Lol, expectation low karlo, Rohit likes to score when series is decided. He will most likely score next game.

 

I don't expect much from besharma, but I do expect him to come good on the flattest batting paradise like today, but besharama never fails to disappoint.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, kira said:

I don't expect much from besharma, but I do expect him to come good on the flattest batting paradise like today, but besharama never fails to disappoint.

Don't worry brother. Ram willing he will fail consistently in the next series as well and we'll replace with a young batsman who's a good human being as well :p:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nikhil_cric said:

Don't worry brother. Ram willing he will fail consistently in the next series as well and we'll replace with a young batsman who's a good human being as well :p:

No chance, kameena rohit will toy with Nidhas trophy bowling participants and remind everyone “come to India.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Ngidi and Duminy have stacked 2 tight overs each.  This is a bit of a poor slowdown by India - 400 looking increasingly distant.  

If you notice Dhawan is avoiding that onside shot where there is a big gap. He has completely minimized the risks once he got into the 80s.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

I think 400 is not possible now unless one of these pulls a Rohit Sharma beserk mode after getting to century. 

This is the biggest problem for our batting unit - a team stacked with so much batting ability in the team, in the squad and even outside - and unless Sharma and Kohli fire in tandem, we are unlikely to cross 360.  That should be unacceptable.   

Share this post


Link to post

From a Rohit fan, Rohit is not scoring because of bad luck...he gets a good ball and at the same time he plays a bad one! 

 

hreyas: "I feel Rohit has been unlucky this series. One good ball or little loose shot and he is gone everytime while Kohli & Dhawan have managed to get away with many inside/outside edges and dropped catches. Not taking any credit away from them but batsmen do need little bit of luck as well."

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, sandeep said:

This is the biggest problem for our batting unit - a team stacked with so much batting ability in the team, in the squad and even outside - and unless Sharma and Kohli fire in tandem, we are unlikely to cross 360.  That should be unacceptable.   

We miss the services someone like Inform Yuvraj, Raina, Dhoni.  Never found a replacement of them. Current Dhoni <<<< Past Dhoni.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Crap I was waiting for iyer. Completely forgot rahane was still left. :wall:

Same here. That kinda underlines about his stature in one dayer. Nobody is actually waiting eagerly for him to come to the crease lol

Edited by vvvslaxman

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×