Should the Indian team atleast wear pink ribbons?

beetle

Should the team wear pink ribbons atleast?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should the team wear pink ribbons?

This poll is closed to new votes

We have had red ribbons jnn the past for a different cause so don’t think theybhave any oroblem wearing.

Its about someone telling them. I am sure knowing Indian attitude towards different destivals in general which never beloged to us and how we loved to to participate, Indians wouldn’t mind participating in something like this.

Its just matter of someone asking them. The Indian players do participate in the pink ball test match where they sign the hats and give out pink hats back to Glen Mcgrath before the test match. Thats participating too. 

Like I said, they just need to be told or offered and they would gladly wear.

Just now, coffee_rules said:

If yhey did, back home, they would get criticism for not doing much for Indian causes. Better not to send out any political message. 

There is nothing political about breast cancer.

Wearing a pink ribbon won't cause an uproar because it is a universal cause.It is not just for SA breasts or Aussie breasts.

Besides doing something similar couldn't hurt . We have more women than all other cricket playing nations .

Or they could start one for prostrate cancer and let other teams wear the ribbon too. 

56 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

October is the International Breast Cancer Awareness month. Not sure why SA having it in Feb in the first place. So in this instance I don't care as the funds will also go to a SA charity. India should do something similar when playing at home to collect for a local charity.

Yes, this could be done in home matches.