Kohli and Dhawan are head and shoulder above rest of the batsmen??

gakgupta

3 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

You are correct , players like Raina, Roy, Hales,  Dhawan can play anything...... just not be good at others 

Dhawan can play any format trouble free. Raina is pretty good too. Roy and hales I could care less. Next time dont try to be cute.

Edited by Khota
Just now, Khota said:

Can I call you you out for distorting my words. 

It is generally considered those 4 can play ODI but they can't play Test cricket .

I haven't distorted your statement just shown than not " anybody"  can play other formats if good ODI players.

1 minute ago, Tattieboy said:

It is generally considered those 4 can play ODI but they can't play Test cricket .

I haven't distorted your statement just shown than not " anybody"  can play other formats if good ODI players.

Let us stick to Dhawan. He can play any format and he can play better than anyone else.

All 3 of our top order batsman are Top 10 batsman in the world. Rohit has flopped big time this series, but he is still in top 10 overall.

Also, its not fair to compare them with middle and lower order batsman, even Kohli or Rohit would fail tomorrow if they start batting up and down between position 4 to 7. 

Just now, Shunya said:

All 3 of our top order batsman are Top 10 batsman in the world. Rohit has flopped big time this series, but he is still in top 10 overall.

Also, its not fair to compare them with middle and lower order batsman, even Kohli or Rohit would fail tomorrow if they start batting up and down between position 4 to 7. 

Who are the other top 7 batsmen?

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

make it 4. Our top 4 are the best in the world.

Just now, Khota said:

Dhawan is the best. Like I mentioned before the game has really slowed down for him. He is at other level for almost a year now.

I would agree he is a good ODI player and on his day he is destructive , where I don't agree is  that he is a good test opener