how to fix batting in last 10 overs

sergio04

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

And once Raina, Rahul and Pant fail, you will ask them to be kicked out. Raina has past it. He cant even score in domestic cricket.

Wanted Raina because there are no other player ready at the moment. Rahul and pant has pontential. Doesn't matter if they failed initially, they will eventually do well. It is important to back right players. I have nothing against iyer, but he is not good enough for international.

23 minutes ago, Insidious said:

Wanted Raina because there are no other player ready at the moment. Rahul and pant has pontential. Doesn't matter if they failed initially, they will eventually do well. It is important to back right players. I have nothing against iyer, but he is not good enough for international.

Raina hasnt scored even 100 runs total in VH trophy going on currently. 

20 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

We have to bring back Raina I am afraid, atleast till 2019 WC.

Also kick Rahane out and get Rahul in.

Dhawan

Rohit

Kohli

Rahul

Dhoni

Raina

Pandya

Bhuvi

Kuldeep

Chahal/Shami

Bumrah

Raina was dropped because he was going poorly. now what he has done to be called back again? you want another has been to be back.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Raina was dropped because he was going poorly. now what he has done to be called back again? you want another has been to be back.

most people here dont ask for someone head or someone as replacement with logic

Its just that grass always looks greener on the other side 

Jo bahar hai wahi sahi player hai

TBH Raina's stats are not as bad as Rahane, Dhoni, Yuvi etc in past few years. Also he is an impact player who can go from ball 1, a great fielder and handy part timer.

Can someone pull Raina's stats for last 3 years?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Move Rohit to 5 and bring rahul with dhawan.  Kick out dhoni,pandey,jhadhav,pandya.  Bring a sound technical bat at 4 who can rotate strike no need for quick runs from number 4. At 6 have a good wicketkeeper batsman. 7 should be another allrounder p. 8 Bhuvi.

Wicketkeeper and allrounder We will have to experiment since dhoni and pandya doing the biggest damage.