Sign in to follow this  
SG1994

Feeling so satisfied with Michael Holding crying

30 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Yeh 

Ehsan Adil, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Musa, Hasnain, Amir, Shinwari, Hassan, Irfan, Junaid, Sohail, Irfan Jr, Salman Irshad, Haris Rauf, Shapoor Ahmed, Abbas, Umaid Asif, Mir Hamza, Ghulam Mudassar, Sameen Gul, Mohammed Imran.

go do your research.

Why are you playing 2 spinners if you have ‘Great’ fast bowlers.

Is that a list of guests who have over-stayed their welcome at Guantanamo Bay?

We play 2 spinners because we have them.  And because its a strategy that works against South Africa.  Unlike Pakistan, who chose to play just one spinner in a test series against SL in UAE, thanks to their ignorant coach who also foolishly bought into the hype of Pakistani Phaast bowlers.   Results are there for all to see.  

39 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Yeh 

Ehsan Adil, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Musa, Hasnain, Amir, Shinwari, Hassan, Irfan, Junaid, Sohail, Irfan Jr, Salman Irshad, Haris Rauf, Shapoor Ahmed, Abbas, Umaid Asif, Mir Hamza, Ghulam Mudassar, Sameen Gul, Mohammed Imran.

go do your research.

Why are you playing 2 spinners if you have ‘Great’ fast bowlers.

the seamer in this series with most wickets is -----  * Bumrah*  - has picked up more wickets than rabada,morgel,ngidi......accept the fact - amir picked up 2 wickets in odis against nz 5 matches.......loolz pakistani overrated*phaaaast* bowlers

46 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Did you witness them using bottle caps?

if not don’t make false allegations.

Imran said he used a bottle cap only in a county match and anyways your guys had bottle caps, how come they couldn’t do anything?

Yeah, only in a county match. Sure.

India doesn't cheat unlike you poys. 

52 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

cant really take these guys seriously.

joke of the century is that they think they have better fast bowlers than us.

Indian fast bowlers have won 5 tests in SA and Aus this millennium. 

Pakistanis? 1. 

You're right, Pakistani "fast" bowlers are a joke.

Edited by urnotserious

When the South African commentator was praising Dhoni for incredible achievement of almost scoring 10000 runs,Holding was like how many games has  he played? He was like I never played a total of as many domestic+ county + international games as total Odis played by Dhoni

He has a clear bias and hatred. Likes to downplay every Indian accomplishment.

Edited by maniac

1 hour ago, Bilal78 said:

Imran said he used a bottle cap only in a county match and anyways your guys had bottle caps, how come they couldn’t do anything?

But fellow PAK players like Aamer Sohail ,Rameez Raja witnessed it a lot of times and made public statements regarding the same which are available for every one to view and read in the net

32 minutes ago, maniac said:

When the South African commentator was praising Dhoni for incredible achievement of almost scoring 10000 runs,Holding was like how many games has  he played? He was like I never played a total of as many domestic+ county + international games as total Odis Dhoni  played by Dhoni

He has a clear bias and hatred. Likes to downplay every Indian accomplishment.

I am no dhoni fan . But for a comm to say that live on air was truly pathetic . He sounded so sad and pathetic when he went down that road

4 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

But fellow PAK players like Aamer Sohail ,Rameez Raja witnessed it a lot of times and made public statements regarding the same which are available for every one to view and read in the net

Amir Sohail sworn enemy of Wasim Amram; his testimony has to be taken with a pinch of salt

Lol Pakistani fans thinking their fluke 2-1 win in saffie land as some kind of legendary stuff .fact is saf players were tired because the series was fit in an already cramped schedule for saf ,half of their players weren't even interested in playing.

moreover pak played with chuckers like ajmal and hafeez and amla bhais pathetic choke gifted them the series .

even bangladesh fluked 2 series win against India and saf 

Edited by adi B

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Micheal Holding upset on IPL

Rameez should have brought up a scorecard of WSC games to relive old memories, that would have probably shut up Holding for a while. :phehe:

3 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

lol hehe...even they admitted to using it in all matches and taking along the home umpires to get wickets. If that did not happen you would have lost most games to superior Indian team ;) like how it is now.

3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

It's not yaar. As a commentator it comes accross extremely unprofessional to appear biased/upset on air. Cricketing decorum (the gentlemans game) demands neutrality and objectivity. He's broken that protocol and sadly with it he loses a lot of respect.

He's butt hurt on multiple issues:

1. 1983 WC final loss 

2. Sachin > Lara 

3. Bucknor's career ended 

4. IPL and Indian gaining influence in world cricket 

some of his grievances are legitimate, but you don't take it out on the 11 players taking the field, taking credit away from their performances, as you were one of them back in the day. Have some respect for your fellow players...he's broken the player's code.

To be honest Holding does not like Lara much, they both have some personal differences it seems so even if Tendy > Lara, he doesn't care.

The biggest and probably justifiable reason for dislike of anything Indian could be stemming from Sunny Gavaskar's racist remarks on the Jamaican crowd in his book. I don't know whether he read the book but if he did then it all makes sense.

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

To be honest Holding does not like Lara much, they both have some personal differences it seems so even if Tendy > Lara, he doesn't care.

The biggest and probably justifiable reason for dislike of anything Indian could be stemming from Sunny Gavaskar's racist remarks on the Jamaican crowd in his book. I don't know whether he read the book but if he did then it all makes sense.

Holding calmed down after Lara retired as he realised that Lara was just a scapegoat for poor administration from WICB. even if he did continue to hate Lara personally, doesn't take away from the fact that he'd want a WIndian to be considered the premier player in the world/of all time (as sachin up there with viv and sobers) and above that from another country. 

If he's behaving this way because of Gavaskar's book then why does he share a commentary box with Sunny and laugh and joke with him in the pursuit of making a living. Shouldn't he take this out with Sunny personally or in the form of a protest by not agreeing to commentate when Sunny present? Also, why should hardwork and efforts of Virat, Chahal etc be undermined because is something Gavaskar said when they weren't even alive. This would only make sense to a chewtiya. 

11 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Kohli would sell his whole team to get hold of Amir.

Azharudin would have surely considered your propisal. However even  he might have dtopped him as he would have better bowler and fixer from pakistan like wasim, waqar et all.....:phehe:

@Bilal78 You pretend you are cricket fan, but all you do is go around b*ll sh**ting with your cherry picked stats. All your comments are biased, and seem like a typical green team member who spend their life with hatred of India. It's not India's fault that your team and society are in a mess (no cricket due to bombings), don't take your hatred and bias out on athletes.

I don't know why you even watch cricket, if I were you I would quit because your team is going to be bottom of the ladder for a long time.

Always wanted to tell you that.

Holding went with other top players of the world at that time to play World Series cricket organized by Kerry Packer.
But he has got problems with IPL, Stanford Super series in the past & calls it a "farce". 
How could he blame players of today when he also took the easy way out to earn big bucks?
He preaches morality when he himself kicked the stumps in NZ because of a wrong decision. Was it sportsmanship? Why doesn't Micheal enlighten us with his views on Kolpak when African nations had seen dozens of players migrating for County cricket?

Edited by Turning_track

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Kohli . 50 . Genius batting . Master class 

they show highlights of 50 best shots , amazing pulls . Holding whole time talks over it about wildlife . Pathetic tosser 

if that was root would have pulled his pants down and bent over the Uncle Tom 

just imagine what he would do if it was a WI player.

He sounded like such a bitter old man. India was on the cusp of their first series win in SA and he was going on and on dissing Pandya on his catch.

No one would care about that at that point of time in the match but he chose to chase Pandya rather than commenting on the approaching historic win.

I used to think ICF is a little harsh on Holding and over reacting. But that moment of his commentary convinced me he indeed has issues with this Indian team.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, nikred said:

He sounded like such a bitter old man. India was on the cusp of their first series win in SA and he was going on and on dissing Pandya on his catch.

No one would care about that at that point of time in the match but he chose to chase Pandya rather than commenting on the approaching historic win.

I used to think ICF is a little harsh on Holding and over reacting. But that moment of his commentary convinced me he indeed has issues with this Indian team.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

ICFers are more generous to holding than he deserves.

On 14/02/2018 at 2:09 AM, King Tendulkar said:

I am no dhoni fan . But for a comm to say that live on air was truly pathetic . He sounded so sad and pathetic when he went down that road

For this.. srini mama will make him carry drinks to csk players one day....

of all the WI greats, Holding is one that carries a chip on his shoulder. You hear Roberts, Garner, Lloyd, Viv, Croft, etc and you get more humility and praise for the Indian players. I am not sure if he is just a grumpy old man or something that has ticked him off in the past.

He has poo-pooed my idol who played against him and has had some success when rest of Indian batting was far worse. Now which chewtiya donwplays the ONLY Litte Master?? :giggle:

Edited by dandaroy

3 hours ago, dandaroy said:

of all the WI greats, Holding is one that carries a chip on his shoulder. You hear Roberts, Garner, Lloyd, Viv, Croft, etc and you get more humility and praise for the Indian players. I am not sure if he is just a grumpy old man or something that has ticked him off in the past.

He has poo-pooed my idol who played against him and has had some success when rest of Indian batting was far worse. Now which chewtiya donwplays the ONLY Litte Master?? :giggle:

Roberts also said that Indian spinners now take wickets on doctored pitches

6 hours ago, dandaroy said:

in general, most of the old windians of the 70s and 80s are not generous with their praise: they are too trapped in their own era where they dominated everyone to such a degree that they cannot look beyond their own accomplishments.