MS Dhoni’s strike rate a big concern, says Krishnamachari Srikkanth

saik

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Dhoni is joke now . Forget the numbers which only stink . Watch him bat , cricket eyes show it’s over for him . When he tries to up tempo it’s pathetic . That’s why tuk tuk now as knows if try to up it can’t do it and gets out . 

He's definitely lost that explosive hitting that we were used to but he can still come on and do a reasonable job like he did in the Johannesburg ODI, calling him a joke is a bit much. 

3 hours ago, FischerTal said:

he will play till 2019. theres nothing you can do about it. sachin set the precedent after chasing that useless 100th 100. I'm sure kohli will do the same in the future

Except for the part where after Sachin was the highest score in the world cup, he only played 11 Odis out of 30 till the day of his retirement.  We had loads of matches to give others a chance. He even used to pick and choose series before the world cup. Tests are a different story. Can't  argue that he didn't overstay. And here we have dhoni who doesn't even have the decency to stop playing t20s where he undoubtedly one of our worst t20 players in history. Don't worry though he's gonna tonk a few boundaries against thisara perera in the all prestigious nidahas trophy and his chamchas will be waiving pom poms in the air.

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Dhoni has been a consummate match loser in the T20 format since circa 2007. So pointing out his record from 2009 is hardly meaningless. The thing about Dhoni is that Virat and Co, through their own excellence and winning matches, have masked the stink our erstwhile Captain Cool has spread in the last 3 years.

The funny thing is he plays much better for csk or at least used to play much better when meyeppan was around. Maybe he was motivated by meyeppan. He also looked more enthusiastic playing for chuskis than playing for India :dontknow:

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

The funny thing is he plays much better for csk or at least used to play much better when meyeppan was around. Maybe he was motivated by meyeppan. He also looked more enthusiastic playing for chuskis than playing for India :dontknow:

dont think he plays any different for :csk: 

thing is after badrinath left CSK , dhoni got consolidation thing to take care as well 

20 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Except for the part where after Sachin was the highest score in the world cup, he only played 11 Odis out of 30 till the day of his retirement.  We had loads of matches to give others a chance. He even used to pick and choose series before the world cup. Tests are a different story. Can't  argue that he didn't overstay. And here we have dhoni who doesn't even have the decency to stop playing t20s where he undoubtedly one of our worst t20 players in history. Don't worry though he's gonna tonk a few boundaries against thisara perera in the all prestigious nidahas trophy and his chamchas will be waiving pom poms in the air.

LOL excuses from chamcha for his gawdddd.. He played entire year after 2011 WC till he tuk tuk tuk his way to 100th useless 100 that he lost.. He didn't pick and choose anything:hysterical: Management told him to back off.. Trudlers used to own sachin in IPL while Dhoni used to smash Steyn.. Can't compare minnow basher to Dhoni atall :cantstop: Unfortunately players these days don't play Netherlands,Zim and Namibia like your Ailiaaa used to feast on back in 2003 and No he wasn't even highest scorer in 2011 WC.. Fake news from chamcha :cantstop:

Edited by Rasgulla
4 hours ago, FischerTal said:

he will play till 2019. theres nothing you can do about it. sachin set the precedent after chasing that useless 100th 100. I'm sure kohli will do the same in the future

Only if Sachin didn't block places back then for his useless 100... He has set a bad example for everyone.. Well said :congrats:

Edited by Rasgulla

For the sake of Indian cricket, I hope he is exposed this ipl.I never say this for anyone because I feel ipl is just fun cricket and hope even the pks and munaf patels do good...

But dhoni is hurting the team in the long run . And he is looking like a hanger on. 

He had done it all and had a fantastic run and now he is just spoiling his legacy and being a hanger on. His chirping behind the stumps and his PR work is looking more and more desperate .

The youngsters getting asked questions about dhoni that they obviously will answer only one way is another desperation and the PR team is hanging on to every bit . It is just sick . He is too big a name to be so desperate.

He is lucky we have a really good team and have been doing well and he is getting away with his bad show.

49 minutes ago, beetle said:

For the sake of Indian cricket, I hope he is exposed this ipl.I never say this for anyone because I feel ipl is just fun cricket and hope even the pks and munaf patels do good...

But dhoni is hurting the team in the long run . And he is looking like a hanger on. 

He had done it all and had a fantastic run and now he is just spoiling his legacy and being a hanger on. His chirping behind the stumps and his PR work is looking more and more desperate .

The youngsters getting asked questions about dhoni that they obviously will answer only one way is another desperation and the PR team is hanging on to every bit . It is just sick . He is too big a name to be so desperate.

He is lucky we have a really good team and have been doing well and he is getting away with his bad show.

I know he has been pathetic as a lower mid hitter but he still has better strikerate than Rohit and Rahane in completed games an thir best strikerate amoung all top/middle order for India. He is batting like a keeper of old basically. I think this is an over reaction. 

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Rant!