South Africa v. India - Series Predictor - Winner - FOREVER INDIAN !!!!!!!!!!

goose

!!! Winner !!!

@Forever Indian 

5a871678a0bcf_INDIAFOREVERINDIAN.thumb.png.7c410b2631ceee50f4ac2171f1d821a3.png

All,

Who wants to play the series predictor for limited overs series? You know the rules, if you don't just ask they are dead easy. Get your 3 players in now for the 6TH ODI since it takes some time to collate and the first match is on Friday 16th February. Pick a Batsman, Bowler, and Fielder.  If you missed out on playing the first five ODIs you can still join in now and try catch up in the last game. 

1 run = 1pt     1 wicket =25pts     1 catch/stumping =25pts   1 run-out =25pts (any player)

Remember you cannot have the same player in the same category in subsequent ODIs. Previous choices in tables below in next few posts. I will not be correcting void selections from now so make sure you do not pick player X in category Y more than once in the series. 

Example - you could pick Pandya as a batsman one game, a bowler in another game, and a fielder in another game. Or you could pick Pandya as all three in the same game. Once you have player X in category Y you cannot have the same XY pairing again. Changes allowed before start of play only - notify me in a new post. 

Only your nominated Batsman can score points for runs, only your Bowler scores points for wickets taken, and only your Fielder for catches/stumpings. Any player can score points for a run-out. If you choose Pandya for all three categories in one game you'd get 75 points should he effect a run-out 

!!! RULE CHANGE !!!  players from the opposition are now allowed. Again the above rule of only having player X in category Y just the once will still apply. You can choose Indians only, or South Africans only, or any mix of the two. 

6th ODI TEAMS

Edited by goose
10 minutes ago, Brainfade said:

Now in 40th place.  Soon my place value will exceed my age :-)!!

Bat:  Rahane

Bowl: Thakur.  If he is not picked, Axar Patel.  If neither is picked, Rohit Sharma.  

Field:  Rohit Sharma

Let's hope Thakur or Axar plays then for your sake!