"Opportunity for one of the top 3 batsmen to get a 100” - Gavaskar

velu

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

He never changed one bit. He is more upset when a batsman misses out on his 100 than whe the team loses. Explains his thought process lol

Because when a batsman gets a 100 team chances to win goes up..that’s old school thinking...nothing wrong

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Because when a batsman gets a 100 team chances to win goes up..that’s old school thinking...nothing wrong

That is not his idea. When a team needs 5 runs to win. Also a  batsman needs 5 runs to get to his 100. He will get fidgety about strike rotation lol.

Edited by vvvslaxman

I find it funny as I look it from different perspective as in that he says same thing over and over unlike others who migh not like it since it might look to them thet he is being worried about records.

I used to find it funny similarly when Tendulkar used to say same thing over and over in the presentation “The ball was coming to the bat initially.”:giggle::phew:

And then we had Dhoni “Franly speaking.”

:giggle::phew:

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I find it funny as I look it from different perspective as in that he says same thing over and over unlike others who migh not like it since it might look to them thet he is being worried about records.

I used to find it funny similarly when Tendulkar used to say same thing over and over in the presentation “The ball was coming to the bat initially.”:giggle::phew:

And then we had Dhoni “Franly speaking.”

:giggle::phew:

"Well of cos..."