Anything less than 2019 World cup is not acceptable

Singh bling

11 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Same was expected in CT, and we decided to choke against padosis.

Hahaha, it really wasn't on here. Most people were expecting SF exit when the squads were announced. Go look at the predictions for the CT thread. Nobody gave India any chance.

Some of the people here are actually hilariously clueless about Cricket, there's some comment above me calling Virat a choker. Jesus christ.

Edited by Unleashed
12 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Darkest moment in Indian cricket. 

If Kohli doesn't make up for that by scoring daddy runs and winning the world cup 2019 then I will declare him a choker in big ICC tournaments. 

Darkest moment...LOL.. We have had many even before you were born. From Vizzy usurping the captaincy from CK Nayadu , Azhars match fixing to Dhoni's test captaincy. 

Well as long as we give ourselves the best shot by picking the best available squad, I am happy. What would be unacceptable is if we continue to carry multiple passengers/has beens/never have beens. It took an almighty phainty in CT final for us to finally bring in wrist spinners in our ODI side and get rid of Yuvraj shortly after. I just hope we don't wait until another humiliation in the WC to finally realize our middle order is a shower of shite.

india is also getting to tour england prior to the WC. should help the players though the team selection needs to be proper so that everybody  gets exposure by playing in the middle.

Though India is playing 5 Test matches and only 3 ODIs and 3 T20:dontknow: 

should get atleast a 5 match ODI series

Edited by PBN
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wat was pak rank when they won CT , when u enter in a tournament it wont matter much

LOI is all about who is better on that day

And which team is dominating World cups from 1999 ?? Apart from 1 QF defeat they won all.

LOI is unpredictable but not so O/W how could 1 Team has such fantastic record

Just now, Singh bling said:

And which team is dominating World cups from 1999 ?? Apart from 1 QF defeat they won all.

LOI is unpredictable but not so O/W how could 1 Team has such fantastic record

That aus team was on diff level, we certainely arent their at all

As i said one player cnt win u the cup, coz if he has an off in final or crunch game we r out