Amazing thing for me on kohli latest ton

He changed his trigger movement in last game . 

For ever has tapped bat on floor last minuted just before bower releases . Here just held bat in air with no last second tap on floor . 

Why did he change it ? Is it permanent change ?

I mean super successful method which has mad him atg and superb tour with this . Bizzare that changed it . Also amazing that worked well staight away and bagged a glorious ton 

22 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

He changed his trigger movement in last game . 

For ever has tapped bat on floor last minuted just before bower releases . Here just held bat in air with no last second tap on floor . 

Why did he change it ? Is it permanent change ?

I mean super successful method which has mad him atg and superb tour with this . Bizzare that changed it . Also amazing that worked well staight away and bagged a glorious ton 

probably experimenting in an inconsequential game.

21 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Preparing for England where he would do a back n across movement.

But this was nothing to do with that . All was same just not last minute tap of bat . He don’t need to adjust much for England . Ready to go . Brilliant record everywhere . It was just a tour we’re out of form , you allowed to be out of form for a few games lol

2 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

But this was nothing to do with that . All was same just not last minute tap of bat . He don’t need to adjust much for England . Ready to go . Brilliant record everywhere . It was just a tour we’re out of form , you allowed to be out of form for a few games lol

Kohlis ztrength becomes his weakness in England, the expansive drive where he reaches for the ball wide of offstump, he will do well to look at Steve Smith n will be unstoppable, although England is a weak side now.

23 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Kohlis ztrength becomes his weakness in England, the expansive drive where he reaches for the ball wide of offstump, he will do well to look at Steve Smith n will be unstoppable, although England is a weak side now.

Smith has pants record in England . Scored runs when super flat track in engaknd . When England produced pitches with tress growing of a length was shocking ans smite had many more games in engaknd and tours . Kohli only had one tour let’s see this time .

mark my words in 5 test series . Kohli will bang min of 2 test tons 

4 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Smith has pants record in England . Scored runs when super flat track in engaknd . When England produced pitches with tress growing of a length was shocking ans smite had many more games in engaknd and tours . Kohli only had one tour let’s see this time .

I am a big fan of Kohli eversince his U19 days n i fully expect him to do great but he will have to asjust his game a bit.

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

But Kohli didn't score even in matches where even likes of Anderson scored runs.