Encounters send scared UP goons rushing to jails

beetle

According to data provided by the UP DGP's office, 142 wanted or criminals with rewards on their heads have surrendered either within the state or outside. Besides, 26 criminals have not secured their release despite getting bail. Seventy-one have got their bail bonds cancelled and gone back to jail.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/encounters-send-scared-up-goons-rushing-to-jails/amp_articleshow/62965682.cms

Go Yogi !

I don't give a **** about the human rights of these scumbags.These are not petty criminals...most are hardened , multiple offence criminals with clout.

The human rights of  ordinary citizens should always be protected first.

You go Yogi.....with you on this one !!!!

According to data provided by the UP DGP's office, 142 wanted or criminals with rewards on their heads have surrendered either within the state or outside. Besides, 26 criminals have not secured their release despite getting bail. Seventy-one have got their bail bonds cancelled and gone back to jail.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/encounters-send-scared-up-goons-rushing-to-jails/amp_articleshow/62965682.cms

Go Yogi !
 I don't give a **** about the human rights of these scumbags.These are not petty criminals...most are hardened , multiple offence criminals with clout.
The human rights of  ordinary citizens should always be protected first.

You go Yogi.....with you on this one !!!!

So Yogi is a hero that UP does not need but a hero that it deserves.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, nikred said:

So Yogi is a hero that UP does not need but a hero that it deserves. emoji848.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I am not a yogi fan....but he gets my vote on this.

The criminals have too many rights that over ride the basic rights of normal citizens.

oh gosh. Beetleji can you imagine how many unnoticed/unreported crime must have been done by these scums ... I hear UP main ladkiya uthana was a common thing. Not sure how bad it is now.

Cleaning is must. I hope this is done fairly and all the goons are take away.

Edited by dial_100