sourab10forever

1st T20 : SA v IND | Wanderers, Jo'berg 6:30 PM IST

Gavaskar and Sehwag are two similar personalities who are never realizing what’s  funny and what might sound absolute cheap joke. Gavaskar talking crap on Air has inspired guys like Sehwag who used to be funny and now they have taken that to another level where they feel like writing and sharing everything, even things which shouldn’t be said.

Both are like bullies, talking behind the players or on twitter.

7 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

. Gavaskar talking crap on Air has inspired guys like Sehwag who used to be funny and now they have taken that to another level where they feel like writing and sharing everything, even things which shouldn’t be said.

Loads of bullsh!T ! Haha the Mumbai hate is apparent here. Are you telling Gavaskar inspired Sehwag to talk lose. :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Loads of bullsh!T ! Haha the Mumbai hate is apparent here. Are you telling Gavaskar inspired Sehwag to talk lose. :laugh:

What the hell is wrog with you by bringing Mumbai here? You need some Mumbai attention or something? 

I said guys like Sehwag are crazy, when they see commentary pioneers like Gavaskar speaking so openly about players, then they can surely get inspired, to speak their mind on air even if they do not realize.

Sehwag anyways has such personality where he likes to say whatever and if he gets a platform where he thinks things can be said openly, then he ends up doing it.

Apne Mumbai conmection ko apne paas rakho. 

You guys see regionalism in every shyt and want to connect.

Just now, Cricketics said:

What the hell is wrog with you by bringing Mumbai here? You need some Mumbai attention or something? 

I said guys like Sehwag are crazy, when they see commentary pioneers like Gavaskar speaking so openly about players, then they can surely get inspired, to speak their mind on air even if they do not realize.

Sehwag anyways has such personality where he likes to say whatever and if he gets a platform where he thinks things can be said openly, then he ends up doing it.

Apne Mumbai conmection ko apne paas rakho. 

You guys see regionalism in every shyt and want to connect.

You need some attention

Get well soon.

You are above regionalism. Your clearly non biased posts reflect that. :hatsoff:

I see what I see. If you are saying Gavaskar Inspired Sehwag to talk lose I will call out the crap. Sehwag was always like that.

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

DYou need some attention

Get well soon.

You are above regionalism. Your clearly non biased posts reflect that. :hatsoff:

I see what I see. If you are saying Gavaskar Inspired Sehwag to talk lose I will call out the crap. Sehwag was always like that.

It could have, thats my view. Point is you felt something in there which hurt your feeling and hence you connected the topic to Mumbai.

You did not talk about what was mainly said in the post that Sehwag and Gavaskar act like iditos but focused and wasted your energy on bringing Mumbai to

the conversation.

Well done:giggle:

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

It could have, thats my view. Point is you felt something in there which hurt your feeling and hence you connected the topic to Mumbai.

Felt? I am 200% sure what you meant and from where it comes from. My feelings aren't hurt. I just called out a crap post out in my view. 

BTW the below line was sarcastic if you don't get it. :

You are above regionalism. Your clearly non biased posts reflect that. :hatsoff:

Anyway I know it's futile. Keep beleving Gavaskar inspired Sehwag. 

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Felt? I am 200% sure what you meant and from where it comes from. My feelings aren't hurt. I just called out a crap post out in my view. 

BTW the below line was sarcastic if you don't get it. :

You are above regionalism. Your clearly non biased posts reflect that. :hatsoff:

Anyway I know it's futile. Keep beleving Gavaskar inspired Sehwag. 

Lol you still focusing about that inspiring part more than the actual post which meant to talk how crap Gavaskar was.

I see you haven’t uttered a single word in favor of Unadkat or talked against Gavaskar.

Thank You for showing how unbiased you are.

Btw, I am sorry I hurt your feelingn again. I will be careful to talk about any one Mumbai player from here on when you are logged innon site. Don’t want to hurt any feelinngs.

57 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol you still focusing about that inspiring part more than the actual post which meant to talk how crap Gavaskar was.

I see you haven’t uttered a single word in favor of Unadkat or talked against Gavaskar.

Oh yeah!!!! Wanting him to apologise is speaking for Gavaskar, I guess. LoL.

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

He should actually apologise to Unadkat. Very poor from him.

:rotfl:

And why should I focus on whether Gavaskar was crap or not. Almost everyone knows he was crap here. What is there to talk of it.

Do you expect me to be 'Cricketics' and put a spinoff had it been a delhi wala like he was wrong but it was a joke.

There is nothing to focus on it. He was idiot, crappy and definitelY not funny. Khush.

Now back to your "Gavaskar inspired Sehwag " line. It was crap too.

:laugh:

One person from respected forum calls India a test minnow away from home. He says India has not won any series in SENA countries for 100 yrs. stupid should check the record. India beat eng and nz and drew a series in both aus and sa. Almost won the series in aus if not for Buckner.

Guest, sign in to access all features.