Last 3 T20Is - 61(48), 89(49), 4(9), any reason why this batsman was dropped?

Career averages
  Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 0 4s 6s  
overall 12 11 2 458 110* 50.88 310 147.74 1 3 1 41 20 Profile
Innings by innings list
Runs Mins BF 4s 6s SR Pos Dismissal Inns   Opposition Ground Start DateDescending  
4 14 9 0 0 44.44 2 lbw 2   v Sri Lanka Mumbai 24 Dec 2017 T20I # 635
89 94 49 5 8 181.63 2 caught 1   v Sri Lanka Indore 22 Dec 2017 T20I # 634
61 68 48 7 1 127.08 2 bowled 1   v Sri Lanka Cuttack 20 Dec 2017 T20I # 633

Still not in good books of captain?

1 minute ago, adi B said:

Kohli grabs every possible chance to play his friends (ishant,rohit,dhawan etc) regardless of the format ,this time Raul had to make way for dhawan :p:

Common.... pls Don't tell me that Rohit and Dhawan are playing this format because of Kohli's friendship. And I have not seen Ishant anywhere near India team for at least 3 weeks now....

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

How can this guy sit out

KL back then looked a lot more confident than he is now . Barely 25 (?) innings into his international career he had a 100 in all three formats of the game and look at him now , even in his strongest format he looks edgy ..this is how you can make or break some ones career . Eventually KL will play in LOIs and be given a game or two and when he fails ( most likely he will ) , the selectors will be proven right . 

He simply needs a big IPL season  , more Instagram/twitter followers to not just et back into the team also get his confidence back . Not playing for RCB is the best thing which could have happened to him , I think he will play more freely for Kings11 .

On Dhawan , tbh irrespective of his stats I dont have a problem with him playing in T20s . Overall hes our second best LOI player and I strongly belive hes as good in T20s as ODIs . KL tough should be easily able to replace Pandey in the linups , unlike ODIs it doesnt really matter much where you are slotted in T20s . Even in the middle order you just have to strike the ball from word go .