Modi’s snub of Justin Trudeau

ravishingravi

https://rightlog.in/2018/02/pm-modi-snubs-trudeau-01/

It is quite unbelievable that this joker refused to meet Captain Amarinder to appease his Khalistan supporters. He has staked India Canada relationship and made this just a pleasure trip Canadian tax payer’s money. The govt has done right thing. This is beyond partisan lines. 

6 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-india-sikh-singh-1.4538164

from the link...

"Last year, Singh refused to meet with Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan, accusing him of supporting the pro-Khalistani movement, which advocates for an independent Sikh state. Earlier this month, Singh told Outlook Indiamagazine that "there seems to be evidence that there are Khalistani sympathizers in Trudeau's cabinet."

This is the real reason how it all started, some people in India still think that ALL Canadian Sikhs are Khalistanis. The moment is dead...so stop this hate & fear & chill out in life.

Not all, but most Canadian gurdwaras are Khalistani supporters and we even have the leader of NDP openly stating, in a statement on his own website, that Operation Blue Star was a genocide. (specifically, operation blue star).

So as a Canadian, i have no problems stating that India is fully within its rights to question Canadian stance on Khalistanis, given the absolute distortion of the Punjab-Khalistan etc issue in Canada. 

11 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

pathetic to say the least,this is the right time to increase our partership with Canada but all they think of is this nonsense but we cant expect more from Modi.

try harder. kaneda needs support of rising economic powers like India, not the other way around. 

International pappu being shown his aukaat. i remember going to visit relatives in Calgary when oil prices were at their lowest last year. Alberta province's economy  basically runs on oil and they had been snubbed by this joker all for the sake of green energy. At the same time, he was welcoming in syrian refugees in droves. nobody says its wrong to help refugees but its bad optics especially when your own citizens are not being looked after first.  Average canadian is fed up of this barbie queen. he will be booted out in the next elections. 

8 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

As long as Sikh genocide perpetrators are roaming free in India....there will be a section of people here in Canada who will have the posters of Sikh separatists in their Gurudwaras.

And by that token, as long as Sikh terrorists are roaming free in Canada for the Air India bombing, there will be a section of people in India who will see Canada as aiding and abetting terrorism in India and questioning the intention of the Canadian-Sikhs. 

8 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

They're not rioting or looting here against the Government....It's their way of showing their displeasure at a section of political leaders in India's treatment of Sikhs during the 1984 riots.

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Surrey, I have a good family fun day planned....start your essay writing & justifications....cheers!!

Show displeasure all you want and it is all justified. But when a prominent Sikh like Jagmeet Singh calls elimination of a terrorist, in an operation where Indian army took specific care not to touch the golden temple as genocide, it comes across as severely biassed pro-Khalistani brainwashing.

12 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

International pappu being shown his aukaat. i remember going to visit relatives in Calgary when oil prices were at their lowest last year. Alberta province's economy  basically runs on oil and they had been snubbed by this joker all for the sake of green energy. At the same time, he was welcoming in syrian refugees in droves. nobody says its wrong to help refugees but its bad optics especially when your own citizens are not being looked after first.  Average canadian is fed up of this barbie queen. he will be booted out in the next elections. 

unfortunately not.

Barbie has no competition as of now : the conservatives are fractured and have no clear leader or agenda. The NDP- the only legit challenger- has put a Sikh Khalistani on the top leadership, which has already ruffled many Canadians. So Barbie wins next election practically by default.

53 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

unfortunately not.

Barbie has no competition as of now : the conservatives are fractured and have no clear leader or agenda. The NDP- the only legit challenger- has put a Sikh Khalistani on the top leadership, which has already ruffled many Canadians. So Barbie wins next election practically by default.

:facepalm:

As long as Sikh genocide perpetrators are roaming free in India....there will be a section of people here in Canada who will have the posters of Sikh separatists in their Gurudwaras. They're not rioting or looting here against the Government....It's their way of showing their displeasure at a section of political leaders in India's treatment of Sikhs during the 1984 riots.

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Surrey, I have a good family fun day planned....start your essay writing & justifications....cheers!!

India is not answerable to canadians in any way. They can think whatever they want, they can do jack. They though carried out the worst terror related air disaster till 9/11

Regarding 1984 riot, its a separate issue and the perpetrators must be brought to justice. But seems sikhs in India have forgotten that as they have elected congress govts in Punjab and Delhi. Dont know what locus standi some canadian has in this matter.

10 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

They can support separatists in Canada, but if they're funding terrorist activities in India then that's a problem.

Getting RSS workers killed in Punjab, that's a problem. Inciting any kind of violence in India, that's a problem.

leaving politics aside, support for terrorists like bhindranwale and babbar Khalsa is just a slap on the face for the victims of the Air India bombing - those are your fellow Canadians. Jagmeet singh's refusal to condemn the air India bombings was very disappointing. 

forget condemning Air India bomber, he has his own website, where he SPECIFICALLY says that Operation Blue Star was a genocide of Sikhs.

So moral of the story is, the most powerful Canadian Sikh politician thinks that when the government sends in the military against a terrorist who's taken over a building for MONTHS and refuses to lay down arms, fortifies it with his supporters, its 'genocide', because this terrorist happens to be Sikh. 

5 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

White people will never elect a raghead to run their country. Jagmeet "love and courage" Singh is making up the numbers, nothing to worry about. 

Um. this is Canada. Practically all the urban whites are falling over themselves agreeing with practically anything a minority person says/does to prove that they are not racist. 

Most of the "Indian" diaspora doesn't give a **** about India anyway, nor should they. So we're talking about a minority within a minority. 

The Indian diaspora doesn't have to give two flying *s about India. The victims of Air India bombing were mostly Canadian citizens. IIRC, there were like 25 Indians, 24 of whom were the flight crew, 2-3 british citizens and 230 or so Canadian citizens. Indo-Canadians. 
Plenty of Indo-Canadians still give a damn about that. 

I do wonder if this fragments the south Asian diaspora in Canada. Some of the plastic "punjabis" probably wouldn't get along with other diaspora, it's not good for the "brown" community as a whole. 

In my experience, there is a 'punjabi Indo-Canadians and rest of indo-canadians' divide...especially amongst the older gen due to the Air India bombing. Younger gen doesnt care as much.

8 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

oh ok,so by  snubbing Canadas PM we are putting them in their place.Good job PM Modi.

I am confused. Which thread of this story have you picked up ? Did you forget the part of visiting PM refusing to meet your sitting CM to appease pro Khalistani groups who are by their very definition anti India ? Yes, it is quite a surprise that there is a govt and a PM who has put India’s pride and integrity ahead of sucking up to white man again. Or it is white “people”. 

Edited by ravishingravi

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

@Muloghonto Feel very sorry for you, you hate Sikhs but you are living in a country where Sikhs are doing very well, politically & financially. This must be a everyday torture for you..lol. You don't want to go back to India yet you go mental even if wrong doings of India state of affairs are mentioned...two faced person you are....keep whining.

Now it's time to relax & have a few pegs of Scotch, so won't be replying to butt hurt people....cheers :martini_shaken:

I dont hate Sikhs. I hate Khalistanis and prejudiced idiots who justify criminality because 'others are criminals too'. This is the sort of mentality that Canadians are genuinely concerned about when they say 'leave your old world mentality back in the old world'. Not just towards us brown people for eg, this applies to a lot of the former Yugoslavs as well. 

Why would it be torture for me ? My countrymen are doing well in my new country. That makes literally no sense, especially given that though i am an atheist, i have said less against Sikhism than I have against even hinduism- doesn't change the fact that your faith too, like all faiths, are BS, but i see you guys don't go around converting like crazy and lining street corners with 'Wahe-guruji ki khalsa' chants like the other religions do.

Its ironic that those who are pointing out that there are powerful Sikhs in Canada who consider killing a terrorist as 'genocide', justify murders and terrorism because 'other terrorists in other nations are roaming scot free', with evidence i may add, is being 'butt-hurt'.

You simply cannot bring yourself to admit that Sikh community in Canada has a problem with terrorism sympathizers, atleast from the past. Because its bad for your business (its the dreaded T-word in the west) and it makes you guys look bad. 

Show me one anti-Sikh statement I've made before you accuse me of hating Sikhs.