Modi’s snub of Justin Trudeau

ravishingravi

37 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

NO...Hindus like you are cowards....from now on...this is what I'm going to post for every retard post you make....this is from the same link I posted, since you are a darpok type of person...you won't read...here it is.

Sikhs have made significant contribution to the Canadian economy in terms their professional and business advances. The Sikh community is represented in all professional fields; medical, legal, political, technological, academic. They are one of the most prosperous religious group in Canada.

Right. we are cowards for calling out terrorists and pointing out that you are either a coward or a terrorist supporter because you wont criticize the Gurdwaras who support terrorists or criticize the terrorists themselves.

Nobody is denying that Sikhs have made great contributions in Canada. But Sikhs like you are running away from the fact that your community also supports terrorism and terrorists, just like you do.

Edited by Muloghonto

21 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Your last paragraph of usual bull crap shows that you generalize all Sikhs of Canada & yet say you only dislike only Khalistanis...no point in discussion with a dumb person like you. Even in Canada Sikhs were early South Asian immigrants who had to deal with racism & competition from European immigrants, whites used to say..."Hindus go back"......But Sikhs fought, worked hard and established here. All the rest of the South Asian community started coming here after the racist people here had realized that Sikhs are here to stay. So instead of being thankful to Sikhs of Canada....you guys keep bitching & moaning...go on & do it, we don't need help of any other South Asians...we are all set & happy...Cheers!!

Read this you unhappy person

Canadian Sikhs number roughly 468,670 people and account for roughly 1.4% of Canada's population.[1] Canadian Sikhs are often credited for paving the path to Canada for all South Asian immigrants as well as for inadvertently creating the presence of Sikhism in the United States. Sikhism is a world religion with over 35 million followers worldwide, with majority of their population in Punjab, India. The Legislative Assembly of Ontario celebrates the month of April as Sikh Heritage Month.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism_in_Canada

Dude the respect and reconciliation that you rightfully seek, do you think Hindus wont want foe you ? Before coming to Canada many Indians dont even know that such an issue exists thw Sikh community in India is fervantly nationalistic. Its ironic that a sub set of them elsewhere are estranged to such a degree albeit giving heft to legitimate legal closure its still quite disheartening.

Anyways, 'Khalistan' has been a non-issue in Punjab for more than 20 years now. Maybe if Indian government focused on the more pressing issues in Punjab like the healthcare, stopping drugs from across the Pakistani border, water table depletion, job creation, infrastructure for water, electricity, pollution and other social measures, Punjab would be in a better position.

Also pretty ironic that the Indian media and government dignitaries openly welcome Pakistani and Kashmiri leaders with open arms who openly ask for a separate Kashmir.  Kashmir is 1000x more volatile and has been for the last 30 years without any progress.

Edited by PBN

33 minutes ago, PBN said:

Anyways, 'Khalistan' has been a non-issue in Punjab for more than 20 years now.

Indeed. But someone needs to tell that to the Canadian/UK-Punjabis that Khalistan is dead. And if they keep supporting it/create fuss over it, India is rightfully concerned at these foreign elements looking to destabilize the nation.

Maybe if Indian government focused on the more pressing issues in Punjab like the water table depletion, job creation, stopping drugs from across the Pakistani border, infrastructure for water, electricity, pollution and other social measures, Punjab would be in a better position.

All true.

1. But what to do with the water table ? Can only take so much water from Sutlej and Beas and the excess has to be covered by water-table. I guess the only solution is to create rain-fed reservoirs but these will only collect polluted water due to the North-Indian smog. 

2. Stopping drugs from across Pakistan is not going to work. Look at the US - they've spent billions of dollars, put in so much fencing, sensors etc. and drugs still keep pouring in from Mexico. 

Also pretty ironic that the Indian media and government dignitaries openly welcome Pakistani and Kashmiri leaders with open arms who openly ask for a separate Kashmir.  Kashmir is 1000x more volatile and has been for the last 30 years without any progress.

Because Pakistani and Kashmiri leaders have influence in Kashmir, so India treats them with kid-gloves. Khalistanis/Punjabi-Canadians/UK-ites have literally zero influence in Indian Punjab, so India takes a no-holds-barred approach to them.

@Muloghonto I was totally unaware of Air India bombing until I read this thread. Sirji, one of the last things I want to hear is Sikhs going the Jihadi way in future for Khalistan creation. The optimist in me says it will never happen. If it happens then the bravery of Punjabi people who defended our land for thousands of years will become myths, only Sikhs have that true Punjabi spirit alive in them today as Pakistani Punjabis try to see themselves as Arabs.

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

@Muloghonto I was totally unaware of Air India bombing until I read this thread. Sirji, one of the last things I want to hear is Sikhs going the Jihadi way in future for Khalistan creation. The optimist in me says it will never happen. If it happens then the bravery of Punjabi people who defended our land for thousands of years will become myths, only Sikhs have that true Punjabi spirit alive in them today as Pakistani Punjabis try to see themselves as Arabs.

Whether it happens or not, the ball is in India's court. 

The reality is, there are a lot of Khalistani elements in Canada and UK who actively manipulate facts, glorify terrorists and instill a notion of ' jihad mentality' amongst their youths here.

Because in reality, these Khalistanis in Canada are the only real winners if there is a Khalistan/Sikh separatism : Divorce with India would be traumatic, Punjab is a tiny chunk of land and with rest of India/Indians gone, guess who are the alpha-dogs of wealth into Punjab and buying up Punjab ? these same overseas Khalistani Sikhs like Jagmeet Singh. 

This is their vested interest in terms of stoking Khalistan. Now, it is up to India how it wants to approach this. There are obviously two components to this - preventing these overseas Khalistanis from spreading their tentacles in Punjab and India in general and irradicating these Khalistanis from political & popular power. The former India is doing well, but the latter would require much, much tougher diplomacy from India. 

Especially towards nations like Canada/UK who India are NOT reliant on in any major trade or defence related way. 

A good template for it would be China's handling of 'Tibetan independence' utterances from politicians worldwide. 

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

I don't need to listen to any baat from this Candice...she is actually stupid & racist....do you think she loves Hindus?...also when she made a rant on NDP leader Jagmeet's speech on stage calling him a Muslim before he won the nomination as NDP leader....some posters here said that it was done on purpose by Jagmeet Brar.....so you guys should get together & figure out what & who is right...lol

Nice delusions there- anyone who criticizes your homeboy is 'racist/delusional'. That way you can run away from defending the charges. 

Oh right, i forgot - your defence is 'how dare you criticize Jagmeet for supporting terrorism - there is Modi who has links to a slaughter, Assad, who sponsors terrorism, so does Pakistan !! go after them first'. 

And she didn't call Jagmeet a muslim, she approached him for being a muslim sympathizer - which Trudeau-Singh manipulated to show himself as a victim. 

Why did Indian government give this Jaspal dude visa to enter India if he was convicted for attempt to shoot some Indian minister in 1986...you have to figure that out....:wp3:

Because attempted murder is a lesser crime and India isn't obligated to do anything for crimes committed in Canada. 
Besides, it gives India opportunity to expose Sikh terrorist supporters in Canada, so its a win for them.

7 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Well...I just saw a minor clip on news a while back...you can pause at 00:56 and see what she's trying to say

Besides...who cares, she would do the same to any non-white person...so giving her importance to put down a elected leader is a very desperate thinking.....like I said before, I wish Trudeau wins again...He's a good person.

LOL. Jagmeet is yet to win an election. He does not have a seat in the parliament. 

4 hours ago, someone said:

Not sure why there isn't any anger among Canadians on what is effectively a paid holiday in tax payers money. Also, this PM himself is not that proactive towards India, it's his first visit since he came in 2 years ago while he has been to China twice.

From what I have heard Trudeau is paying from his own pocket at least for his family. Those accompanying him on this tour also paid from their own pockets. What has India to offer Canada other than Punjab? Nothing. China has A LOT to offer. 

When I said he got elected, I mean't this

"Singh announced his candidacy for the New Democratic Party leadership following a leadership review that resulted in a leadership election to replace Tom Mulcair. Despite entering the leadership race as a dark horse candidate who polled as low as 2% in early opinion polls,[6] Singh emerged as the leading candidate in the contest and was elected Leader on October 1, 2017"

You act like as if you have all the knowledge in this world...lol

He'll lose anyway....this is good for Trudeau and that's all it matters to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagmeet_Singh

That stunt with the white lady helped Jagmeet hide his terrorist sympathies...but he will slowly get exposed. 

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Because attempted murder is a lesser crime and India isn't obligated to do anything for crimes committed in Canada. 
Besides, it gives India opportunity to expose Sikh terrorist supporters in Canada, so its a win for them.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/lyQEPSdlExZlODzWfh9FAI/Khalistan-terrorist-Jaspal-Atwal-no-longer-in-home-ministry.html

Jaspal Atwal is no longer on blacklist of MHA, He is neither wanted in Canada. Or in India , If he was an ex khalistani who has served the sentence but now a businessman then does it matter whether he was with Tridau or not .

Govt of India several times ask separatists to lay down arms serve the sentence and then lead normal life and there are many ex khalistani's who are now leading a normal life in India

BTW Atwal tried to shoot just  punjab minister , this guy was very close to assasinating Rajiv Gandhi and yet after serving his sentence in 2009 he was fighting lok sabha election

http://www.sify.com/news/interview-the-man-who-tried-to-gun-down-rajiv-gandhi-news-columns-jeivEKheefjsi.html

Imagine if he was successful he could had been meeting several politicians

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/lyQEPSdlExZlODzWfh9FAI/Khalistan-terrorist-Jaspal-Atwal-no-longer-in-home-ministry.html

Jaspal Atwal is no longer on blacklist of MHA, He is neither wanted in Canada. Or in India , If he was an ex khalistani who has served the sentence but now a businessman then does it matter whether he was with Tridau or not .

There is a wide line between illegal and something looking bad. For eg. , its not illegal to bring a convicted rapist who's served his sentence, to a rape victim's convention. But it sure looks bad and sends the wrong message. Same logic applies.

16 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There is a wide line between illegal and something looking bad. For eg. , its not illegal to bring a convicted rapist who's served his sentence, to a rape victim's convention. But it sure looks bad and sends the wrong message. Same logic applies.

Canadian PMO and Atwal clarified that he was not part of official delegation and HE travelled on its own 

BTW BJP is trying its best that Namo's photo with Nirav doesn't mean anything, but Tridau's photo with some ex khalistani who is now nowhere wanted prooves that Tridau is Khalistan Sympathiser .

41 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Canadian PMO and Atwal clarified that he was not part of official delegation and HE travelled on its own 

BTW BJP is trying its best that Namo's photo with Nirav doesn't mean anything, but Tridau's photo with some ex khalistani who is now nowhere wanted prooves that Tridau is Khalistan Sympathiser .

Nirav and this Khalistani are two completely different kettle of fish.

One is a regular scammy businessman. The other is a convicted criminal. 
If you rub shoulders with ANY businessman, you always run the risk that one day they will be busted for some scam/tax evasion or something.

But rubbing shoulders with an attempted murderer is setting a poor example. 

18 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nirav and this Khalistani are two completely different kettle of fish.

One is a regular scammy businessman. The other is a convicted criminal. 
If you rub shoulders with ANY businessman, you always run the risk that one day they will be busted for some scam/tax evasion or something.

But rubbing shoulders with an attempted murderer is setting a poor example. 

As I have asked you several times separatists lays down their arms and serve the sentence and then become politicians, businessman etc.In that process they rub shoulders with so many people.So all those who rub shoulders with them after they are free become sympathiser of their movement??

So again I am asking you can a convict who has served his sentence can lead normal life??

Also your analogy of rape victim was also wrong because if it is India that gave him visa in other words rape victim allowed her rapists to visit her , after that a rape victim cannot complain that why her rapist who was convicted and completed his sentence visited her