Padosis started appreciating our team !!!

velu

13 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

From my experience in Ghetto site and I last posted there in 2015, my impression is the Pakistanis who actually reside in Pakistan are much more liberal and has good stuffs to say about India team/Kohli etc. Its the Pakistanis who resides overseas in UK, Canada, USA etc are the jingoistic trolls. Some of them like really hate for India.

yep .. 

15 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

From my experience in Ghetto site and I last posted there in 2015, my impression is the Pakistanis who actually reside in Pakistan are much more liberal and has good stuffs to say about India team/Kohli etc. Its the Pakistanis who resides overseas in UK, Canada, USA etc are the jingoistic trolls. Some of them like really hate for India.

yup .....they are shattered by their indian counterparts in that countries ..earning 10 times of pakistani immigrants..and moreover   they cant openly tell they are from pakistani origin...looolz 

1 hour ago, Dangraj said:

Lol whats astonishing in this...any team that plays well and within the rules is likeable and india is no exception but this team with some glaring werknesses isnt good as it is made out to be by fans and few ever deteriorating opponents.

yup....sadly none of the u.a.e desert  sand was left in nz grounds ...that could have  saved  pakistanis from a 5-0 kiwi-wash...