Padosis started appreciating our team !!!

I'm a pakistan fan and regularly post on another site. You cant do anything but praise India after they've performed in SA in all formats.

I felt I needed to make this post, just from reading some comments here and from posts that are often made on this forum, why so much hate towards pakistan or a pakistani forum, some of the posts I have seen on this site have been outright bitter, you don't really see such poor quality of posts on the other forum. I mean there's banter and then there's just blind hate and bitterness.

Most Pakistanis (I'm from the uk) often praise India and their batting, and especially how well they've done coming to SA. I think people shouldn't spread more hate in the world, just because. 

6 minutes ago, saintshokz said:

Indeed that is true, my closest friend is actually Indian. That's why it just doesn't feel great to see so much hatred around.

You see, even a North Korea wouldn't indulge in open support to terrorist groups. Pakistan gets hatred because of its terrorist groups JeM, LeT, Hizb., Haqqani, Afghan taliban etc ... It shows the mindset of a large %age of Pakistanis... Fix ur own country and ur own people. Indian hatred for your country will get automatically fixed. 

18 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

You see, even a North Korea wouldn't indulge in open support to terrorist groups. Pakistan gets hatred because of its terrorist groups JeM, LeT, Hizb., Haqqani, Afghan taliban etc ... It shows the mindset of a large %age of Pakistanis... Fix ur own country and ur own people. Indian hatred for your country will get automatically fixed. 

This is the kind of bitter stuff I see posted on this forum. You need to learn some manners. They are not "my people", theres a a saying that goes by there's only 2 kinds of people in the world, good people or bad people, that's it, nothing more nothing less. You come accross as a pretty bad person tbh. The world would be doomed if more people thought like you. I suggest you better spend your efforts in thinking about whether what you are saying and doing is bringing any good to the world.

38 minutes ago, saintshokz said:

This is the kind of bitter stuff I see posted on this forum. You need to learn some manners. They are not "my people", theres a a saying that goes by there's only 2 kinds of people in the world, good people or bad people, that's it, nothing more nothing less. You come accross as a pretty bad person tbh. The world would be doomed if more people thought like you. I suggest you better spend your efforts in thinking about whether what you are saying and doing is bringing any good to the world.

My friend, you would not find a more respecting and a more friendly person than me in real life. I am not even important.

The fact is, Your country, your countrymen (a very big percentage of those) support terrorism. Innocents die because of their actions. You being touchy on this matter is less important to me than the lives lost due to terrorism .  

23 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

If you're british asian, you're probably unaware of the atmosphere in India at present.

The reigning government is taking a 'harder' stance against pakistan (and muslims in general), and many news channels constantly attack pakistan as sponsors of terrorism. The situation in Jammu and Kashmir doesn't help either, after a period of quiet, its worsened in recent years.

Most Indians support the government's move to suspend all cricket/entertainment ties with Pakistan. Indians don't hear a lot of positive news about pakistan, and as a result, the two countries are drifting apart.

India is gradually transitioning out of secularism and attacking muslims is one of the more easier ways to unify the hindus. I expect this to continue until 2019, maybe things will change after election is over.

Hopefully this will help you understand the sudden increase in anti-pakistan vitriol from Indians on the internet.

Liberating Muslim women from triple talaq, halala etc. A hard stance? Having Muslims as cabinet ministers and prominent leaders hard stance? Trying to protect own territory, exposing religious indoctrination in kashmir, Kerala (few isis recruits from here) hard stance? 

Keep internal politics and Pak supported terrorism separate if you don't want to dilute the issue of terrorism. 

5 hours ago, saintshokz said:

I'm a pakistan fan and regularly post on another site. You cant do anything but praise India after they've performed in SA in all formats.

I felt I needed to make this post, just from reading some comments here and from posts that are often made on this forum, why so much hate towards pakistan or a pakistani forum, some of the posts I have seen on this site have been outright bitter, you don't really see such poor quality of posts on the other forum. I mean there's banter and then there's just blind hate and bitterness.

Most Pakistanis (I'm from the uk) often praise India and their batting, and especially how well they've done coming to SA. I think people shouldn't spread more hate in the world, just because. 

I have absolutely no hatred towards Pakistan, Pakistani people or Pakistani players. I love and have loved watching a lot of them. However, your claim about the padosi forum and how meaningful the discussions are there, is hollow. The only thing you see on the other forum is blind hatred towards India. You only need to be an Indian poster on the other side to be attacked and hounded by the Pakistani posters. 

Most of the hatred you see towards Pakistanis on this forum is a direct result of what they have been subjected to on the other forum. So, I request you to be more observant the next time you are online on the other site. 

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I have absolutely no hatred towards Pakistan, Pakistani people or Pakistani players. I love and have loved watching a lot of them. However, your claim about the padosi forum and how meaningful the discussions are there, is hollow. The only thing you see on the other forum is blind hatred towards India. You only need to be an Indian poster on the other side to be attacked and hounded by the Pakistani posters. 

Most of the hatred you see towards Pakistanis on this forum is a direct result of what they have been subjected to on the other forum. So, I request you to be more observant the next time you are online on the other site. 

I sincerely disagree there, on the other forum you'll rarely find anything truly bitter/hateful about India in their cricket forum. And the mods do a good job of keeping everything civil. Heck PP has Indian mods too, so everyone feels welcomed, it caters to pak fans yet because of the nature of the forum attracts people from all countries including India. There's probably a reason there are more Indians on pp than Pakistanis on here. I think people should be more welcoming here, it's a cricket forum not a political one, sport should stay sport. We are the common people of the world, if we start to hate eachother, who wins?

7 hours ago, randomGuy said:

My friend, you would not find a more respecting and a more friendly person than me in real life. I am not even important.

The fact is, Your country, your countrymen (a very big percentage of those) support terrorism. Innocents die because of their actions. You being touchy on this matter is less important to me than the lives lost due to terrorism .  

Like I said only 2 types of people in the world. You shouldn't be generalizing, none of the "your country, your countrymen" stuff. There are terrorists all parts of the world including pakistan and India, they're all bad people. But how would you feel if I start equating you to Indian terrorists and spreading hatred?

Your hatred is misdirected, and can never bring about any good change in the world. Atleast play your part in being part of the solution and not fuelling fire and becoming part of the problem. 

40 minutes ago, saintshokz said:

I sincerely disagree there, on the other forum you'll rarely find anything truly bitter/hateful about India in their cricket forum. And the mods do a good job of keeping everything civil. Heck PP has Indian mods too, so everyone feels welcomed, it caters to pak fans yet because of the nature of the forum attracts people from all countries including India. There's probably a reason there are more Indians on pp than Pakistanis on here. I think people should be more welcoming here, it's a cricket forum not a political one, sport should stay sport. We are the common people of the world, if we start to hate eachother, who wins?

This is ICF, stop discussing the phateechar padosi forum here, we don't care about the filth you spread on that forum, just keep your filth in your house and don't bring it here

10 hours ago, saintshokz said:

Well that is because the hatred/troll posts made in that forum are often concealed with proper sugar coating because posters know they would get banned else. The expressions in this forum are much more explicit because being an Indian forum its much more liberal. After all we are a liberal country.

Remember those threads - "Does runs against SL actually count?" Then when same SL whitewashed Pak...all trolls went hiding. :cantstop:

"Is SA saving itself for Australia?" - Abe woh dulhan hai kya ki saving her for marriage night? :laugh:

And then if you go to their non cricketing section...its filled with hatred towards India/Modi etc.

I don't blame only Pakistanis though..not at all. There are many brown noser Indians as well and they are worse :nice:

Edited by Austin 3:!6
1 hour ago, saintshokz said:

Like I said only 2 types of people in the world. You shouldn't be generalizing, none of the "your country, your countrymen" stuff. There are terrorists all parts of the world including pakistan and India, they're all bad people. But how would you feel if I start equating you to Indian terrorists and spreading hatred?

Your hatred is misdirected, and can never bring about any good change in the world. Atleast play your part in being part of the solution and not fuelling fire and becoming part of the problem. 

If your conscience is clear then you should not mind anyone calling Pakistan a terrorist nation because that is just a fact unfortunately. Don't be afraid. 

I am being real. No hatred. I just referred to you as 'my friend'. 

India can't go to all out war because Pakistan has nukes. Against state sponsored terrorism, can't resort to Gandhi-giri either. So if it also tries to destabilize Pakistan in response, you can't blame it. The issue is with Pakistan. 

I want to tell you that every one in India wants peace. Please convince Pakistanis to give up terrorism,  religious indoctrination, victim mentality and conspiracy theories. That's the crux of the matter. Takes away innocent lives.