Sign in to follow this  
TNAmarkFromIndia

The great Nidahas Trophy 2018-Pre Tournament Discussion

2 hours ago, Prateek3801 said:

LOL, Mayank Aggarwal and KL Rahul can open.

PrAteek,

I wish someone starts the thread on Pre-series discussion in Colombo tri nation 20/20

" TEAM SELECTION "

We surely need new studs who can bats bowls keep Gloves in 2020 Worldcup

India is the only team in Asian sub-Continent who once gave chance as Opening batsman, NEVER SELECTS HIM AGAIN -- Gautam G. Was rare exceptional.i doubt

If,Poor Mayank Agarwal makes it in Colombo 20/20, but BCCI certainly need someone like P.SHAW or A bright young opener Manjot Karla might makes it.

When you makes change you need to give them Ample time to establish their career tHAN REMOVEs after game or two.Gurkeerat and Siraj perfect example

On 2/11/2018 at 12:51 PM, express bowling said:

It is a T20I tournament 

Kohli , Hardik, Bumrah, Bhuvi  need rest

1. Rahul

2. Rohit   ( c )

3. Iyer

4. Gill  ( can be played only against weak teams who are like our FC teams ) 

5. Shankar

6. Pant  ( wk )

7. Krunal

8. Kuldeep

9. Chahal

10. Unadkat 

11. Khaleel  / Thampi

i dont think gill is not ready for international cricket now, he requires at least one or two seasons at least to play international cricket.

chahal and kuldeep should not be over exposed as i think they will very soon be sorted out as africans have kind of sorted out chahal...lankans play Spinners well so restrictive spinners may work on them , wrist spinners will be played better by lankans atleast.

i wud want to preserve these two against some serious teams and play jadeja or axar or kunal in t20. even washington is ideal as he is very restrictive and seems to be in contention.

Edited by vishalvirsingh

On 2/22/2018 at 4:00 PM, Shy9 said:

India is the only team in Asian sub-Continent who once gave chance as Opening batsman, NEVER SELECTS HIM AGAIN -- Gautam G. Was rare exceptional.i doubt

If,Poor Mayank Agarwal makes it in Colombo 20/20, but BCCI certainly need someone like P.SHAW or A bright young opener Manjot Karla might makes it.

When you makes change you need to give them Ample time to establish their career tHAN REMOVEs after game or two.Gurkeerat and Siraj perfect example

only mayank aggarwal is ready right now , P shaw and manoj are not ready for international cricket.

On 2/20/2018 at 11:56 AM, Sooda said:

K Gowtham could be an option too.

^ that's right.. and it would be fair to at least give Kartik a few games given he has been in the squads of late

karthik is not an international material ..pandey /iyer are way better than him,kartik as a pure batsman is way behind mayank aggarwal and may be even karun nair could be better than him.

3 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

karthik is not an international material ..pandey /iyer are way better than him,kartik as a pure batsman is way behind mayank aggarwal and may be even karun nair could be better than him.

Dinesh Karthik is a decent player, but he lacks match winning abilities, and that's where he lags behind the players you mentioned.

4 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

only mayank aggarwal is ready right now , P shaw and manoj are not ready for international cricket.

Yeh Manoj kaun hai bhai? and IMO Prithvi Shaw is the best domestic candidate to move to senior time right now. He is technically competent, in form and has a great temperament. 

Prithvi isn't ready for the short format stuff yet, can get a go in tests. Gill needs some short format experience, if they can get him ready in time for the WC then the team will be a lot stronger (same with Rahul), I wouldn't play gill in t20s too much though, maybe against the weaker teams first and see how he goes, needs to play the 50 over stuff.

i guess shammi is also having an injury and may not be picked so it seems at least 7 regulars will be replaced ....

Mayank, khaleel, siraj, even my favourite Umesh Yadav ,Navdeep Saini ,Karun Nair, rishabh Pant,vijay shankar, krunal pandya, Jadeja , Hooda :ahaa:are the one's who have great chances to be selected.

i dont think ashwin has any realistic chance of playing t20 ever again  , actually his fielding is very SUB standard, he should not be played in T20 ever.

Raina is always going to be in t 20 final 11 anyway.

In other news, WC qualifiers are going on in Zimbabwe and two time champions Windies are about to lose their warm up match to Afghans. Windies have brought out their big guns like Gayle and Lewis for this. Would be sad if they somehow fail to make it.

12 hours ago, sarchasm said:

In other news, WC qualifiers are going on in Zimbabwe and two time champions Windies are about to lose their warm up match to Afghans. Windies have brought out their big guns like Gayle and Lewis for this. Would be sad if they somehow fail to make it.

wtf...crapola WI..

The chest thumping super minnows Bongs fresh after their victory against fellow minnows n Sri Lankas after their heroic defeat of Bongs will be feeling like world beaters n try to come down hard on India, overall good but lack seriously in pace dept, Unadkunt cummon really n equally mediocre Shredul , why wasnt Saini, Khalil given a chance instead ?

On 2/28/2018 at 6:59 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

I have told it many times, Bangla fans are the worst cricket fans and most immature. Much much worse than Pak fans from my personal experience. 

Someone pls tweet this pic to Rohit Sharma's twitter.

Then who are the best fans? Indian fans?? :hysterical:

6 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

SA fans globally.

In Asia, Indian fans are most Doodh ke dhule huye. :biggrin:

SL fans are silent assassins.

Overseas Pak fans are Jaahil but the ones live in Pak are decent.

Bangla fans are...I mean no words :cantstop:

See my categorization

To be honest I prefer to see best fans are kiwi fans along with SA fans. They are not that much of bother about end results. They just need to spend the day in the ground.

IND and PAK fans are most aggressive fans, specially Indian fans always need a win. They usually heart broken if they lost.

SL and WI fans are pretty much neutral. They just enjoy match with music,bands,singing regardless of end results. 

Aussie fans and Eng fans are most arrogant fans. They always think they are the best (but not actually). Underestimate Asians.

BANGLA fans are the most stupid fans in the world and they think one occasional win will see their team as world beaters :phehe:

Edited by Lala

41 minutes ago, Lala said:

Aussie fans and Eng fans are most arrogant fans. They always think they are the best (but not actually). Underestimate Asians.

BANGLA fans are the most stupid fans in the world and they think one occasional win will see their team as world beaters 

gold

1 hour ago, PSB_Zone said:

Pant should be given full go through -out the tournament..
Rohit should start playing at 4 like he does for mi

Dhawan
pant

rahul
rohit
raina
hooda
shankar
akshar
unadkat
chahal
thakur

Good XI..

But given that it is against SL, I expect Rohit to play as many overs as possible..

And DK is very likely to be in the starting XI, which would mean one of Pant /Hooda /Vijay Shankar would sit out.. 

On 2/23/2018 at 11:57 PM, kruiser said:

Yeh Manoj kaun hai bhai? and IMO Prithvi Shaw is the best domestic candidate to move to senior time right now. He is technically competent, in form and has a great temperament. 

sorry Manjot kalra..young under 19 player.

3 hours ago, Brainfade said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what does "Nidahas" mean?

You should actually ask, what does the "great Nidahas trophy" mean with all second string sides playing gully cricket?

11 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Good XI..

But given that it is against SL, I expect Rohit to play as many overs as possible..

And DK is very likely to be in the starting XI, which would mean one of Pant /Hooda /Vijay Shankar would sit out.. 

We dont hv anyone in the top order who can eat up balls..So rohit at 4 is best to finish games and clear the field as he does not need field restrictions..

52 minutes ago, PSB_Zone said:

We dont hv anyone in the top order who can eat up balls..So rohit at 4 is best to finish games and clear the field as he does not need field restrictions..

Agree. But unfortunately Rohit wouldn't think so.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.