sourab10forever

2nd T20I : SA v IND | SSP, Centurion | Wed 9:30 PM IST

11 minutes ago, adi B said:

He is good but he is adamant on not using any part timer.he strictly believes that all 5 bowlers will bowl their full quota unless really drastic requirement 

thats being rigid. that works in test but in LOI a bit of spontaneity n gamble  is needed

Impressed with Klaassen and Hendricks. There was this fear that the next gen of south African batting is not upto the international standard or has no superstar quality but these two seem to disprove that. International cricket forever needs a strong south African squad.

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

It is Indians who are struggling against newcomer klassen i bet any other team would have made  klassen look ordinary why the hell Indians are jinxed against newcomers....he is been made to look too good by us 

Not sure. De kock scored 3 centuries against us. But on this tour he sucked balls. May be it is a cycle. Now they will have better plans. He likes trundlers more than genuine quicks.

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In sri lanka he played only one game at 4 , others i think at 3 n 5 and he encountered a mystery spinner which sometimes can be tough. We all knw what happen against mendis and all our big names who struggled against him 

2-3 games is not a proper chance.

Got your point, you're right here. But you know what, in this Indian team, 2-3 chances is a huge number.

13 hours ago, Prateek3801 said:

Got your point, you're right here. But you know what, in this Indian team, 2-3 chances is a huge number.

2-3 chances are not enough for anyone in any team specially if ur made to bat in diff position

This team has vacancies, i wud have bought that theory for a second had his team had no spot left

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Watched the highlights...I couldn't believe they chased down that. Good to see SA coming to form. Chahal was Massacred :hysterical:. Should have been replaced by Kuldeep. Game to remember for chahal & unadkad. Why India rested Bumrah the worlds no 1 ODI bowler? :thinking: 

Anyway congrats SA. Hard luck IND. We can see a cracker on Saturday.

Guest, sign in to access all features.