How to watch Indian domestic cricket uk

33 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Willow cricket ?  Can you subscribe to this and watch indian domestic cricket in uk ?

how much and what package ?

WIllow cricket is for folks in USA only. You can’t subscribe to it.

Hotstar is available in USA now which also shows games whichever Indian domestic games Star sports covers in India. So check if you have hotstar subscription available now in UK.

23 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Hotstar is available in USA now which also shows games whichever Indian domestic games Star sports covers in India. So check if you have hotstar subscription available now in UK.

Went on Hotstar but seems only India and not uk ?

anyone from uk watching current vijay hazare semi s? And how ?

37 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Is Willow cricket something different from https://www.willow.tv/ ? I got the 30-day subscription for 8.99 CAD and I can watch India matches like the one going to happen today. But I cannot watch all domestics but few that they put on. The QF3 and SF1 are going to be streamed live.

So, I don't think Willow is only in USA but if you tell me there is more coverage in USA, I do not know about that. 

18 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Is Willow cricket something different from https://www.willow.tv/ ? I got the 30-day subscription for 8.99 CAD and I can watch India matches like the one going to happen today. But I cannot watch all domestics but few that they put on. The QF3 and SF1 are going to be streamed live.

So, I don't think Willow is only in USA but if you tell me there is more coverage in USA, I do not know about that. 

Willow cricket is for online users and willow tv channel is same thing on internet. Mostly whatever is comingn on willow tv channel will also be available for willow tv online subscribers. 

35 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Went on Hotstar but seems only India and not uk ?

anyone from uk watching current vijay hazare semi s? And how ?

This is even better for you. I used to use vpn  and subscribe to the Indian Hotstar for few bucks when the HOtstar wasn’t available in usa.

So you can do that easily. It will cost you really cheap. Worth it.