Isn't it obnoxious, disgusting, nauseating that Dhoni is still playing T20 for india

gakgupta

I was one of the biggest fans of Dhoni for the way he marshalled India for multiple unbelievable victories. But isn't it beyond words that he is still latching to the T20 side esp whole world is trying some exciting new talent....

This morning I saw some wonderful young talent from Australia take on equally exciting NZ..

England had some good talent tried out in the T20 series

SA doing the same here...

But I really don't understand why India is repellent to young talent....on the top of it, old, ageing horse given continiuous go

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

Edited by gakgupta
1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

No . Started a thread over one year before he quit saying he should quit

can you do same thing or it’s all hero worship for you ?

he overspent atleast 4 years ..

Dhonis record in the last 2 years is one of his best .. so instead of people like you wanting him to fail , i want him to contribute as long as possible

ps:-

he retired from your favorite cricket format long long back 

8 hours ago, velu said:

you were happy when your bhagwan over extended for 3/4 years 

you keep recycling this crap ad infinitum. no one was happy with Sachin extended his career past his useful playing date. Also get your facts right. He was one of the players of the WC2011 and retired in 2013. So he carried on playing poorly for 2 years.....he was justified 1.5 years in case he recovered form. And since when does Dhoni even reach anywhere near sachin's achievements. One is an ATG and the other is a overhyped hack. Please review dhonis test performance overseas (South Africa/NZ/Aus/Eng) before giving an answer back. comparing sachin to Dhoni, who next, comparing Danny mills to Maradona? I know rasgulla is more guilty of spouting this rubbish than you but he doesn't have brain capacity or integrity to understand these points. At least with you there is some logic hidden underneath the pro csk front. 

Edited by mancalledsting