Isn't it obnoxious, disgusting, nauseating that Dhoni is still playing T20 for india

gakgupta

3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

you keep recycling this crap ad infinitum. no one was happy with Sachin extended his career past his useful playing date. Also get your facts right. He was one of the players of the WC2011 and retired in 2013. So he carried on playing poorly for 2 years.....he was justified 1.5 years in case he recovered form. And since when does Dhoni even reach anywhere near sachin's achievements. One is an ATG and the other is a overhyped hack. Please review dhonis test performance overseas (South Africa/NZ/Aus/Eng) before giving an answer back. comparing sachin to Dhoni, who next, comparing Danny mills to Maradona? I know rasgulla is more guilty of spouting this rubbish than you but he doesn't have brain capacity or integrity to understand these points. At least with you there is some logic hidden underneath the pro csk front. 

Lol comparing dhoni to sachin, u forget to compare the wicket keeping abilities of sachin with dhoni..Its like comparing einstein to donkey..When u compare anyone dont forget all aspects of his personalities..wicket-keeping, captaicy ,succumbing under pressure, planning and plotting

30 minutes ago, PSB_Zone said:

Lol comparing dhoni to sachin, u forget to compare the wicket keeping abilities of sachin with dhoni..Its like comparing einstein to donkey..When u compare anyone dont forget all aspects of his personalities..wicket-keeping, captaicy ,succumbing under pressure, planning and plotting

These people are just butthurt that Dhoni scored and he is getting genuine praise. It goes against their agenda and hence you will see frustrated people sprouting nonsense like how Dhoni is crap. Some even stoop as low as enjoying India loosing just to come here and sprout nonsense, even worse than some pakistanis sometimes. 

If Dhoni is not an ATG for them, then seriously doubt their cricketing IQ. 

3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

you keep recycling this crap ad infinitum. no one was happy with Sachin extended his career past his useful playing date. Also get your facts right. He was one of the players of the WC2011 and retired in 2013. So he carried on playing poorly for 2 years.....he was justified 1.5 years in case he recovered form. And since when does Dhoni even reach anywhere near sachin's achievements. One is an ATG and the other is a overhyped hack. Please review dhonis test performance overseas (South Africa/NZ/Aus/Eng) before giving an answer back. comparing sachin to Dhoni, who next, comparing Danny mills to Maradona? I know rasgulla is more guilty of spouting this rubbish than you but he doesn't have brain capacity or integrity to understand these points. At least with you there is some logic hidden underneath the pro csk front. 

Dhoni is a wicket keeper captain lowerorder  batsman. His value through the years is rivaling the best ever in the game it's a travesty that it gets questioned because he likes to be loyal to India cements.

2 hours ago, kira said:

The moment I saw that even dhoni scored a 50 of 20 something balls, I knew we are in trouble and 188 wasn't going to be enough, I mean if dhoni can score runs quickly then the track is super duper ultra flat

Can't argue with that same thought crossed many minds but still he did better than every other batsman in Indian team. 

13 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

MSD is a better ODI and T20 player than SRT

No two ways about it.

These guys dont hv a clue about that cricket is played in minds.. Numerous victories were the result of shrewd mind .Yes they dont always work so you just cant pin point a single match or series and pounce on dhoni.Dhoni is a rare breed. I dont think his value as a cricketer is anything less than srt...

One more thing i want to point out that its a basic human nature to glorify the past and underpin the present.Its wrong to say that akram ,ambrose or mcgrath were leaps and bounds ahead of modern bowlers..Its just that modern day batsmen has evolved more compared to the bowling and become more fearless. i dont hv any doubt that akram ,ambrose wd hv been hammered in the flat pitches..

It is just ilogical that suddenly all the bowlers in the world gone crap and srt played all difficult bowlers.Its just our emotional attachment with the historical personalty..Somebody like gautam buddha seems larger then life but if he comes to modern world he will be as good as an average indian and will be flabergasted to see how much the world has evolved in thinking and mindset compared to him.

3 minutes ago, PSB_Zone said:

These guys dont hv a clue about that cricket is played in minds.. Numerous victories were the result of shrewd mind .Yes they dont always work so you just cant pin point a single match or series and pounce on dhoni.Dhoni is a rare breed. I dont think his value as a cricketer is anything less than srt...

One more thing i want to point out that its a basic human nature to glorify the past and underpin the present.Its wrong to say that akram ,ambrose or mcgrath were leaps and bounds ahead of modern bowlers..Its just that modern day batsmen has evolved more compared to the bowling and become more fearless. i dont hv any doubt that akram ,ambrose wd hv been hammered in the flat pitches..

It is just ilogical that suddenly all the bowlers in the world gone crap and srt played all difficult bowlers.Its just our emotional attachment with the historical personalty..Somebody like gautam buddha seems larger then life but if he comes to modern world he will be as good as an average indian and will be flabergasted to see how much the world has evolved in thinking and mindset compared to him.

:hysterical: and this guy said he's not a blind dhoni fan:finger:

19 minutes ago, kira said:

:hysterical: and this guy said he's not a blind dhoni fan:finger:

I am not blind to history..i am not a sheep. And i am not emotional fool either. I hv been saying this for a year that pant should be in the team instead of dhoni.. 

But The statement which i made was for comparison with srt and thats over all.. Ofcoarse human biology is such that u cant play for eternity. Pant will be more consistent and better suited to t-20 game

Edited by PSB_Zone
3 minutes ago, PSB_Zone said:

I am not blind to history..i am not a sheep. And i am not emotional fool either. I hv been saying this for a year that pant should be in the team instead of dhoni.. 

But The statement which i made was for comparison with srt and thats over all.. Ofcoarse human biology is such that u cant play for eternity. Pant will be more consistent and better suited to t-20 game

Dhoni isn't fit enough to tie Sachin's shoelace in any format

35 minutes ago, kira said:

Really, you should be the last one to take jibes about "class"  and "school", since you can't even form a simple grammatically correct sentence. 

"Is this guy just finished  his class 4th exam" :rotfl:

Go back to school, uneducated idiot :finger:

Why u are fed up with grammer and school.. Hahah.. We are not writing any exam here dear kid to worry abt grammer and all. The only thing important here is, the person infront understands ... Bell has rung come out of the class and eat ur breakfast.. U seriously need one. 

7 hours ago, kira said:

The moment I saw that even dhoni scored a 50 of 20 something balls, I knew we are in trouble and 188 wasn't going to be enough, I mean if dhoni can score runs quickly then the track is super duper ultra flat

People may take your statement as a joke but I was genuinely worried the moment I saw Pandey and MSD batting with high strike rates...the track had to be super flat and it was proved as we were outshone by newbies 

5 hours ago, PSB_Zone said:

Now go and compare Dhoni's wk ability to wriddhiman sahas...MSD is a crap keeeper, everyone keeps talking about him as if he is Alan Knott

5 hours ago, Shunya said:

These people are just butthurt that Dhoni scored and he is getting genuine praise. It goes against their agenda and hence you will see frustrated people sprouting nonsense like how Dhoni is crap. Some even stoop as low as enjoying India loosing just to come here and sprout nonsense, even worse than some pakistanis sometimes. 

If Dhoni is not an ATG for them, then seriously doubt their cricketing IQ. 

Don't be a hypocrite now...CSK crew rejoiced most when South Africa won the test series just because they wanted to prove MSD wasn't an inept test captain. Your franchise is a s*it stain on the legacy of Indian Cricket, riddled with irregularities. For sake of brand value you set the country back and you're shameless about it. 

9 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

People may take your statement as a joke but I was genuinely worried the moment I saw Pandey and MSD batting with high strike rates...the track had to be super flat and it was proved as we were outshone by newbies 

Reality : You were worried that your nononse about pandey and Dhoni in other threads will be bumped :cantstop: you wanted India to lose with both of them failing so you can prove a point but it backfired so badly that they ended up getting 98* run partnership when your bambi lobby captain got out for golden duck. Your fellow chamcha kira is already a joke. Now you are on your way to become one for supporting saffers. 

Edited by Rasgulla