Highest SR for India in T20Is since 2016

19 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Yes I am asking for runs per innings to be looked at although strikerate is crucial in odi it's not the same as t20. If avg is countered with not outs then run per completed inning is a useful stat. 

SR is important for someone batting at 6

7 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

this coming from the person that was so happy when India was losing in the test series. is that your new tactic now...say a false thing x10 and hoping it becomes accepted truth. I was never laughing when India were losing...oh you mean criticism of your idol?  you stoop to a new low every time. just come out and admit your dhonis biggest chamcha, we won't think any less of you

:cantstop: ohh the irony.. When did I laugh ? Getting desperate now. Besharam laughing at Chahal for getting hit by saffer in the middle of the match. Taking a dig at Kohli for his SR and salty about 98* partnership of so called "hack" and Dhoni... What a slap on this sachin chamcha who is just jealous everyone are leaving his Ailiaaa behind. 

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

:cantstop: ohh the irony.. When did I laugh ? Getting desperate now. Besharam laughing at Chahal for getting hit by saffer in the middle of the match. Taking a dig at Kohli for his SR and salty about 98* partnership of so called "hack" and Dhoni... What a slap on this sachin chamcha who is just jealous everyone are leaving his Ailiaaa behind. 

Yawn