Meanwhile (Ashwin) in Chennai !!!

velu

He is trying to do damage control by tweeting about random stuff lol He is a funny guy.  May be he is  laughing at Chahal. Ashwin's worst T20 bowling spells were in 2010 when he gave 48 in 4 overs, and 41 in 2 overs in 2013. That's it . After that he never got this worse lol I still think chahal is ahead of Ashwin. But he has to learn to bowl with wet ball. Or else he will become butt of joke.

33 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is trying to do damage control by tweeting about random stuff lol He is a funny guy.  May be he is  laughing at Chahal. Ashwin's worst T20 bowling spells were in 2010 when he gave 48 in 4 overs, and 41 in 2 overs in 2013. That's it . After that he never got this worse lol I still think chahal is ahead of Ashwin. But he has to learn to bowl with wet ball. Or else he will become butt of joke.

Tell me one fine spell bowled by a wristspinner with a wet ball.Even our worldcup win of 2011 was partly due to the inability of then-red-hot Malinga to handle the wet ball which was caused by the dew.

Edited by Cricket_Fan
4 minutes ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Tell me one fine spell bowled by a wristspinner with a wet ball.Even our worldcup win of 2011 was partly due to the inability of then-red-hot Malinga to handle the wet ball which was caused by the dew.

In English conditions there will be similar scenario where he will be called on to bowl with wet ball.He can be a match loser. That is the problem. What is the threshold . Yes you can suck with wet ball. You cannot suck off the charts every time. It can cost your team the game. 

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

In English conditions there will be similar scenario where he will be called on to bowl with wet ball.He can be a match loser. That is the problem. What is the threshold . Yes you can suck with wet ball. You cannot suck off the charts every time. It can cost your team the game. 

Everyone needs to calm down.  Bowlers get hit at times.  And Chahal clearly needs to work on this.  

Banjo batsmen can fail so many times, but one century and all is forgiven.  Chahal just had one of the greatest ODI series ever for a spinner away from home.  And is already being bashed.  

Edited by sandeep
4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Everyone needs to calm down.  Bowlers get hit at times.  And Chahal clearly needs to work on this.  

Banjo batsmen can fail so many times, but one century and all is forgiven.  Chahal just had one of the greatest ODI series ever for a spinner away from home.  And is already being bashed.  

He should be part of the side. No doubt about that. One good thing though is he was still landing the ball well. But ball was not gripping. So they were able to hit him even against turn.