Sign in to follow this  
KeyboardWarrior

Pakistan Super League - Season 3

On 3/9/2018 at 3:38 AM, Bilal78 said:

Tear Away, If you had so many tearaway quicks why are Unadkat and Thakur the spearheads, them two are amazingly crap arnt they?

We arnt worried about bowling even if we go a few years dry the bowling talent will always be there.

It’s our Batting which needs improving.

In PSL we have seen Salman Irshad clocking 144 kph then there is Shaheen Shah who was also in the 140s, Tear Away does not matter if you have no skills, Our bowlers are Taller, more accurate and rely on seam and swing and left arm angle.

Thakur read your post 4/27 against lanka

:cantstop:

Dont quite understand what's the Pakistan in the PSL, it should be Private. Bunch of individuals, retired oldies playing in a isolated cricketing place. But I guess the Pakistan tag could also make sense, there is always mismanagement, pathetic level of cricket & fielding, lack of aggression and quality around.

The cricnews

The matches are really boring. The batsmen seem pathetic and for some reason, for Pakistanis, that makes their bowlers good? I found the bowlers and batsmen both boring. Btw, Amir was still trunding in 130's! Even in a T20 match! It just doesnt look like a T20 match.

Shaheen Afridi got potential to become the best in the world. What a bowler considering his age. Him and Usman Khan are two Pakistan bowlers I am most impressed with in this season's PSL.  Amir, Hassan, Shaheen, Usman....four top class fast bowlers and add Shadab in there. What a bowling lineup! 

On 15/03/2018 at 3:57 PM, Rightarmfast said:

The matches are really boring. The batsmen seem pathetic and for some reason, for Pakistanis, that makes their bowlers good? I found the bowlers and batsmen both boring. Btw, Amir was still trunding in 130's! Even in a T20 match! It just doesnt look like a T20 match.

Siraj is 90 mph right?

On 16/03/2018 at 2:57 AM, Rightarmfast said:

Amir has been up at 147 kph at his peak this PSL, hardly trundling.

Fastest in this tournament has been 153 kph, Wahab being the main.

2 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Amir has been up at 147 kph at his peak this PSL, hardly trundling.

Fastest in this tournament has been 153 kph, Wahab being the main.

1 or 2 deliveries really matter that much? I have watched more than a few matches and its been ultra boring. There arent any exciting prospects except for Shaheen.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.