Sign in to follow this  
KeyboardWarrior

Pakistan Super League - Season 3

Sling TV is showing this, and just tuned in while eating lunch.  First time watching PSL, is there some Pakistani rule that says that batting above 100-105 SR is not allowed?  Some bang-on ordinary batting on display from what I've seen so far.

UAE pitches are tough to bat on at a decent SR. Plus selfish Hafeez was batting hehe.

Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators, 2nd Match

e76337d8959f5e934b5157b854fc2a49.jpg

Time :
11:30 AM GMT 
3:30 PM LOCAL

Teams:

Quetta Gladiators (From): Rilee Rossouw, Jason Roy, Kevin Pietersen, Rameez Raja, Asad Shafiq, Umar Amin, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Shane Watson, Mohammad Nawaz, Mahmudullah, Jofra Archer, Saad Ali, Saud Shakeel, Anwar Ali, Rashid Khan, Hassan Khan Mohammad, Mir Hamza, Rahat Ali

Karachi Kings (From): Babar Azam, Joe Denly, Colin Ingram, Khurram Manzoor, Lendl Simmons, Saifullah Bangash, Eoin Morgan, Mohammad Rizwan(w), Mohammed Taha, Tabish Khan, Imad Wasim(c), Ravi Bopara, Hasan Mohsin, Shahid Afridi, David Wiese, Usama Mir, Tymal Mills, Mohammad Amir, Usman Khan

13 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

@Bilal78  @Lala  @Shaz1  @the don  @Tattieboy  

bros, plz update the 2nd match score card lit bit with live update during match. i will join you lit bit later to update the thread. i will appreciate it alot. thanks 

Karachi Kings won the toss and elected to bat

90/3 after 13 Overs.

Khurram Manzoor is the top scorer so far 35.

To all my Pakistani frieds just one question for you.

After 10 years of ridiculing IPL for being a Pajama cricket and not proper cricket why are you so excited about PSL?

As test cricket is proper cricket why are you excited about this improper cricket?

What gives?

Answers would be very helpful.

Hint; I know the answer.

Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars, 3rd Match

Multan-Sultans-640x399.png

Teams:

Lahore Qalandars (From): Brendon McCullum(c), Fakhar Zaman, Umar Akmal, Denesh Ramdin(w), Aamer Yamin, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mustafizur Rahman, Sunil Narine, Raza Hasan, Shaheen Afridi, Sohail Khan, Yasir Shah, Anton Devcich, Bilal Asif, Cameron Delport, Ghulam Mudassar, Bilawal Bhatti

Multan Sultans (From): Kumar Sangakkara(w), Ahmed Shehzad, Sohaib Maqsood, Shoaib Malik(c), Kieron Pollard, Saif Badar, Sohail Tanvir, Hardus Viljoen, Mohammad Irfan, Junaid Khan, Imran Tahir, Darren Bravo, Abdullah Shafique, Kashif Bhatti, Nicholas Pooran, Shan Masood, Thisara Perera, Mohammad Abbas, Umar Gul, Umar Siddiq, Ross Whiteley

Innings Break -

MS 179/5 (20 Ovs)

Sangakara - 63
Malik - 48

LQ Bowling -

Mustafizur Rahman - 2/22

Yasir Shah - 1/27

Lahore Qalander needs 180 runs from 20 Ov.

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

Match Over -

LQ 136/A.O (17.2 Ovs)

Fakhar - 49
Umar akmal - 31

MS Bowling -

junaid khan - 3/24
Imran tahir - 3/27

MoM- Imran tahir ( MS )

Multan Sultans won by 43 runs

58 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Boring as hell! The bowlers are trundlers and the batsmen are not exciting! The crowd is dead too.

I agree, 

it it hasn’t been the ideal start tbh, There have been truddlers and most of the youngsters havnt been backed at all.

Nowadays the fast bowling Quality isn’t great but there is passion in every Pakistan cricket fan to bowl fast so it really shouldn’t be a problem.

shaheen did well I feel and he needs to learn from this Experiance.

8 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

I agree, 

it it hasn’t been the ideal start tbh, There have been truddlers and most of the youngsters havnt been backed at all.

Nowadays the fast bowling Quality isn’t great but there is passion in every Pakistan cricket fan to bowl fast so it really shouldn’t be a problem.

shaheen did well I feel and he needs to learn from this Experiance.

But i kind of felt the passion was not there. Everything looked very forced. Much like WWE, wherein ur supposed to act aggressive. Didnt seem real. I felt they are trying too hard to copy IPL and I think thats the wrong way to go. They need to be original.

Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi, 4th Match

Image result for islamabad united vs peshawar zalmi
Islamabad United opt to bowl

Teams:

Islamabad United (Playing XI): Luke Ronchi(w), Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Hussain Talat, Samit Patel, Andre Russell, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Rumman Raees(c), Mohammad Sami

Peshawar Zalmi (Playing XI): Tamim Iqbal, Kamran Akmal(w), Dwayne Smith, Mohammad Hafeez, Haris Sohail, Darren Sammy(c), Umaid Asif, Wahab Riaz, Ibtisam Sheikh, Chris Jordan, Mohammad Asghar

6 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

But i kind of felt the passion was not there. Everything looked very forced. Much like WWE, wherein ur supposed to act aggressive. Didnt seem real. I felt they are trying too hard to copy IPL and I think thats the wrong way to go. They need to be original.

when you have t-20 tournament already running for a decade, thn obviously the first things comes in ur mind that they are trying to copy you, whether its CPL,PSL,or BPL etc. 

7 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I meant the passion in a normal Pakistan cricket fan.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.