Bumrah, Kumar,Dhoni,Pandya & Kohli likely to be rested for the T20 Tri-series?

Shy9

48 minutes ago, Khota said:

I hope Dhoni is rested too. What a shame that he is not giving opportunity to others.

Dhoni needs to play as much as possible before 2019WC. He shouldn't be rested because he doesn't play Tests anymore..

Need to rest Rohit but prob won't happen

Rohit

Dhawan

Raina

Iyer

Pandey

Dhoni

Pandya

And bowlers to follow 

This is my prediction

Edited by Rasgulla
6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Agreed if dhoni is in 2019 plan he has to play max cricket , in this age its very important to play a lot to be in flow 

"If" is not even a discussion. He will play 2019WC. They can't replace him with 1 yr to go... Not going to happen. 

4 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Dhoni needs to play as much as possible before 2019WC. He shouldn't be rested because he doesn't play Tests anymore..

Need to rest Rohit but prob won't happen

Rohit

Dhawan

Raina

Iyer

Pandey

Dhoni

Pandya

And bowlers to follow 

This is my prediction

Need to bench Roit for a game or two. Dhoni needs to be rested so that at crunch time when he is hurt etc the backup is ready to go. I still think backup will be an upgrade.

Moreover the team is 3/4 deep in every position except wkt kpr. Proper depth needs to be developed. With Kohli and Shatri in charge it will not happen.

Edited by Khota
6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If kohli doesnt go rohit wud be the captain and u dnt bench the captain for 2 games 

Rohit has lot of potential and he is underutilizing it. That point needs to be driven home. Benching him would not hurt him. He is the mainstay of Indian batting.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

Rohit has lot of potential and he is underutilizing it.

Good morning, u just realized it 

Thats has been the story for 10 yrs 

6 hours ago, Khota said:

That point needs to be driven home. Benching him would not hurt him. He is the mainstay of Indian batting.

No need to bench him, SL n bang are avg attacks and rohit sharma feasts on them. 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Good morning, u just realized it 

Thats has been the story for 10 yrs 

No need to bench him, SL n bang are avg attacks and rohit sharma feasts on them. 

Benching is drive a point home so that he can value his place in team. You want to write him a blank check and that should not even be done for Kohli.