Why was Dhoni so Angry??

gakgupta

This is not the 1st time pandey has been scolded by dhoni for being absent minded , this has happened twice thrice before

Anybody in that situation will have a go at the person after scolding him previously as well 

Both kohli n dhoni as captains are very particular about fielding, running between wkts n presence of mind during game ........which are very important in LOI 

59 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This is not the 1st time pandey has been scolded by dhoni for being absent minded , this has happened twice thrice before

Anybody in that situation will have a go at the person after scolding him previously as well 

Both kohli n dhoni as captains are very particular about fielding, running between wkts n presence of mind during game ........which are very important in LOI 

Not 1st time ? Some personal hate here then ? Something gone on ?

maybe pandey mentioned pant or something 

40 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

it is strange to see him behave like this. this is not how Dhoni behaves. he is known to be kind to juniors...

like others in this thread, I think something else is at work here in the dressing room. maybe it is the pressure of not scoring.

i think he knows. He wants to belong in t20 showing the pressure.

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Not 1st time ? Some personal hate here then ? Something gone on ?

maybe pandey mentioned pant or something 

wah talliyan 

Matalb samne  wala bewakufi  kare matalb ulta hi nikalana hai. 

53 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

it is strange to see him behave like this. this is not how Dhoni behaves. he is known to be kind to juniors...

like others in this thread, I think something else is at work here in the dressing room. maybe it is the pressure of not scoring.

Why is every acting like a detective. Har baat men kuch deep matalb hi nikalana hai

Juniors get scolded by senior when they keep repeating error. Every cricketer has told a story how they have been scolded by tendulkar. John wright holded  sehwag collar once usme bhi politics nikalo.

Dhoni has gotten angry in a similar way in an ipl game and in world cup final when yuvraj did a similar thing

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Chela did  not give him enough gurudakshina ??

On a totally obscure note it's funny to see one Uttarakhandi going after another in public.

1 hour ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Yeah IMO Dhoni's generally very supportive.  However,  he has been known to take younger players to task, I think it was the language that surprised many people, which isn't what most people associate with him. 

And if Pant indeed was guilty of ball watching, instead of relying on Dhoni's call, then he had it coming.

7 hours ago, NameGoesHere said:

On a totally obscure note it's funny to see one Uttarakhandi going after another in public.

Yeah IMO Dhoni's generally very supportive.  However,  he has been known to take younger players to task, I think it was the language that surprised many people, which isn't what most people associate with him. 

And if Pant indeed was guilty of ball watching, instead of relying on Dhoni's call, then he had it coming.

Pant.....nahi pandey.

Pant ko to woh dheere dheere halaal kar raha hai.

It was not just the words 'because he is not known for using abusive language.After all one doesn't get called captain cool for losing it like this.

It was the expression on the face .

Edited by beetle
8 hours ago, NameGoesHere said:
10 hours ago, beetle said:

Chela did  not give him enough gurudakshina ??

He is no uttarakhandi.

True paharis don't use words like bose dk....they usually stick to traditional Hara*@ m**  @#$% with some teri Kapaal bursting .