Liberals' pet terrorists.

surajmal

4 hours ago, surajmal said:

Liberandus love their Jihadis, Naxals, Tamil Tigers, Christians in North East. So why have they abandoned Khalistanis? Haven't they come the closest to an ideal secessionist movement - a proverbial wet dream of a liberandu anywhere? 

Discuss. 

You've deconstructed your own 'liberandu' bakwaas in one fell swoop. Congrats. 

What you consider an 'anomaly' is the most clear-cut proof that your whole 'liberals love a secessionist movement' is nonsense. 

Last I checked, Christians in the NE are not a secessionist movement. 

Tamil tigers never had liberal support either, neither did the Naxals. 

Pretty much the whole 'muslim appeasement' is the only angle you have, but even then, the record is spotty- which is to be expected from anyone not foaming at the mouth to kill/oppress muslims and thus, will naturally have a subset of people actively courting their voting power.

4 hours ago, surajmal said:

Liberandus love their Jihadis, Naxals, Tamil Tigers, Christians in North East. So why have they abandoned Khalistanis? Haven't they come the closest to an ideal secessionist movement - a proverbial wet dream of a liberandu anywhere? 

Discuss. 

The moment liberals will say separate khalistan, bhakts will immediately post pictures of Sikhs in military. So there wouldn't be an argument to begin with.

On 2/24/2018 at 3:12 AM, Muloghonto said:

You've deconstructed your own 'liberandu' bakwaas in one fell swoop. Congrats. 

You are a gay. Now are you a gay just because I typed that?

Don't pat yourself on the back for writing empty words. 

What you consider an 'anomaly' is the most clear-cut proof that your whole 'liberals love a secessionist movement' is nonsense. 

effin idiot, Go read up what a proof means. 

Last I Checked, Christians in the NE are not a secessionist movement. 

Your premise is a falsehood. You never checked. 

Tamil tigers never had liberal support either, neither did the Naxals. 

Tamil Tigers and Naxals have been getting funding and other support from Northern Europeans for decades now. 

Pretty much the whole 'muslim appeasement' is the only angle you have, but even then, the record is spotty- which is to be expected from anyone not foaming at the mouth to kill/oppress muslims and thus, will naturally have a subset of people actively courting their voting power.

I see words. some sentence structure. No meaning though. 

* off. 

Christian terrorism in NE

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/interviews/ne-insurgency-the-religious-dimension/

https://swarajyamag.com/ideas/there-is-more-than-one-version-to-the-story-of-christianity-in-northeast

Christian terrorism in Middle India

http://www.asthabharati.org/Dia_Apr 015/sang.htm

And there is enough literature out their on Jihadis. 

Basically, RoPers and RoLers have been engaged in subversion/terror operation in India forever. And this Religious war - primary cause of social/political upheaval in much of India is never discussed by the bought-and-paid for MSM. 

But Khalistanis became the enemy number 1 for only a couple of decades long insurgency by the same media. 

Why?

26 minutes ago, surajmal said:

You are a gay. Now are you a gay just because I typed that?

Don't pat yourself on the back for writing empty words. 

Pot...kettle...fish. You have not demonstrated your supposition, so it remains a supposition.

effin idiot, Go read up what a proof means. 

It means exactly what i said in a non-science/math-based context.

Your premise is a falsehood. You never checked. 

yep i did. Show us this so-called 'christian nation foundation' premise in the NE.

Tamil Tigers and Naxals have been getting funding and other support from Northern Europeans for decades now. 

Show us some evidence of such a claim. 

I see words. some sentence structure. No meaning though. 

* off. 

Just as i thought- a hindu superiorist thinking that not imposing hindu superiorism = supporting secessionism. Ie, strawman argument.

10 minutes ago, surajmal said:

None of it is secessionist. 

And Swarajyamag ? LOL. Hinduvta mouthpiece is not a source for anything except hinduvta bigotry.

And there is enough literature out their on Jihadis. 

True. 

Basically, RoPers and RoLers have been engaged in subversion/terror operation in India forever. And this Religious war - primary cause of social/political upheaval in much of India is never discussed by the bought-and-paid for MSM. 

Except there is no religious war. people are free to convert as they see fit. 

But Khalistanis became the enemy number 1 for only a couple of decades long insurgency by the same media. 

Why?

Because Khalistanis were secessionist. none of the maoist-christian terrorists, etc. are secessionist.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

None of it is secessionist. 

And Swarajyamag ? LOL. Hinduvta mouthpiece is not a source for anything except hinduvta bigotry.

You effin idiot. North East insurgencies are called Separatists movements. Even your primary source - wikipedia, has them under that heading. 

Except there is no religious war. people are free to convert as they see fit. 

Are you coming out of the closet? How many rice bags did it take you to switch over?  

none of the maoist-christian terrorists, etc. are secessionist.

Wrong. 

Just now, surajmal said:

You effin idiot. North East insurgencies are called Separatists movements. Even your primary source - wikipedia, has them under that heading. 

Except it is not a CHRISTIAN secessionist movement. Idiot. you are conflating religious seperatism with simple seperatism. 

Just now, surajmal said:

Are you coming out of the closet? How many rice bags did it take you to switch over?  

I've been out of the jahilliyat of hinduism or any other religion closet for many years now.

Just now, surajmal said:

Wrong. 

Prove to us that maoists are secessionist. 

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Pot...kettle...fish. You have not demonstrated your supposition, so it remains a supposition.

Again, fe cking idiot, thats what this thread was for. 

It means exactly what i said in a non-science/math-based context.

Since, you have proven repeated that you are science/math illiterate, I wouldn't be going that route. 

yep i did. Show us this so-called 'christian nation foundation' premise in the NE.

See my links.

Show us some evidence of such a claim. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purulia_arms_drop_case

Binayak Sen Case plus many more. 

Just as i thought- a hindu superiorist thinking that not imposing hindu superiorism = supporting secessionism. Ie,strawman argument.

Again, logic isn't your strong suit either or irony for that matter. 

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Except it is not a CHRISTIAN secessionist movement. Idiot. you are conflating religious seperatism with simple seperatism. 

No. I'm conflating religious separatism... with religious separatism. 

I've been out of the ...

Thats all I needed. 

Prove to us that maoists are secessionist. 

Maoists are secessionists in effect. Since their backers are funding secessionism in other parts of the country, it is only logical to assume that secession is the primary goal. 

Just now, surajmal said:

No. I'm conflating religious separatism... with religious separatism. 

Except you have presented no evidence to support the claim that the secessionism is religious secessionism. 

Just now, surajmal said:

Thats all I needed. 

Maoists are secessionists in effect. Since their backers are funding secessionism in other parts of the country, it is only logical to assume that secession is the primary goal. 

Thats your propaganda.

Nowhere has a single Maoist in India has said they want a seperate state from India. So you are making stuff up. 

5 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Again, fe cking idiot, thats what this thread was for. 

So go ahead and prove it then. 

Since, you have proven repeated that you are science/math illiterate, I wouldn't be going that route. 

LOL. science talk coming from you is a bit rich. You won't go that route, is because i called out your BS. Simple. 

See my links.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purulia_arms_drop_case

Binayak Sen Case plus many more. 

Do you even read the links you provide ?  A quick check shows that the allegation is Congress dropping arms to overthrow the state govt. of WB. How the * is that religious secessionism/secessionism of the maoists ?!?

Again, logic isn't your strong suit either or irony for that matter. 

LOL. Says the man who is yet to prove or provide a single shred of evidence that seperatism in NE is due to religion.

Infact, its idiots like YOU who fuel the seperatism in the NE. NE wants seperatism, is because you hindi-stanis are racist towards them, ignore the area for development and then when they want to be seperate, instead of acknowledging and addressing the faults of Delhi, blame it on secessionism because 'they are half-chini/christians'. 

Any sane person would want nothing to do with your type of hindi-stanis after 7 decades of second-class citizen treatment.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Except you have presented no evidence to support the claim that the secessionism is religious secessionism. 

I dont think Christian Science monitor will openly scribe their enterprise in India. If that is what you are hinting at. 

Thats your propaganda.

Nowhere has a single Maoist in India has said they want a seperate state from India. So you are making stuff up. 

No, Idiot. Its called deductive reasoning. Or truth if one is being charitable. 

Just now, surajmal said:

I dont think Christian Science monitor will openly scribe their enterprise in India. If that is what you are hinting at. 

So you have no evidence to suggest that NE wants independence because they are Christian, instead of mistreatment and second-class citizen status for 70 years. 
And you wonder why india is so easy to mess up. 

Just now, surajmal said:

No, Idiot. Its called deductive reasoning. Or truth if one is being charitable. 

Except there is no deductive reasoning employed to suggest that they want to secede. When October revolution happened to overthrow Tsarist Russia, it wasn't an independence movement- nobody wanted to break away from Russia. They wanted to CHANGE Russia. Maoist manifesto claims the same. You have presented ZERO reasoning or evidence to override it.

LOL. science talk coming from you is a bit rich. You won't go that route, is because i called out your BS. Simple. 

It should be a bit rich for a scientifically laggard such as yourself.

Do you even read the links you provide ?  A quick check shows that the allegation is Congress dropping arms to overthrow the state govt. of WB. How the * is that religious secessionism/secessionism of the maoists ?!?

Did you read the link? Or did you read what the accused said and took it as face value? Why must you make a hootiya of youself again and again. 

LOL. Says the man who is yet to prove or provide a single shred of evidence that seperatism in NE is due to religion.

Already have. Not my problem if you can't read. 

Infact, its idiots like YOU who fuel the seperatism in the NE. NE wants seperatism, is because you hindi-stanis are racist towards them, ignore the area for development and then when they want to be seperate, instead of acknowledging and addressing the faults of Delhi, blame it on secessionism because 'they are half-chini/christians'. 

Any sane person would want nothing to do with your type of hindi-stanis after 7 decades of second-class citizen treatment.

I am not the one converting for rice bags...

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So you have no evidence to suggest that NE wants independence because they are Christian, instead of mistreatment and second-class citizen status for 70 years. 
And you wonder why india is so easy to mess up. 

No, India is so easy to mess up because it is messed up. Change your diet from just rice eating. Get some brain food. 

Except there is no deductive reasoning employed to suggest that they want to secede. When October revolution happened to overthrow Tsarist Russia, it wasn't an independence movement- nobody wanted to break away from Russia. They wanted to CHANGE Russia. Maoist manifesto claims the same. You have presented ZERO reasoning or evidence to override it.

How the fe ck did bolsheviks enter the discussion? Do you like the moniker - serial c hootiya? Stick to the topic dumbass.  

1 minute ago, surajmal said:

It should be a bit rich for a scientifically laggard such as yourself.

Just as i thought. No data, no proof. Just dodging. 

Did you read the link? Or did you read what the accused said and took it as face value? Why must you make a hootiya of youself again and again. 

I did read the link. The link does not prove your supposition that maoists are funded/supported by North Europeans. Show us the evidence that the origin of the plane is from Northern Europe. 

Already have. Not my problem if you can't read. 

You have not. You have just brushed all the grievances of NE under the religion carpet to absolve responsibility, further fuelling their secessionism. 

I am not the one converting for rice bags...

No, you are the one blaming others for wanting to seperate from India due to 70 years of racism and 2nd class citizenship, on religion to absolve responsibility for the social ills created by the hindi-majority politics of New Delhi

Just as i thought. No data, no proof. Just dodging. 

Already posted by a retired general no less. 

I did read the link. The link does not prove your supposition that maoists are funded/supported by North Europeans. Show us the evidence that the origin of the plane is from Northern Europe. 

Yes it does. And if Davy had been extradited, We would have had definitive proof. But why would the danes extradite him if he would end up fingerpointing at them? 

You have not. You have just brushed all the grievances of NE under the religion carpet to absolve responsibility, further fuelling their secessionism. 

No, you are the one blaming others for wanting to seperate from India due to 70 years of racism and 2nd class citizenship, on religion to absolve responsibility for the social ills created by the hindi-majority politics of New Delhi

The level of grievances of NE is present in every nook and corner of India and more. Take your convert bitching elsewhere. 

Just now, surajmal said:

Already posted by a retired general no less. 

Nowhere has the case been made that secessionism in NE is due to religion. 

Just now, surajmal said:

Yes it does. And if Davy had been extradited, We would have had definitive proof. But why would the danes extradite him if he would end up fingerpointing at them? 

Or the Danes didnt extradite him, because India failed to provide probable or just cause.

You have a strange concept of what flies for proof.....apparently suspicion of some hindu fundamentalists = proof. 

Just now, surajmal said:

The level of grievances of NE is present in every nook and corner of India and more. Take your convert bitching elsewhere. 

No. NE faces racism from you hindi-stanis and many Bongs. you use the term 'chaptaa' for them. 

They face far worse than any other part of India and that is a fact.