PSL is a trulyunique league

That same Ahmad shezad has 5 LOI intl hundreds and one in SA when pak won a series and one in NZ I think  . Has still been in and out of the team , cos of his tuk tuk start and they prefer some one like fakar who plays with a lot more intent  .

A team like pak which has no batting talent can see this , on the other hand india continues to not just play it's Ahmed shezad , but has turned him into a star lol . 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Their league, as long as they are happy why should we care? But in general all these T20 leagues are an abomination to cricket's great traditions. T20 has destroyed the soul of cricket.

This!

Who are we to criticize the PSL. IPL has its own fair share of issues. Not that I watch PSL, but I rather watch low scoring T20 games than your typical 200 run games. 

22 hours ago, jusarrived said:

That same Ahmad shezad has 5 LOI intl hundreds and one in SA when pak won a series and one in NZ I think  . Has still been in and out of the team , cos of his tuk tuk start and they prefer some one like fakar who plays with a lot more intent  .

A team like pak which has no batting talent can see this , on the other hand india continues to not just play it's Ahmed shezad , but has turned him into a star lol . 

we can afford one Shehzad because we have Dhawan on the other end.

23 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Honestly, with all the fault of Rohit failing In this series, Rohit is way ahead as a batsman in international cricket than Shahzad or any other opener around the world.

He is up there with Warner even though Warmer has a higher strike rate.

Rohit wih all the stick we give him, is one of the best in the world in ODI’s.

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

we can afford one Shehzad because we have Dhawan on the other end.

By that logic , since we have Virat whos been carrying the batting for couple of years now , should we worry about who else is picked in the middle order ?

imagine , WC final and Virat/Dhawan have an off day and the trophy is dependent on our Shehzad ? 

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Honestly, with all the fault of Rohit failing In this series, Rohit is way ahead as a batsman in international cricket than Shahzad or any other opener around the world.

He is up there with Warner even though Warmer has a higher strike rate.

Rohit wih all the stick we give him, is one of the best in the world in ODI’s.

Way ahead cos Pakistan chucked him out and hasnt had a regular spot in the 11 , my point was a team like Pak realized how his slow batting was killing the momentum and we still dont .

Next only to warner ? So given a choice between Rohit and Dhawan , you would pick Rohit ?

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

Way ahead cos Pakistan chucked him out and hasnt had a regular spot in the 11 , my point was a team like Pak realized how his slow batting was killing the momentum and we still dont .

Next only to warner ? So given a choice between Rohit and Dhawan , you would pick Rohit ?

I will pick Dhawan overseas but in India, Rohit anyday since he can catch up on the runrate anytime even after a slow start and can hit daddy hundreds whoch sometimes you need in India, something Dhawan doesn’t do too often.

Overall I would stick with both Rohit and Dhawan for World cup 2019. Rohit will do fine in England. Its a long tournament, I expect him to fire eventually even if he fails at the start of the tournament.