saik

Deodhar Trophy 2018

India B win the toss and they are bowling first. 

Teams:

India B (Playing XI): Abhimanyu Easwaran, Srikar Bharat(w), Shreyas Iyer(c), Manoj Tiwary, G H Vihari, Siddhesh Lad, Jayant Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Dharmendrasinh Jadeja, K Khaleel Ahmed, Siddarth Kaul

India A (Playing XI): Prithvi Shaw, Shubman Gill, Ankit Bawne(c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ricky Bhui, Ishan Kishan(w), Krunal Pandya, Shahbaz Nadeem, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Shami, Basil Thampi

i am watching on star Sports first, i will give some update about the fast bowlers ..

kaul is very good on line and length but truly a TRUNDLER..he steadily bowls at 126 to 132k ,standard trundler..gets one more wicket. at 128k..got some INSWing gets ankit bawne.

6 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i am watching on star Sports first, i will give some update about the fast bowlers ..

kaul is very good on line and length but truly a TRUNDLER..he steadily bowls at 126 to 132k ,standard trundler..gets one more wicket. at 128k..got some INSWing gets ankit bawne.

May be something to do with the speed guns too. Even Umesh bowled well below 140k. 

1 hour ago, Abhilash93 said:

May be something to do with the speed guns too. Even Umesh bowled well below 140k. 

Not speed guns but weather. It's very cold in Dharamshala. Max temperature is around 15 degrees. Minimum 3-4 degrees. Difficult to bowl quick in such cold.

39 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Speed guns are back to lower readings like the past domestic tournaments.

SMA Trophy 17,  Ranji  17-18,  SMA Trophy 18  ...  we saw correct readings.

I think speed guns are some 3-5k's slower. Shami is running in hard and bowling quick but the speed guns are showing 139-140k's. I think he bowling at 143-145k's. 

Not even best batsman have treated shammi like vihari is treating him on a wicket which has some juice.

Vihari has treated both saini n shammi  equally.

Looking set for century.

He is looking as good as Rohit or shikhar.

Hanuma is Hanuman.

Watching Vihari bat for the first time since his stint for SRH. Impressed! Has improved his hitting ability to go with his already solid technique. A better version of Baba Aparijith. Should replace Vijay or Pujara in our test team. Shame no team bought him for the IPL. 

8 minutes ago, Jamadagni said:

Watching Vihari bat for the first time since his stint for SRH. Impressed! Has improved his hitting ability to go with his already solid technique. A better version of Baba Aparijith. Should replace Vijay or Pujara in our test team. Shame no team bought him for the IPL. 

I can't believe that he is not playing IPl.

Guest, sign in to access all features.